Sex Experiment: Sorority House - Cover

Sex Experiment: Sorority House

Copyright© 2009 by Carol Popozuda

Chapter 5

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Thirteen beautiful girls from a sorority house are chosen to take part in a special training that'll turn then into the 'faces of the company' - models, spokesgirls and pets - for a good sum of money. But the company has other plans, this experiment will turn the hot coeds into its business tools - sexual dolls to offer to its associates, executives and clients. This is the story of how they change the girls.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mind Control   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Slow  

Day by day the beautiful girls get used to their new routine. They wake up early in the morning, doll up a little bit and get dressed - in the clothes already chosen for them - and go straight to the breakfast where they get their first set of pills and injections.

Next thing is the video session, each one at a computer in a separate booth, watching one hour of training and inspirational videos. They usually leave their seats a little disoriented, in fact some look dazed, especially Paula and Mandy.

The third step is the gym, where each girl has her routine laid in advance for her in the room's computers. The series of exercises are meant to tone their muscles but also help develop what they have best or correct some flaw — develop legs, butts, give them slimmer waists, lose weight etc.

They take a bath and go to college for the few classes they still attend and have lunch there. Some of their other college friends still try to keep in touch with them, but the girls in the experiment make sure to tell their former good friends that their jobs are taking all their time.

The thirteen girls are, for the most part, uninterested in the boys outside the facility, feeling no sexual attraction at all for them. They also feel distant from the outside friends and have a bad temper that causes many arguments and fights with old friends.

Later at night they return for more work out, pills and training videos then dinner and straight to bed.

Obviously the week has been quite hard for the girls. They have been working out every day, barely able to attend classes. Not one of them was able to open a book, but the coeds just don't bother with it. Not even Martha or Paula, the most studious of them are able to think about tests and classes now.

Their heads are filled with wild sexual fantasies with older men, pleasing the doctors and sponsors, getting as pretty and hot as possible and dreaming with careers where powerful men — their bosses and clients - use them in obscene ways.

What they didn't know was that the Saturday would hold surprises for all of them.


Early morning, as usual, they are woken up, go to the showers, talk dirty, get their breakfast, take a ton of pills and injections and go back to their dorm rooms to find what clothes they must wear.

But, instead of the usual gym clothes, they find skimpy bikinis, no more than thongs, waiting for them on their beds. Most of the girls don't think twice, they don the lewd swimsuits as if it was just their normal everyday clothes.

Andrea, Paula and Martha look at their thongs and feel nervous. They still find something is really wrong, but both none is able to figure out what could not be right. They can't understand why they hesitated when they saw the tiny bikinis, why have they felt it was strange! A few minutes later the three girls join their giggling friends and soon forget about their doubts.

Nurse Stevens leads them to the same room where they performed their dance routines a few days ago. This time there is a long catwalk in the room, looking like they'll be part of a modeling performance.

There is one beautiful and slim green eyed redhead, in a bikini just like their own, chatting with some of the main doctors of the project. They stop and turn to face the coeds as they enter the room.

"My dear ladies." Doctor Taylor starts. "This beautiful young woman with the flaming hair is Gwen Kidman, who will teach you the secrets of the models walk." The girls giggle and Mary winks to her friends, happy to finally start their modeling training. "More than that, she'll teach you how to act like a real star among important men, how to walk and carry yourself in important social meetings, how to impress your bosses and clients and how to move to create the strongest effect on the important men you'll be dealing with."

Not one of the girls says a thing. They can see this is important. Each one of the thirteen hotties feels this is a turning point at the training, the first time they'll learn how to impress and please the old men. The thought makes them all wet and extremely excited.

"I'm very proud to have been chosen to teach you girls." Gwen says with a broad and friendly smile. "The doctors have been telling me about this experiment and I'm very pleased to be of use to them, I am ready to turn you all into walking dreams for the company men!"

The girls giggle and nod, some girls elbow their friends and some wink. This sounds more exciting than they thought, becoming walking wet dreams for the important guys around is a major fantasy to each girl.

"Come on, let's see what you can do, make a line and let me see how you strut on the catwalk!" Gwen jokes and puts all the girls in line.

One by one they walk, trying to imitate famous models, but only Mary actually did it and manages to have professional level grace on her walk. Gwen spends a good part of the morning teaching the girls how to smile and walk in increasingly higher heels. When she feels the girls finally got the hang of it she rounds them up and calls for their attention.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.