Sex Experiment: Sorority House
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by Carol Popozuda

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Thirteen beautiful girls from a sorority house are chosen to take part in a special training that'll turn then into the 'faces of the company' - models, spokesgirls and pets - for a good sum of money. But the company has other plans, this experiment will turn the hot coeds into its business tools - sexual dolls to offer to its associates, executives and clients. This is the story of how they change the girls.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mind Control   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Slow  

In his office, Jessie Taylor begins looking over each of their applications and the pictures that go with it.

Smiling to himself, the evil genius passes over their names and faces. He reads all of the info on each of his subjects. There will be a lot of work for some of them and he savors the taste of the challenge, but what makes him really satisfied with the girls in his hands is the fact that all of them seem to have what he is looking for.

The physical tests will tell for sure, but the preliminary research doesn't show any allergic reaction. During the pool party at the Cornfields' mansion Lynn has spiked their drinks with the drugs they'd be taking here. None of the girls had an allergic reaction and some were highly susceptible to the compounds, which is a major asset in Taylor's eyes.

The old man can't wait to have these beauties servicing him and his associates every day. Of course it'll take time to have them fully converted, especially for security reasons. It wouldn't be good if one of them noticed something wrong. The risks are great, but the benefits much more so. Life in prison or the loss of all credibility and reputation in the scientific world is too heavy a cost if compared to having a bunch of twenty one year old sex slaves.

Still, that's why the plan is not exactly to have sex slaves living in a harem, but to hire the girls as employees, to be used by the company at its will with the excuse of it being their 'jobs'.

Soon their whole life will be centered around their new 'jobs'. Friends and boyfriends will soon be alienated, the subliminals will cause them to argue with the closest friends and slowly drift apart, until they will only have each other and the company as everyday acquaintances.

It may seem strange at first, but not totally weird. In time it'll look like almost something natural,, they'll have a job - at the company - that keeps them from having a social life and keeps them away in business trips all the time. They'll be seen as girls who 'don't have time for the old friends anymore'.

Of course, there is no reason they shouldn't have contact with family. The subliminals are meant to make them sex toys for the company, not nymphomaniacs who go around sleeping with everyone. All their sexual activity will be limited to people in the project or important to it, they will not be seen in sex action outside the complex - the idea is not to make them into nymphos, but to turn them into 'assets' for the company.

After a few moments watching the girls by the camera system, he leaves his office to rejoin his beautiful 'guinea pigs'. He calls one of his nurses on the way and finally enters the room.

"Ladies ... we're ready for you." He announces and the girls turn to face him, seeing the silent redhead by his side in a nurse uniform. "Please come with me and we'll start the process."

"Cool!" Bruna giggles and they all smile. The girls stand up and follow the doctor.

Jessie Taylor leads them into a huge conference room and begins to lay a very large contract in front of each of the girls.

"Oh God!" Bruna says surprised and they all laugh at her desperation.

"Do we have to read it all?" Michelle asks.

"I hope not!" Mandy says, looking wide eyed at the contract. Belle starts to browse the pages but soon gives up and closes it.

"Well, I can give you the overview, if you like." Taylor smiles.

"I-I really would like to start the project as soon as possible." Rhiana says.

"Me too." Diana agrees and readily signs without reading a thing. "Here it is doctor."

The other girls follow her example, with Bruna and Natty being the last, trying at least to take a general look at the contract. Even with their effort, they are unable to do so, too relaxed from the booze and too eager to earn the cash to really pay attention. They also end up signing the papers without reading it.

"Did you read the small print?" Mandy asks feeling guilty for that.

"I didn't!" Michelle confesses and most of the girl laugh, 'nope!', 'me neither!' some say.

"I did, but not all of it, my eyes were getting tired." Bruna says shrugging. "But as far as I've seen, it looks quite regular and standard terms."

The subject soon changes to what the girls will do with the money and how they'll change their sorority house with the sponsor's money, forgetting about the contract.

"Now ladies." Doctor Taylor calls them, noticing the reduced attention of the girls, a sign the drugs got them in the right state of mind for his plans. "You understand that if you agree to be under contract with us ... every single one of you will be expected to obey us fully. And there will be full consequences if you fail to abide by each and every command we give you."

"I understand sir, I'm a good obedient girl! Daddy always tells me so." Mandy giggles, in a joke that is mostly true.

"Good to hear it Miss Cross." The doctor says praising her. "Well ladies ... who's ready to make some money?"

"I sure am!" Michelle laughs.

"Oh God, I NEED money!" Diana laughs. All the girls agree laughing and joking.

"Good! You'll have it." Taylor smiles. "Alright ladies. Each of you will be assigned a room, provided clothes and fed only our meals." They all nod in agreement, muttering 'ok', yes sir', 'yeah!' and such.

"But first I need all of you to leave your clothes here and proceed to your rooms where we'll provide the standard clothes to you." The doctor says a little nervous, this is the first test, making them do something so uncommon in a group is pushing the limits a little bit. "We don't want our controlled environment to suffer contamination by outside influence in any form."

"You mean ... we strip here, in front of you?" Martha asks blushing. Belle is looking at the old man wide eyed.

"I remind you ladies ... I'm a doctor!" He chuckles at their nonsense. "You have nothing that I haven't seen before, so, please, we need to ensure that you're only wearing what we have to offer you from this point forward." The older man tries to keep his cool, hiding his nervousness from the young coeds.

"Well ... it is not the first time I strip for a doctor!" Michelle says and the girls giggle. She starts to strip. Jessie Taylor smiles in victory, it worked just fine.

"Yeah, but this time he doesn't fuck you!" Bruna mocks her friend, but also starts to strip. Rhiana and Diana, worried to fail the first test, also remove their clothes.

"Please Bruna, the guys from the football team told me how you, Lisa and Natty stripped for them in the last frat party..." Michelle answers playfully. " ... and it seems you also like the 'strip and fuck' routine!"

"It works." Lisa Shrugs and strips too. The girls laugh louder.

Even Belle, a self conscious girl, removes her large top and bra, revealing her massive and firm hooters. All the girls are nude within a few minutes, their clothes in piles on the table. Doctor Taylor's eyes grow wide, openly enjoying the show.

"Mandy managed to fuck without stripping at that party!" Diana says and her friends burst into laughter. "She was panty less and the guy fucked her in a corner of the living room, behind the sofa, without even removing her skirt!"

The doctor smiles, amused by their banter. The girls, having lost some of their inhibitions, are now freely talking dirty in front of a near stranger. He takes a mental note to make some tests about it later.

"Clothes here, ladies." He says, pointing to the table. Then, opening a drawer, he holds out some of the nicest fluffiest robes they've ever felt. "Now nurse Stevens, show them to their rooms so they can take a bath in the dorm showers."

"Cool I need a bath!" Andrea says and some girls whisper their agreement.

"Tonight when I give you your phones I'll explain some more about your new assignments." He says as the nurse guides them to another part of the facility. There is a light ambient music that soothes the girls and removes all anxiety. The drugs are kicking in with amazing strength now. Martha and Belle are starting to feel an itch inside their pussies, not knowing why!

She leads all the sorority sisters into their own personal dorm rooms. Each bedroom was designed for its occupant. Mandy's room, for instance, is pink and has a Hello Kitty poster, among other 'cute' objects, while Diana's have Mexican motifs and Mary's is clean and 'fashion' in style. The rooms have the same sound system as the rest of the building, which doubles as an intercom.

To their amazement, the rooms are also full of clothes that fit the girls. The wardrobe provided mostly matched the girls personality and style, with some items that are common to all the sorority sisters, like thong bikinis, sports attire and some other specific clothes. In every case, the clothes are very elegant, but a little daring, some seem a little too risqué, but they are the most beautiful clothes even Mary has seen.

To complete their dream wardrobe, they find complete and extensive make-up kits and incredible accessories, earrings, collars, necklaces, purses and all kind of girly stuff are provided.

After they meet their new dorm rooms, the girls are called by the intercom and led to a community shower. The bunch of giggling girls are loudly chatting and gossiping, excited with their new life and the things they were provided with.

"This is an important night girls." The nurse says playfully as they enter the luxurious bathroom. "Be sure to get extra clean and pick out something elegant to wear tonight." The sorority cuties nod and agree as they start to undress. "And remember, it is always good to get on the guys' best side ... a generous neckline or a skirt that shows butt and legs always help. They love tits and asses!" She winks and the coeds laugh with her, not even noticing how obscene the joke was.

Unknown to the beautiful girls, Jesse Taylor and several of the top men at the head of the project are watching and taping all of this on camera. They watch the girls' reactions and talk to each other making notes and discussing ideas about how to proceed with the subjects' transformations.

The hot sorority sisters are soon naked and enjoying the warm water, using the soap the company provided. It tickles their skins lightly for the first moments, making them extra sensitive and releasing pheromones to get the girls extra horny.

It affects the girls almost immediately, they are already under the influence of other drugs, so they are not only excited, but also inhibited about their actions and words.

Bruna can't stop soaping her tits, the skin feels so sensitive! Most of the girls spend a good time at their cunts, as the special compound makes their pussy tingle.

"Hummm!" Paula moans and the girls laugh.

"Nothing like a good bath ... right?" Michelle jokes. "That's what you were thinking about when you soaped up your pussy right?" The brunette hottie moves her hips as if in a fucking movement. "I know what you were thinking about Paula!" The girls laugh again.

By this time Martha and Belle are feeling hornier than they've ever felt in their lives. They can't understand what is happening, but their minds are too confused and relaxed to let them freak out. The other girls can smell their pussies dripping even while they are showering.

"So Martha ... are you this exited to see us all naked?" Michelle mocks her and the blonde girl blushes.

"Belle is horny too!" Mary says cruelly. "Maybe the two of them will make out and finger each other to relieve their hormones!" She jokes and the girls start to mock the two blondes.

The men in the control room watch as the girls make the jibes, knowing they'll be much more 'liberated' from their morals and restraints by the end of the week.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.