Texting Seth
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2009 by Unca D

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Noah has a new Blackberry. Soon, he begins receiving messages addressed to a mysterious Seth. Initially, Noah is amused by the drama; however the messages grow more anguished, culminating in a suicide threat. Noah tracks down the sender and finds her in the hospital, recovering from her suicide attempt and pregnant from the cad who loved her and left her. Noah begins a friendship with her, which blossoms into love; but neither know how their love will survive the birth of her child.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Lactation   Pregnancy  

The doorbell rang. Wearing a black shawl and a witch's hat, Rachel opened the door. "Trick or treat!" a group of costumed children shouted.

Rachel handed out chocolate bars and closed the door. "I love Halloween," she said. "It appeals to the macabre in me."

"Is that why you're dressed up as a very pregnant witch?"

"Of course it is."

"I had a call from my mother," he said.

"What does Meredith want?"

"She wants to have a big family Christmas at the farm and was wondering if we could come. My brother and sister-in-law will be there. She wants to roast a big turkey ... put on a spread."

"Where is the farm?"

"It's about a two and a half hour drive from here, out in the country. How would you feel about a two hour plus car ride? Would it be too close to your due date?"

"It's about two weeks before my due date ... my revised due date."

"It's not like we're traveling to a third-world country. There is a hospital within a fifteen minute drive if you needed one."

"You'd like to go -- wouldn't you?"

"Yes, I would. She hasn't been interested in doing this since Dad died, and I think you're the reason why she's doing it this year. She has connected with you, Rachel."

"I've connected with her. I love Meredith. She calls and we have long talks. She's made me feel part of your family, Noah." She brushed a tear from her cheek. "I love how that feels."

"My mom doesn't get along so well with my sister-in-law. She'll invite Marcus and Sarah because she thinks she needs to. The reason she's doing this is for you. She was asking if we could drive up during the day on Christmas Eve. I can get the twenty-fourth as a vacation day if I put in for it now. Can you get off?"

"Noah -- the two weeks before Christmas it's all-hands-on-deck at the store. We work extended hours and there is no time off. Christmas Eve we're open from seven AM to six PM."

"I wouldn't want to start after six. It would be late when we get in." He pondered. "I know -- you could call in the morning and tell them you're in labor. No one would expect you to come in under those circumstances."

"What do I tell them when I waltz in on Monday morning, fat, dumb and pregnant as ever?"

"Tell them that it was false labor -- Braxton-Hicks or whatever."

"I think I might get away with that. I haven't abused anything like that before ... I will feel pretty guilty ... but I'll do it."

"Then I'll call Mom and tell her we're coming."

The doorbell rang again and Rachel handed out more candy bars. Noah glanced at his watch. "We should be just about done with tricking and treating. According to the papers, the trick-or-treat hours end at eight-thirty. It's eight-thirty-five."

"Stragglers," she said. "I'll lock up if no more appear in the next ten minutes or so. We have quite a few Snickers and Milky Ways left."

Noah regarded the bowl. "I see you eyeing them."

Rachel picked up one of each. "Go on -- take one." He picked up a Milky Way bar and tore off the wrapper. "You know we'll have to go upstairs and work off the calories."


Noah lay in his bed. Rachel stepped into the bedroom, removed her bathrobe and hung it on a hook on the back of the door. "I called Mom and told her we'd come for Christmas," he said. "She's really juiced for it."

Rachel stood sideways to Noah and ran her hands along her abdomen. "I'm not huge -- I'm frickin' huge. I can't believe how big my belly is."

"You have, what? Nine weeks to go?"

"God, I don't want to think about how large I'll be by then. Now I know why pregnancy lasts nine months. After nine months of this, a woman will endure ANYTHING to be done with it."

She slid between the sheets and lay, facing Noah. Rachel stroked his cheek. "I'm happy, Noah. Feeling integrated with you and Meredith has made me truly happy for the first time in my life. I can't believe the gamble you're taking with me."

"It's no gamble. This is as sure a bet as I can imagine." He kissed her lips. She relaxed her jaw to invite his tongue into her mouth; then she probed his with hers.

Noah kissed her chin and down her chest. "Those sensational breasts," he remarked.

"I can't believe how big they've become, either. They're encroaching on C-cup territory, now. You're going to be sorely disappointed when, six months or so from now, I'm back to my normal, flat-chested, A-cup self."

"I don't love your breasts because they're big. I love them because they're yours." He gently stroked her nipple and it began to firm. "I think your nipples are getting perkier by the day."

"What exactly is meant by perky nipples?"

"Don't you know? If you looked up the phrase perky nipples in Webster's, you'll find a picture of a nipple that looks just like yours."

Rachel chuckled. "I think it must be a male code-word."

"Maybe. Do you think that, when you're back to your A-cup normal self, that your nipples will shrink to their original size and shape?"

"I sure hope so. I think big, puffy, C-cup nipples on tiny, A-cup boobs would look..."

" ... very, very sexy," he remarked.

"Just like a man..." She drew in a deep breath and her eyelids drooped. "That feels really good."

"Your nipples are standing up like little soldiers," he said. "That's what perky means."

"Deeper." Noah stroked her breasts and squeezed her areolas. "Mmm ... Deeper..."

He squeezed her with a heavier hand. Cloudy droplets formed at the tips of her nipples and ran down to his fingers. "For the past few weeks," he said, "when I do this, you've oozed little drops of a clear fluid. Tonight it's looking more like milk -- proto-milk, maybe ... and there's more of it"

"Does it bother you?"

"Not in the least. I think it's..."

" ... sexy," she replied. "I do think you get off on pregnant chicks."

"Like I said -- get off on pregnant you." He kissed her nipple and then drew it into his mouth and nursed, trying to determine whether or not he detected more coming from her.

Rachel held his head against her chest as he tongued her breast. Noah placed his knee between her thighs. She clamped them together against it and he could feel her muscles twitching as he nursed.

"Other side," she said. Noah began sucking her right breast. "Oh, I need this," she said. "This feels so good."

She released her grip on his head. Noah pulled back the covers and, grasping her knees, turned her so she was lying athwart the bed. He eased her toward him until her buttocks where resting on the edge of the mattress and he plumped pillows under her shoulders.

Then, he knelt on the floor and coaxed apart her thighs. Noah spread her labia, kissed her clit and stroked it with his tongue. Working his face against her vulva he began a sucking motion on her glans. She draped her legs over his shoulders and ran her fingers through his hair.

Rachel reached orgasm readily. She moaned and panted as one orgasmic wave after another washed over her. Noah could feel each one as the muscles in her bottom throbbed against his lower lip as it crested.

"Stop!" she panted. "Oh, God, Noah. Before I was pregnant I never could sustain a string of orgasms. Now it happens almost every time. I don't know if it's hormones or the fact that my uterus is the size of a casaba. I just hope afterwards I don't lose the ability."

"Maybe it's like riding a bike -- once you learn you never forget."

"Let's hope so."

"You got very wet from that."

"I know -- I could feel it bubbling out of me."

Noah eased her legs from his shoulders. He stood and caressed her bulging abdomen. Her linea nigra now extended above her navel halfway to her sternum. He kissed her belly.

He slid a footstool into place where he knelt. He had discovered this brought him to the proper level so he could align himself with her opening. Noah eased her legs back, and holding his shaft to guide it he pushed into her.

He began rocking his hips to take his pleasure, her copious secretions making a squishing sound like a plunger being used on a clogged drain. Noah held her buttocks and increased the vigor of his thrusting as his orgasm approached. He closed his eyes, pressed hard against her and gasped as he delivered his load.

Rachel wriggled so she was again lying length-wise in the bed and Noah lay beside her. She snuggled against him and wrapped her leg around his. Noah kissed her hair. "He settles down after sex, doesn't he?"

"Mmm ... Yes."

"Last night he nearly kicked me out of bed."

"It's your fault. You were the one who was too tired for lovemaking."

"As a healthy, red-blooded male I never thought I'd say this. There is such a thing as too much sex."

She reached across him and squeezed him. "I feel so loved afterwards, Noah. I need that feeling."

"Rachel -- I think we should discuss getting married."

"I'd like that."

"To discuss it or to do it?"

"Both. It feels like that's where we're headed."

"Without a doubt."

"I don't want us to look for a ring until after I give birth. I'm sure my fingers are bloated."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.