Abracadabra! - Cover

Abracadabra!

Copyright© 2009 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 4: The Bookish Sort

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Bookish Sort - When Gregg Gilstrom's magic assistant walks out on him he discovers something that leads to new tricks that he exploits to the full. A tale of lust, power, magic and villainy.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex  

Maria Barber was proud of her position. Although she was still only in her second year as a student librarian she was given almost free rein in the running of the college library. She had built up a position of trust with the college and she didn't see why she should put that at risk simply because some over-eager student was keen to get their hands on some volume or other.

"I'm sorry," she said. "The book is on our controlled list. That means I can't issue it without a signed authorisation from your tutor."

"Well, let me study it here then," Gregg was particularly anxious to get hold of the volume and to read the accounts of travels in the foothills of the Himalayas that told of the many legends and magical practices of the peoples there.

Maria shook her head firmly. "No," she said. "I'm sorry. It's just not allowed. You can look at the index card if you like. 'Controlled Issue : Not for reference or lending without Tutor approval' it says. I couldn't possibly. Sorry."

It didn't look to Maria like he believed her but that didn't matter. As far as she was concerned the issue was more than a simple bureaucratic nicety. It was a shame in some ways. He was a charming boy. In fact very charming and that curious red jewel he was playing with was certainly eye catching. Very.


Maria Barber awoke suddenly. She realised she was in the store room at the back of the library but she couldn't for the life of her remember how she had go there. As she went to get up she realised that something very strange had been going on. She was half undressed, her blouse unbuttoned, her skirt unzipped and pulled down around her knees. Her hair was awry, loosened from its confining bun and hanging around her bared shoulders and neck where bite marks paid testament to passionate activities of which she had no recollection. Her first thought was that someone might discover her. She could only imagine how such appalling behaviour would be viewed by the college staff and she couldn't think of a convincing account for what had very evidently happened. She scrambled to her feet pulling up her skirt and buttoning her blouse as quickly as she could. Luckily she had a scarf in her hand bag to hide the marks on her neck. Her efforts with her hair failed to create a convincing result but within a minute or two she felt herself presentable and began surreptitiously to make her way out of the storeroom and back to her desk. No one seemed to have noticed that she had been gone and she knew she wouldn't mention it to anyone. Besides, she had quite forgotten about the book on the controlled list, the charming boy and his fascinating red jewel.


Gregg sat in his flat clutching the book, surprised with his success and very surprised with himself for the manner in which he had achieved it. He could hardly believe what he had done. He was normally someone that just went along with things. Bu this time, just that as soon as the librarian had suggested that he couldn't have the book, he knew that he would do everything in his power to get it. More than that, he had suddenly known that he had the power, a power that he had not suspected before. It was an extraordinary sensation; suddenly discovering he had unimagined powers and unknown desires.

He allowed himself a smirk of satisfaction. Whatever had driven him to behave as he had, the stuck up Ms Barber had provided an amusing interlude — with the emphasis on lewd — and he was pretty sure that even if she did remember anything about his visit she'd certainly be too embarrassed to say anything. It was, though, he felt, rather like looking at another person. As though his personality had been transformed by his dope trip; a lasting impact that he had never expected.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.