Bree
Chapter 5: The Awakening

Copyright© 2009 by rodeotexas

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Awakening - A group of great friends learn to expand their sexual horizons and enjoyment.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   True Story   Zoophilia   Wife Watching   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Size  

Over the last few years Kate and Bree had become more than best friends, and even closer than when they were in college together. Likewise Kate's husband Rick and I were the same, I guess you can say we now considered all of us as family.

Kate, of all people, had entered medical school and had graduated with a specialization in psychiatry and also had a doctorate. Kate specialized in marriage counseling & couples sexual therapy. Within a few years she had established a very successful practice in Austin. Kate had confused and confounded her friends and family when she entered medical school with her intended specialty. Being extremely intelligent and driven she had graduated from college with honors in three years and had received her M.D./Ph.D degrees in four years – half the time it usually takes.

Oftentimes, for couples that were extremely dysfunctional, Kate would invite them to the ranch to relax and get away from the Austin urban madness and have a guided opportunity to relearn how to reconnect with each other again without the stress of being in a noisy and crowded urban environment and all the distractions contained within. Being on a large secluded horse ranch in the Texas Hill Country set on the shallow and clear Pedernales River has proven over and over again to be great therapy.

Bree and I had traveled to Rick and Kate's ranch near Fredericksburg for a long weekend. Bree and Kate had been out riding one day, once again drinking beer out of the saddlebags, and stripping down to cool off in the river during the hot ride, and then laying back on the flat shelf rock to dry off and get some tan time in.

Bree told me that, as usual with these two, the talk got quite randy with the beer and the sun. By now Bree and Kate had openly shared with each other what they have done and my past experience in all this. Eventually this had got them wondering how many of their friends among themselves have actually done similar things or thought about expanding/enhancing their sexual pleasure.

Kate threw in that she had plenty of opportunity to actual research this as part of her formal education and profession and had remarked that it was more common than believed based on what she had studied, it was especially prevalent in historical times. Kate remarked that this seemed to be finally emerging back into mainstream society and acceptance, that it was once a commonly accepted practice across most cultures worldwide in antiquity and recent history. Kate explained it was only because of misguided most often times fictitious writings and interpretations combined with narrow minded selfish rigid moral beliefs which gave rise to even more erroneous beliefs that had driven it into hiding. It was incalculable the harm that was done to individuals and as a whole a lost benefit at a chance to enlighten society. Kate stated that perhaps the best example of whole society acceptance was in the India sub-continent area, surrounding areas and the Far East as exampled by the many remaining art and temple frescos depicting these practices and least we forget, the Kama Sutra.

Kate had told Bree to just think about the times when they both had girlfriends over to the ranch during the stud activities or semen collection events and also to remember what I had told both Kate and Bree about similar experiences when I was in high school and had girlfriends over during these times. Kate asked Bree to remember what their reactions/non reactions were or comments she may have recalled. Upon thinking about the recollections, Bree later told me they both started grinning at each other at the same time. Bree then told Kate some of the comments that her girlfriends had made when they had been laying around her pool and Jake the donkey came in and started licking the suntan oil off their feet and legs, attracted by the scented oil and the sweat. Bree said Kate then stated, "If we took the number of friends we suspected then the number was surprisingly statistically higher than thought and if you extrapolated this number to the general population, then there are a lot of people out there!"

Kate commented that women were more forthcoming than men concerning their marital problems and this was also especially true of any sexual problems. A lot of her girlfriends were quite open with her Kate had stated because Kate was their friend, a professional, and a trained counselor with a renowned practice, and then Kate said she had an idea...

She had noted that several of their mutual girlfriends that have been out to the ranch for overnight stays had seemed inordinately interested in the operation of the horse ranch and some had witnessed the semen collection with the artificial brooding platform. Kate had said she had remembered some of their subtle comments or their actions by becoming quiet and thoughtful or becoming stock still with a mesmerized look upon their faces.

Comments they often espoused were; how a horse penis looks just like a human's except much larger; how the penis head dramatically swells before ejaculation and then the penis head ridges flares upon ejaculation; the large amount of semen that is ejaculated; and the force of the ejaculation.

Now, in case y'all do not know what an artificial brooding platform is, it is a fiberglass form in the shape of the hindquarters of a horse that stud horses mount and it facilitates the collection of semen.

Kate told Bree that in about a month, she planned on having a girl's overnight weekend while Rick was out of town. Now, when Kate has these get-togethers, sometimes she has her girlfriends screen some new adult videos and new adult toys for their input/comments and selection for use for her couples marriage and sexual therapy practice. Kate stated this was going to be one of those screening events and now this is part of her plan: to invite three of their closest girlfriends, Mindy, Suzanne and Anne.

These three had known each other since high school or college and have always been exceptionally close best friends, even having occasional sexual dalliances with each other, it was in college where they met Kate and Bree. These three had shown the most inordinate interest in the stud horse operation, that one or more might have already have had thoughts of this nature or even a previous related experience, and to actually entice them to whack off some horses. While in the midst of doing the video screening when she judged the time was right, she was going to jump up and say

"Oh Damn!

I forgot I have three semen shipments due out tomorrow and the ranch staff forget to collect them, since they gone until next week, I'm going to need y'all to help me."

Bree then commented to Kate

"Knowing you, that is not all of your plans!"

Then Kate stated "Oh No! You are not going to know the rest ahead of time since you already indicated that you will not be able to come in that weekend, you will just have to wait until I tell you what happened, if anything! If things go well then I can start formulating Stage 2 of my plan"


DUE TO THE DIFFICULTY OF RELATING EXACTLY WHAT KATE TOLD BREE WHO THEN TOLD ME, USING THE WORDS "SAID, STATED, REPLIED" WHICH ADDS MORE UNNCESSARY REPETIVE WORDS, FROM HERE ON I WILL WRITE IN STORY NARRATIVE FORM OF WHAT TRANSPIRED ACCORDING TO BREE WITH MY COMMENTS OCCASIONALY INTERSPERSED.

The weekend arrived, it was now mid-August and it was a typical HOT Texas summer, Mindy, Suzanne and Anne had arrived at the ranch late Thursday evening, Rick and their ranch hands had already left to go to their other ranch in Northern New Mexico near Angel Fire and would not be back until early next week. The girls stayed up late catching up with each other and showering affection on Kate and Rick's Great Dane, Trojan. Trojan in turn loved all the attention and kept shoving his nose in their crotches.

Suzanne commented on how "very friendly" Trojan has always been, causing the others to laugh. Kate had to quickly turn around at this comment so the others could not see her grinning...

Then Kate leered at Trojan, eliciting another round of laughs!

Kate thought this might be an opportune time to remind them of her philosophy:

"If It Feels Good, Then Do It" "If you are mentally and physically comfortable with an idea and it does not harm you or a willing partner then, why not? Go For It!"

Before we go any further, you have to know something about Bree, Kate, Suzanne, Mindy and Anne: when they get together, it is like they were still in high school and college and they had temporarily transported themselves to their earlier wilder days, non-stop cutting up with each other, uninhibited with each other, hand over fist drinking, pulling gags on each other, close confident of each other, even if it was just for a long weekend.

From what I know of them and Kate, Kate is the center spiritual point that binds them all together and with Kate's counseling profession being an incalculable bonus. These women are all married professional career or very successful businesswomen in their very early thirties, and had known each other for years.

The five women were all extremely statuesque drop dead gorgeous – even now they could have easily competed with swimsuit and lingerie models! While in college, Kate had been solicited to be a Budweiser Girl while Bree had been featured twice in the Girls on Campus Calendar and had been solicited by Venus Swimwear as a model! All kept strict physical exercise regimes including jogging, with great athletic physiques, firm full medium-large to large breasts (Suzanne and Mindy had breast enhancements!), small tight curvaceous asses and taut flat ripped abdomens. At their age, they had better bodies than most high school/college age women as exhibited when they had their bikinis on!

Friday, the girls went into Fredericksburg for a big lunch at the Brewery and to look at the shops before the weekend tourist hordes descended, then went back to the ranch and saddled up for an afternoon ride, when they got back they cooled off the horses and groomed them and then went and got their swimwear on then went out to the pool.

Now, from what I understand from Bree and Kate, is that a lot of women have more than one style of swimsuits: one that is modest or conservative when they are going to be out in public and active like floating the river or going to a water park and another swimsuit when they are going to be with close friends or just the girls hanging out privately. The ones the girls were now wearing (or partially wearing) by the pool were a lot more skimpier...

Have I mentioned the drinking? The girls made a big liquor store run before they went back to the ranch. They have been drinking beer all afternoon (it being Fredericksburg and all) and then while riding horses.

Come mid-evening after a light dinner, the girls had changed into light, skimpy lingerie lounging wear, except one, Suzanne, who just had on thong G-string panties and a tight clinging worn out see thru mid-riff tee-shirt (commonly called "beaters") that very clearly showed off her very well enhanced breasts. After mixing a few pitchers of margaritas and mojitos, they settled into the large living area for the business portion of their get together - screening new adult movies and toys for Kate's marriage counseling and sexual therapy practice. Kate periodically has some of her very close friends over for the weekend for this purpose to get their opinions, advice, comments and what they may have come across that would be helpful for her practice. Kate and Rick had recently installed one of those new 72 inch 3-D HDTV Laser televisions with a Blu-Ray DVD player with a kick-ass Yamaha surround sound mega wattage stereo system and two very large self-powered subwoofers, one each placed directly behind the two leather sofas that would produce deep powerful vibrations in the sofa.

There have been many comments often made on how that feels. When Bree first experienced this, she turned and looked at me and stated

"With this, I don't need you around!"

This got a big laugh from everyone!

The living area is plush with large deep leather sofas and chairs with three walls being floor to ceiling glass (window walls) overlooking the large patio and the Infinity pool and then down the hill toward the barn, stable areas and the river. The fourth wall had a massive stone fireplace. A full moon was present and was bathing the property with a bright surreal moonlight, reflecting off the pool, the pool waterfall and the river far below. Kate and Rick are firm believers against having security floodlights on at all hours of the night and theirs has been equipped with large body heat motion sensors so they could enjoy the night and the stars. They are big believers in the Dark Sky initiative. The room also had a large bar and the girls had prepared a large quantity of margaritas and mojitos, with El Tesoro tequila and Jean-Marc XO vodka at hand with shot glasses.

Kate had eleven high-definition adult couple's movies to screen over the next couple of days, all theme based with some being a medieval, fantasy or sci-fi. With the new big screen 3-D television, it appeared the actors/actresses were almost actually in the room with them but the added detail of dimensioning was fantastic! Kate also had a dozen new adult "toys" out, including an old proven favorite – a vibrating squirting Jeff Stryker dildo. She had also included a few interesting fantasy & anthropomorphic ones: three from the company Bad-Dragon and one from the company Zetacreations. From what Kate later told Bree, these certainly enlisted a lot of drunken ribald comments, with Mindy chasing Suzanne around the room with one with everyone in hysterics.

Y'all know how a group of good/best girlfriends can get when they are together and then toss in some social lubricant (like these needed any from what I know of them!) it is a good thing they were way out of town on a secluded ranch, I'm sure their histrionics were echoing off the hills!

(Damn It! You know what they say "wish I could have been a fly on the wall observing all this and earlier at the pool!)

As the evening was well underway, Kate had been judging when to implement her plan. She figured now would be the opportune time: half of the margaritas and mojitos are now gone, they have all been doing shots alternately for about 45 minutes, they have gotten thru two movies and they were all down right being silly - cutting up and throwing dildos at each other and play acting with them, making fun of the actors and imitating them and the dialogue and even grinding up against one another! In other words, things have pretty much gotten out of hand!

Trojan was being more of a pest, restless and barking quite a bit at the girls when they were horsing around and being a little more than persistent and forceful pushing his nose in their crotches getting an almost accurate lick in occasionally, going from one to another eliciting hysterical giggles from each of them. At times, one of the women would try to forcefully facilitate by holding another to enable Trojan - this was usually followed by a shriek notifying the others that he had hit a near bulls eye causing another round of hysterical laughter to burst out.

Mindy exclaimed loudly "It must be because he is the only male in a room with gorgeous horny women and must smell something in the air and he must be one frustrated creature, too bad he wasn't a human because he would have a mouth and handful with four horny souped up wildcats!" causing another round of raucous laughter.

Everyone knew this was in jest because they all knew they wouldn't cheat on their husbands with another man, such was the depth of their love But that hadn't completely ruled out some past and current sexual dalliances they have had with each other! Being the professional carefully trained observer and listener she was, Kate also noted quite a lot more attention and joking were being paid to the non-conventional anthropomorphic toys...

Yes... , now is the time...

Kate loudly exclaimed

"Damn It!"

and jumped up and said

"I just remembered that Rick told me that two shipments are due out Saturday morning and I haven't collected and prepared them"

Anne asked "what shipments?"

Kate just stood there and looked at Anne for a moment, then said,

"You do remember you are on a stud horse ranch?

Kate let that dangle there a moment as comprehension overtook their faces and Anne started to blush.

Mindy asked "you mean horse sperm shipments?"

Kate stated "of course and I haven't collected them yet and I will need some help, I can't do this by myself and we have two horses to do".

Suzanne exclaimed "you want us to help you whack two horses off!?"

Kate laughed and said "how else do you think we collect the sperm? Besides, it just like whacking off a guy till he cums instead it will be a horse, y'all all know by now that a horse penis looks just like a human penis except much longer and much thicker!

At this they all started giggling and then burst out laughing and joshing with each other that soon turned into a taunting contest on whom could get the horses off the fastest based on their past experiences and their talents at hand jobs.

Mindy asked if they need to change clothes and Kate said no and then they all grabbed drinks and bottles and piled into the big passenger ATV and drove an erratic intoxicated way down the hill to the horse stables.


Once at the stables, Kate led out two of their prize-winning Arabian studs from their stalls and tied them off in the area that was constructed for the semen collection, insemination and breeding area. This area was spotlessly clean and had a soft, thick rubber tiled floor so the horse's hooves would not skid.

Kate instructed that while she kept the horses calm by grooming them and talking softly, the first thing they would have to do was to wash their penises and they will start with one horse, wash the penis, whack him off to do the collection and then repeat with the other horse.

(Kate told later Bree "as you know, I really did not need to stand by the horses to keep them calm, they were champion sires and went through this process twice a week, it just gave me a better way to observe our friends interactions at a standoff distance")

With a lot of giggling and laughter they drew a bucket of warm water, in the process slightly splashing Mindy, Mindy in turn started flinging water at the others. After they settled down a bit, they added the disinfectant soap and Kate told them all to get a loofah sponge and start washing the underbelly, the sheath and when the penis starts emerging to gently wash it, and when the penis got slightly stiff they were to stop.

As they prepared to do this they started cutting up again, according to Kate, this was a behavior to bolster each other's courage and to disguise what nervousness might have been present in them doing something they have never done before, especially something of this nature! Soon they were again flinging water at each other with the loofah sponges out of the pail. Texas summer nights do not cool down very much in the Hill Country and it was still hot - what little clothing they were wearing was soon wet and transparent especially Suzanne with the worn-out tee shirt and G-String panty!

Kate told Bree that a lot of ribald comments were made about the size of the horse penis compared to a human penis and they got even more graphic as the full length dropped and then started stiffening

Kate paid close attention to the comments they were making as they where helping out: the encouragements to each other and the occasional taunt or boasting, their actions and reactions, the washing and the stroking: if they were doing it mechanically, or ... if they were doing it with a conscious thoughtful languid purpose - whacking off the horse penis just like one of their husbands or past boyfriends.

One comment broke them all up and it took awhile to get back on track when Ann spouted off "how would y'all like to feel that great big sack of balls slapping against your ass with the big monster thrusting into you!" Mindy immediately riposted back with "maybe there is something to all those Tijuana donkey shows you always have heard about, Hey Kate, how come you don't have any donkeys?! Anne immediately replied, "she may not have donkeys but she has those stud ponies!"

Kate later told Bree she gave them a leering grin and told them one of her prize stud ponies was named Pedro, which broke them up again!

Kate told them wash time was over, they were getting more water on them than the horse and Kate said that Suzanne then struck an exaggerated pose that thrust out her now totally transparent clinging wet tee shirt that clearly show her enhanced breasts and small areoles and diamond hard nipples and slowly drew her hand down across her breasts and then her crotch saying

"But it is sooo hot out here and the water feels sooo good"

in a perfect imitation of a porn actress in one of the movies that had just watched causing everyone to laugh until tears were rolling.

Kate then told them to go back over to the sink and look for a bottle labeled J-Lube and for each of them squeeze a small amount of powder J-Lube lubricant in their hands, add a little water and rub their hands together to mix it and after this they could add additional water to get the consistency they preferred.

They all commented on the J-Lube and that except for the clear color, it sure looks like cum except slicker and stringy and they have never felt anything so slick before. Kate told them that J-Lube was an obstetrics powder and is also used for the slime used in movie special effects; this product was used to make the slime in the Ghostbuster and Alien movies. That small bottle can make two to six gallons depending on how you like the consistency.

Kate then added that one full moon night she and Rick went up on the hill overlooking the property with a big plastic sheet and several gallons of J-Lube mixed up and wrestled with each other, of course we made it more interesting by bringing alone a couple of dildos! It felt so erotic and sensual especially with the bright moonlight glistening off our slime covered bare bodies, this stuff beats wrestling with mineral oil, it cannot even compare! Y'all ought to try it sometime.

Suzanne quipped, "maybe we all together ought to try it" as the others exchanged serious lewd suggestive looks.

Mindy stated "if the boys were to see that they would never get their jaws off the ground!" causing everyone to crack up.

Kate instructed them to start stroking the penis, and when I say to get ready, place the collection jar near the tip to collect the semen when he ejaculates.

All three started caressing the dangling turgid penis, still cutting up with each other with the occasional taunt and insult indicating "they must never have whacked off a boyfriend or lover, how in hell can you get your own self off with that kind of technique!" As the penis started stiffening and then become engorged from the manipulations, slowly the taunts and jiving dwindled off to breathy comments like, "Wow, look at it, it is so hard, so massive, feel the heat from that thing, it is like a hot poker, only huge, it does look like a human penis, the pink head is so pretty, feel how massive it is when you wrap your hands around it, jeez, I cannot even get my hand to close around it or even the shaft!"

It was very obvious that all of them were very enthralled and fascinated at feeling for the first time such a powerful and massive male sexual organ. The massive shaft was throbbing – swelling and contracting as they attempted to encircle their fingers of one hand around the shaft but failing to do so. Kate could see their encircling fingers actually spreading apart 11/2 inches each time the massive shaft throbbed and swelled.

A searing thought seem to sizzle through their minds almost simultaneously – imaging a cock of these massive proportions expanding and contracting inside of them as this one did, stretching and filling like they have never before experienced, thrusting deeper than any man or dildo had gone before, each imaging a massive ejaculation deep inside and triggering the most intense repeated orgasms she had ever experienced!

Overwhelming and undeniable surges of arousal flooded thru each of them upon the thought, each getting profusely wet as their naked emotions showed upon their faces as well as their bodies blatantly and clearly exhibiting their heightened state of arousal...

This went on for a few minutes because the horse was use to being serviced frequently. Kate told Bree, she could visibly see the girls become excited, their nipples were all hard, and their respirations had increased - their chests visibly moving under the clinging wet see thru tops, they were all focused; their comments were soft and exclamatory.

Kate told Bree that she had no intention of putting them through actually collecting the semen; she was more interested in observing their reactions when the ejaculation occurred.

Then the ejaculation occurred when Mindy was actually caressing the penis head. Mindy loudly exclaimed "OH WOW! I can feel his head swell, I think he is fixing to cum!" She then placed both hands around the now largely swollen head and then the head flared and shot a powerful stream of cum for at least four feet, there was a hush of silence from all of them as they were mesmerized by the powerful thick stream erupting with explosive force and shooting all that distance, Anne finally whispered Wow, look at that bastard cum! I did not know horses could cum so much or shoot that far" Mindy then quietly said "you should have felt his head swell up just before he came, it must have increased twice in size, then it flared! Kate stated that as Mindy said this, her hands had moved over the tip of the head, cum covering her hands from the dimensioning stream.

Again Mindy said "Damn! His cum is sooo Hot!" as she slowly caressed the head.

Suzanne and Anne had still been continuously slowly stroking the shaft and now their hands slowly slid lower to where Mindy's hands were to feel for themselves...

Kate said she then told them in a low voice in order to not break the spell they were clearly under "the head swells and then flares just before the orgasm and during the orgasm, briefly wedging the penis inside the uterus ensuring with a powerful ejaculation that the majority of the sperm is forced into the uterus, that this was an evolution mechanism due to the large predators that preyed on the horses and this had ensured the rapid delivery of the most amount of sperm directly into the uterus.

Suzanne whispered, "I wish my husband could have a dick that swells like that and cum so much. Damn! We forgot the collection jar!"

This broke the spell and they all started laughing, talking about their husbands and how they must feel woefully inadequate compared to this big boy here!

Anne then said "Damn, look at us, we are a mess, I need to get my hands clean and get another drink or two!" They got cleaned up at the washbasin and each downed a couple of shots of the still ice-cold vodka.

Kate called out over her shoulder as she led the serviced horse away that they had another one to do and not to forget the collection jar this time! Their peals of laughter rang out behind her retreating back.

Kate stated that when she got back from putting up the horse, the girls had already started washing and she made a teasing comment to them "typical horny women just can't wait to get started when confronted with something new, big and hot that they think they can handle without help!" which dissolved them in stitches.

Kate then in jest harrumphed back to them,

"Well! I am the sex professional, as y'all well know!

which got them rolling even more.

Later Kate told Bree said she had never seen drunken very clearly sexually aroused women in such a state of hilarity before or in such a highly sexually charged arousing circumstance where all of them were practically nude with their wet clingy transparent lingerie and tee shirt and whacking off horses with enthusiasm! Kate then told Bree the sight of them and their actions had caused her to be highly aroused and toyed with certain thoughts and other ideas.

Bree was quiet for a moment and then responded in a low voice "you telling me what happened has gotten me excited ... I'm real sorry I missed out"

Bree said that Kate paused and gave her a long coy look and then continued with the story...

The second horse went slightly faster because the girls were more enthusiastic and coordinated with their caressing and manipulations with their inhibitions shucked and long forgotten. Anne and Suzanne had their hands lower down the shaft this time after Mindy had exclaimed to them "you have got to feel the head swell just before the orgasm and then the flare, plus you can feel his lower shaft powerfully pulsate and throb with each ejaculation!"

The girls were back to their hilarious selves this time, making even more lewd ribald comments than ever before as they caressed the cock, Kate stated that a couple of comments she clearly heard was when Anne said "I wonder what it would feel like being impaled on a monster like that thrusting in and out and feeling all that hot cum explode inside" causing the others to crack up with their own comments of hot monster cocks fucking them silly. Suzanne then replied with her own wistful comment "if men were only hung like horses..." then laughing again.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.