Bree - Cover

Bree

Copyright© 2009 by rodeotexas

Chapter 4: Bree and Suzanne Go To The Mountains

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 4: Bree and Suzanne Go To The Mountains - A group of great friends learn to expand their sexual horizons and enjoyment.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   True Story   Zoophilia   Wife Watching   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Size  

We bought the donkey to keep the coyotes away from the livestock; however I guess he became more of a pet, as he would always come to the house looking for a treat when he saw us outside, romping with our Great Dane, Duke, and enjoyed his daily grooming. We both came from ranching families and knew donkeys were stubborn and single minded and this one exhibited the same traits.

We live in Texas and have a fairly large ranch that our families gave to us as a wedding present that we had added on to by acquiring some additional holdings. My wife, Briana (Bree for short) is a stunning cinnamon redhead, natural dark skin with bright emerald green eyes as befitting her Irish-Nordic ancestry (and temper!).

A lithe five feet eight inches tall, with full firm large voluptuous high set breasts that had that a pronounced European up tilt to them, small nipples and small areolas. Between the ranch work and her almost daily workouts she has a well toned muscular body with great ripped definition and a small tight curvaceous ass. During college, Bree was featured more than once in the Girls on Campus Calendar and had been actively solicited by Venus Swimwear as a model. She has one of those physiques that when she was nude and bent over you could see all her womanly charms and tight rosebud. She has just a small, laser-sculpted triangle of cinnamon pubic hair above her pussy, everything else from top to bottom had been lasered away, courtesy of one of her best friends who owns a laser hair clinic. When aroused, Bree's labia lips would become engorged with blood, swell and part openly on their own. Bree also had a small clitoral hood and when aroused, her clitoris would prominently stand out.

We have a rail fence around the swimming pool, Bree loves to sunbathe in the nude and her sunbathing has never been a problem before, until we got the donkey, which she had named Jake. Jake had become rather adroit about lifting the latches on the gates to the pool area. We determined that Jake was attracted to coconut scented suntan oil, beer, margaritas and nachos and would pester whomever was around the pool until they gave him some. With the scented suntan oil, it was pretty surprising and amusing to our guests, as he would try to lick the oil off them. More than one female guest, after allowing Jake to lick their toes and feet commented that his muscular tongue beat any foot massage they ever had!

It was the following weekend after we had come back from a week long stay at our best friend's ranch, Kate and Rick, while they had gone on vacation and we were catching up on our own ranch chores. We only had a small salad for lunch since it was so hot and we both went back outside to finish the chores. Bree was wearing old loose low-rise three button Daisy Dukes denim cutoffs that allowed her curvaceous firm ass cheeks to peek out along with a tight thin mid-riff tank top that was deeply scalloped with no bra on. Couple hours later, I had just finished weed eating the grass on the other side of the rail fence and had left the gate open to go grab a beer and stand on the patio under the ceiling fan to cool off for awhile.

As I stood on the patio drinking a cold beer, I watched Bree coming toward the house. The mid-riff tank top was wet from her bathing and grooming Jake and had become transparent. I felt a definite stirring in my pants as I watched her full firm up-thrust voluptuous unfettered breasts slowly heave up and down in time with her long strides up the long sloping walkway to the house, her small areolas and taut nipples clearly showed thru the wet translucent thin material, her diamond hard nipples looked like they would cut thru the fabric of her top. The top third button of her low-rise jeans was unfastened and her jeans were parted in a Vee. The short mid-riff tanktop and her low-rise jeans allowed an extremely generous amount of tanned bare skin to be exposed showing Bree's hard ripped midriff and her lower abdomen also showing her well-defined muscle definition. Silently I wondered how those cut-off jeans managed to stay up! Bree saw me looking at her and gave me a grin the rest of the way up.

As Bree came up to me, she remarked

"Enjoying the view?"

As she brushed by, Bree lightly grabbed my crotch and stated

"Yep, you sure are!"

Then Bree went into the laundry room where she took off her cutoffs and tank top, grabbed the coconut scented suntan oil and a 24 ounce tallboy beer, and went out naked as usual to the pool area. As Bree went back by she blew a kiss as she went out to the pool.

Bree liberally oiled herself up and then laid back on the chaise lounge to catch some of the sun. She quickly finished a tallboy off and yelled at me to please bring her another one. After awhile, Jake took notice that Bree was outside and started walking toward the house. I had gone inside the house to get another beer and to cool off better. Every few minutes I would look out the window, just to check on Bree (and check her out, she looked so sensual with the oil glistening on her body). I noticed that Jake had come thru the gate following his natural curiosity and wanting to be with us as usual.

When I looked out one time, I noticed Bree had started caressing her pussy. It was not unusual, the hot sun always made her horny, and she had quickly downed one tallboy and by now I assumed she almost had the other one done as well on a mostly empty stomach, it was pretty hot outside.

I decided to watch the show. Knowing she would come in shortly and jump me regardless that I needed a shower after the yard work

She started off slow; just kind of enjoying the feeling of touching herself, every part of her body was covered with oil. But it didn't take long before she was rubbing her clit with faster and faster movements.

It was extremely hot and the scene was hotter – my gorgeous well-toned wife, laying there, bronzed, oil glistening all over her hard lithe athletic body and bringing herself to an orgasm.

I saw her legs lift and saw her let out a loud gasp with her orgasm.

By then Jake had made his way to the end of Bree's lounge. I saw him move his nose close to her pussy; I wondered what Bree would do, thinking this would be pretty funny when Jake startled her. Later on, we realized he smelled the coconut oil she had been using, y'all know, the same Hawaiian Tropic kind you can smell a long way off when a girl in a bikini walks by on the beach or at the pool, and when he got close to Bree, he must have smelled something else...

His soft velvet nose grazed her pussy.

Bree jumped, still breathing hard from her orgasm and said

"Jake, you horny little bastard and lightly swatted him on the nose"

Jake took a couple of steps back and started to smell her feet and then started licking her feet.


Now Bree can't resist having her feet rubbed and caressed, and loves massages. She as well as her girlfriends liked the sensation of his big long muscular tongue licking their toes and feet; a lot of sexual related joking had been bantered between the girlfriends about Jake's tongue! I could see Bree visibly relaxing on the lounge in her slight alcoholic haze and post-orgasmic bliss, slowly spreading her legs apart so Jake could get all around her feet and ankles as she relaxed further from the tongue caressing in the hot sun.

After Jake had licked the oil off her feet, he started licking the oil and salty sweat on her legs slowly working his way past her knees. As he was slowly working his way up he again must have caught another scent mingling in with the sun tan oil. By now I saw Jake had slowly licked his way near the juncture of Bree's thighs and then I saw Jake start licking the oil and juices on her pussy

AND SHE LET HIM!

I thought "You hot, horny, sexy... !!!"

Memories quickly flashed thru my mind of when Kate and I were together (see Bree 1) and then the recent variation that has been included in our own sexual activities (see Bree 2). This was the sexiest erotic thing I had seen since my ex-girlfriend Kate and I were together back in college! Both Kate and Bree outshone the sexist lingerie models! It was making me extremely horny, the scene I was observing and the past memories, and now I had a raging hard-on! I debated on going out and jumping Bree right then or waiting until she got so worked up she would come in and ravish me!

As Jake licked her pussy with his long rough tongue I could tell she obviously enjoyed it very much. Bree's legs had now splayed off to each side of the lounge, her feet were on the ground, toes curled up, helping her to lift her fluttering pelvis upward to meet the tongue. Bree was never one to be passive or quiet during sex. Every now and then I caught a glimpse of her tilted up pussy and could see that the lips of her pussy were swollen and engorged, spread wide open like the petals of a flower from her earlier manipulations ... and now Jake's tongue.

I also noticed that Jake's donkey dick had dropped down and had become engorged and huge!

My jeans had become a very constrictive enclosure as I quickly undid the buttons, pushed them down out of the way and withdrew my throbbing almost ten-inch cock almost hurting myself in the process. I started slowly jerking my own dick looking at the pleasure my wife was eliciting and the giant dick that Jake was exhibiting that Bree seemingly was oblivious of, she was so very clearly absorbed in apparently the best oral sex she had ever received. My mind kept flashing back to Kate...

My cameras were at the other end of the house and I dared not miss what was going on by getting one, yet being the professional photojournalist I dreaded not capturing this erotic vision.

Jake's cock started making up and down motions, slapping his stomach Bree still oblivious...

I was thinking

"That is one huge dick! I'm much bigger than average, but that is waaay longer and waaay bigger round"

Bree had an unusually tight vaginal entrance and vaginal sheath. We always kept a good supply of Bad-Dragon cum lube around to assist us. Again memories flashed by of Kate fueling fantasies of Bree in her current setting. No way in hell would she let this go farther, she had difficulty with me and especially with Duke! Certainly she had never given any thought to anything like this, especially since she was so tight or had she???. She is allowing Jake to lick her pussy! Maybe she was just fantasizing? She did have a very fertile and active sexual imagination! Even though we have been married for a few years now, our sex life was just as interesting as when we first did it and recently has become more imaginative with Duke now involved. I remembered that Kate was also very tight but not as tight as Bree was, but after some effort Kate had accommodated...

While I was thinking these thoughts, Jake lunged!

He was trying to mount Bree!

He managed to get over her and was trying to hump her, but his massive dick was missing the mark.

Bree clearly startled, started yelling

"NO JAKE! JAKE GET OFF OF ME! STOP! STOP!"

His huge donkey dick was slapping against her liberally oiled flat muscular stomach and then falling between her legs every time he humped.

Bree was pushing against Jake and I was trying to stuff my hard cock back into my jeans but gave up and I ran out to go help Bree and as I came up to them Jake flashed his teeth at me with a wild eye look in his eyes and he chomped his teeth together twice to show he was agitated. When I took a step toward them, he turned his head toward me and snapped his teeth again. There I stood, my hard dick still sticking out of my pants, Bree thrashing all around on the chaise lounger pushing against 650 pound Jake and trying to wriggle out from under him as Jake continued to thrust above her. Suddenly I realized Bree had not mentioned my raging erection plain to see she was so absorbed in fighting Jake off. Jake snapped his teeth again at me making me very aware of my exposed erection and I stepped back.

I realized he saw me as a threat. I yelled at Bree that I was just agitating him more and I was going back to the house to get his favorite treat (peanut butter) that hopefully it will calm and distract him. I went back toward the house thinking what else I could do.

Clearly Bree's oral sex indulgence did not go as far as a donkey trying to fuck her!

I quickly grabbed the peanut butter and ran back outside, Jake was still intent on continuing to try and hit his mark and Bree was still thrashing around and pushing against Jake, her legs were still splayed out on either side of the lounge, Jake's body blocking her from pulling her legs back up and together. Bree tried to push him again but 650 pound Jake could not be budged.

She tried to slide out from under Jake. It ended up being a BIG mistake...

As Bree slid, the part of the lounge that holds the head and shoulders gave way with her weight and Jake's weight, but the part in the middle that holds the hips stayed up and it positioned her pussy in just the right way ... and all that oil ... OH My... !!!


The next lunge from Jake hit its mark and the tip of that huge donkey dick head went partially into her very tight constricted opening. Bree let out an explosive breath and her eyes went wide as she felt the cock head suddenly open her up wider than she had ever been opened!

A huge influx of adrenaline spiked into her system upon feeling the massive invader gain entry.

Bree's vaginal muscles involuntarily clamped down on the massive invader, momentarily trapping the cock head just within her tight opening. The head slowly flattened out from the muscle pressure clamping down, another slow push slowly forced the now deformed head past her constricted opening and then wedging it slowly into her tight vaginal sheath.

Two inches of cock slowly slipped deeper into Bree, as she felt every inch slowly go deeper, her eyes got wider and wider with disbelief with each inch!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.