Nyx
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2009 by aubie56

Now it was Archie's turn. We had an address, but not much else. Like most of our clients, Archie was using an abandoned building as his headquarters. This was a four-storey masonry building, and we could see some lights on the third floor. We decided that Ajax needed the practice, so we climbed the outer wall to get to the fire escape. Once at the fire escape, it was simplicity itself to reach the roof. The three of us went up and slithered over the parapet when Phobos signaled that it was safe to do so.

We had no trouble finding the trapdoor entrance from the roof and quietly removed the cover. It was almost totally dark inside, so Phobos used his nightvision monocular to look around. He reported that the room was empty, so in we went. Once all three of us were inside, we found the door leading out to the hall. We went down the stairs and found ourselves in large open area with a multitude of cages or cells. Inside these cells were women, most of whom were naked. Ajax's eyes bulged when he saw all those tits and pussies; I had to strain not to laugh at his reaction.

This did not look like the usual brothel, so I was not sure what I was seeing at first. Then it dawned on me: these were sex slaves waiting for a buyer.

A few dim lights were on, so we were seen eventually. This caused a stir among the women, but we managed to quiet them down. I said that we would be back to release them when we found the keys. We passed out cards so that the women would know what was going on. The few who had never heard of us were clued in by the rest of the women.

This was at one end of the building, and the women said that the men usually stayed at the other end unless they came to fetch one of the women for sex. We went toward the offices, etc. at the other end of the building, being as quiet as we could. We passed up a couple of closed doors because no light showed through the cracks. However, the third door had a relatively bright light on, and we could hear voices beyond the door. It was not possible to understand what was being said, but the discussion seemed to be calm and not confrontational.

We had been told that two women had been collected from the cells earlier in the evening, so they assumed that buyers were in the building. We guessed that what we were hearing was a sales negotiation, but suddenly, there was a squeal of surprise from a woman inside the room, and this was followed by the laughter of men. I guessed that a buyer was examining the merchandise.

The serious conversation returned, and Phobos slowly turned the door knob. The door was unlocked, so he slammed the door open. Five men and two women were in the room. The women were naked and locked in what looked like a pillory. Their wrists and hands were clamped between two pieces of wood that were mounted so that the women were forced to bend over 90° at the hips. Of course, this provided an excellent viewing angle for their pussy and ass. A man in a business suit was standing behind a woman and his fly was open, so it looked like he had been getting a sample. That could have been the cause of the squeal.

Anyway, we charged into the room and used our batons to break knees. Phobos and I took the four men in front of the women, and Ajax took care of the man with the open fly. He just got to the man in time, too, because the man produced a 9mm Beretta just as Ajax broke his wrist, followed by his knee.

We were not interested in fooling around, so we used the nail gun to fasten hands to ankles. When that was done, we released the women from the pillory. They told us which one of the men was Archie, and he was the one with the keys. As a reward for his good job on the man with the gun, Ajax was sent to open the cells and release the women captives. The women were invited into the office to see what we did to the men.

We lucked out and came out even on the number of women and the number of balls to be crushed, so each woman was allowed to crush one ball. We found a short section of 2x4 that could be used for the crushing job, since none of the women had shoes. We went through a lot of smelling salts, but each man was awake to see his and his friend's balls get crushed. I then did the penisectomy and stuffed the severed penis up the anus of each man. You should have seen the look of shock on Ajax's face when I did that. He was shocked, and then he grinned. As my last act for the evening, I drove nails into each elbow and knee.

When I called 911, I explained about the naked sex slaves as well as the five wounded men. I didn't know which city department would handle it, but I warned them to bring 20 robes for the naked women. The women agreed to wait until the cops showed up with some sort of clothes for them to wear and to tell their story for the police report that ought to be interesting.

We left for the night and went home. This had been a busy and productive evening.

The next night was a bust. I even dropped into the shadows with Phobos while Ajax, in disguise, walked alone. Not even a nibble! Ajax was sorely disappointed, but Phobos and I had to tell him over and over that some nights were like that. I wasn't sure he was fully consoled, but he did finally stop complaining.

We had a routine patrol on the following night, and Ajax got to see how scary it could be when you had to face an antagonist alone. I think that he was a lot more appreciative of what I had been going through while walking by myself. The presence of a partner made all of the difference in the world!

He was working Humboldt St., which we had not been to in some time. By this time, Phobos and I knew it well, so we were able to stay very close to him, but this made little difference when two men burst from an alley and each one grabbed an arm in such a way that he could not use his baton. One of them said, "Hello there, Little Cunt. You look kind of young to be working the street, but we like 'em young. You'll fit right in to our stable. Come with us. Don't make any trouble, and we'll make you feel real good."

They started to drag Ajax into the alley they had come from. At least he remembered his instructions about not resisting until he got to the alley. That was where he stamped his feet and released the spikes on the toes of his boots. A quick kick to each shin rendered his erstwhile captors harmless, and that was when Phobos and I showed up.

The two men were quickly dealt with, and we found out where their "stable" was kept captive. We treated these men to the usual routine for pimps and rapists before we called 911. As usual, we were gone by the time the EMTs and cops showed up.

Once we got away from that alley, it dawned on us that they had expected to sell Ajax to Archie, so we didn't have to worry about them anymore.

We went farther down Humboldt St. with Ajax walking by himself in disguise, but nothing else showed up. This territory was dead, so we went to look at another location, a highrise apartment. This area was too dangerous for Ajax to walk through alone, considering his lack of experience, so I walked with him. Phobos made a point of staying close, and we walked slowly so that he could.

We had almost reached the main entrance on the west side of the building when we were surrounded by a dozen people of both sexes. This time, the females carried sections of pipe, and the males carried lengths of chain. Some of the sections of chain were fastened to wooden handles. Shit! This was a dangerous group!

We heard Phobos shout, "USE YOUR GUNS! SHOOT TO KILL! THESE PEOPLE ARE HIGH ON DRUGS!"

Both Ajax and I drew a gun and dropped to one knee to steady us and to try to get us out of Phobos' line of fire. The gang charged us and we began shooting, using both hands to steady our aim. God damn, this was a frightening minute or so. With three guns firing at them, it did not take us long to knock everyone of them down. Most of the injuries were wounds to the body, but there were some wounds in other places. I don't think that we had killed anybody directly, but some might die if we did not get them immediate medical attention. We were pretty shook up by this experience, but it was Ajax who showed the most reaction and Phobos who showed the least. Anyway, we ran away, and I called 911 from a safe distance. I assumed that the EMTs got there with their usual dispatch, but we did not wait around to find out. This was the first time we had fought like this, and we were in a hurry to get home!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.