Nyx - Cover

Nyx

Copyright© 2009 by aubie56

Chapter 5

I double checked the unconscious Tom Cats to make sure that I was not intruding on an innocent party. No way! Two of the men in the room were the rapists I was hunting for. In fact, one of them was the leader of the group that attacked me. Now I really felt good about picking this room.

I glanced at the TV and saw that Jerry Remy was in the process of going over the lineup of the visiting team and pointing out their strengths and weaknesses. That meant that the game had not started yet, so I had plenty of time before I had to visit the other party.

I rolled everybody onto the floor and nailed their palms to the floor so that I would not have to worry about them. I didn't care if they yelled for help, because nobody would pay any attention. Any sounds coming from this room would be studiously ignored by anybody living in one of the other apartments. They would want nothing to do with the Tom Cats.

I now turned my attention to the leader of the rape party. I checked his pockets and found that he was Hugo Chavez. Well, that was an interesting coincidence! I broke his ankles and nailed his feet to the floor so that I would have complete control of his actions. I pulled my skull mask down and woke Hugo up with a vial of smelling salts.

As soon as he woke up, he started to groan from the pain of the nails and the broken bones. I kicked him in the buttock with a spiked toe to get his attention. "Hugo, do you see this knife? Well, pay attention to it, because you will become very familiar with it before this night is done." I made sure that he was watching as I cut all of his clothes off. Once he was naked, I explained why I was interested in him.

"Hugo, about a year ago, you led a group of four of your scum-balls in a brutal rape of a woman who is an intimate acquaintance of mine. I am here tonight to avenge that rape. When I finish, you will leave here a different man. While I am about it, I am going to ask you some questions. The amount of pain you feel will be in proportion to how much you tell me. Lies will be punished in ways you cannot yet imagine."

"Fuck off, I ain't telling you nothing!"

"Yes, I figured that you would say something like that, so I have my first convincer ready in my hand." I raised the knife so that he could see it, then I used it to cut off his right forefinger. That produced the amount of anguish that I expected, and I enjoyed seeing it. I held up the finger so that he could see it before I threw it into an empty trash can.

"OK, that was just a minor object lesson. I want to know why my friend was raped. The date was June 17th of last year."

"I don't know what you are talking about!" That cost him the forefinger from his left hand.

"Let's try again. Tell me the reason for the rape."

"We were ordered to rape or beat the delivery guy for Boston Samaritans. I have no idea of the reason for the order." That was relatively a small lie, so I only took a little finger this time.

"OK, OK. We were setting up the conditions for a protection scam against the charity. We knew that they would pay to protect their workers. We just had to give them an example to see what we were talking about."

"Now that I can believe. Why was my friend the one picked to be the victim?"

"No special reason. We saw that she was a bitch, and fucking is more fun than a simple beating. We didn't want to kill the cunt, we just wanted to scare her and the charity. That's it, there's nothing more to say about that little job."

"Well, 'that little job' to her was a big deal. Among other things, you made it impossible for her to bear children because you caused her so much internal damage."

"So what? That means that there will be fewer Honkies in the world."

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I stabbed him in the already damaged elbow, again.

More smelling salts. "OK, give me the names of the other four scum-bags with you that day."

He started to say something else, but I raised the knife, and he switched to rattling off four names. Then I asked the million dollar question, "Where can I find Juan Hernandez?"

A look of abject fear came into Hugo's eyes. "I can't tell you that. He will have me horribly killed if I do."

"Look at it this way, if you don't tell me, I am going to make your life not worth living. Consider that for a moment." That really scared him! I could almost hear the gears grind as he tried to figure out what to do. He knew what Hernandez would do to him, and he didn't know what I had in mind. For the moment, it was obvious that Hernandez scared him more than I did. Well, I would just have to try to change his mind.

"Hugo, I am going to continue cutting off your fingers until you tell me how to find Juan Hernandez. Just let me know when you have had enough." With that statement, I returned to his right hand and started removing fingers, showing him every one as I cut it off. He had nothing but the thumb left on his right hand when he started begging me to stop. I did stop long enough to ask my question again, but he was still too frightened to answer. I took off the remaining three fingers of his left hand so that he had nothing but two thumbs left. I stopped to ask, "Hugo, are you ready to talk, yet?"

He started crying, but he would not answer me. He still would not answer after I had cut off both of his thumbs. Well, I was getting tired of this nonsense, so I said, "Hugo, you are a tougher nut to crack than I had expected, and speaking of nuts, let's see how you like the next stage of the interrogation."

Hugo shrieked in anticipation when I pulled his penis out straight and nailed it to the floor. "You know what is going to happen next, don't you?" He nodded his head, but still would not answer my question. I slipped a plastic tie around his cock for a tourniquet and held up the knife for him to see it. "On second thought, we'll do something else first." I crashed the pommel of the knife down on his right testicle and smashed it into the floor. Out came the smelling salts, again.

When Hugo rejoined me, I said, "Now, the left one." I smashed his left testicle with the knife handle and used the smelling salts. Once I was sure that he was fully awake, I cut off his cock, but left it nailed to the floor.

"Hugo, you may think that there is nothing else that I can do to you, but you are dead wrong! Well, maybe, dead was a bad choice of words, because I have no intention of killing you. On the other hand, Hernandez might kill you on general principles, since you will be useless to him when I finish with you. You can beat that by telling me where to find him before he has a chance to get at you. Think about that for a moment."

Hugo was still stubborn, so I stabbed the knife into the other elbow. Shit, what did Hernandez do to put such fear into his henchmen? Both of Hugo's elbows were useless, now, without major surgery, if they could ever be repaired. The last item on my plan had to be to destroy his knees, but even that did no good. I let Hugo lie there and suffer for a while as I tried to decide what to do next. I thought that it was a minor thing when I cut off Hugo's ears. Well, a war was once fought over the subject of a cut off ear, so maybe it was not so minor after all. Hugo still would not give in, so I cut off his nose. That finally broke him. He gave me the address that I coveted, so I left Hugo to suffer while I took care of the other rapist in the room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.