Perfect Pair - Cover

Perfect Pair

Copyright© 2009 by Psy1123eu

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Meet Alicia, a young teen who is having trouble resisting her overwheling sex drive. Kaci moves in next door, but has a secret that makes her withdrawn from the world. Maybe they can help each other. If there was a semen fetish tag, this story would have it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Hermaphrodite   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Size   Big Breasts  

"Kaci! Get down here now!" Her father yelled from downstairs.

Waking up from her sleep, Kaci quickly pulled on a hoodie and sweatpants, running downstairs. Alicia must have left early in the morning. They spent the evening watching movies in her bedroom and must have fallen asleep at some point.

"What is it daddy?"

"We need to have a talk. I was doing my laundry, and came across this." He said sternly, pointing to a wad of sheets on the floor, obviously sticky with cum. Kaci's heart sunk deep in her chest.

"Now I didn't think my little princess was quite ready for this yet. And frankly I'm surprised; I hadn't seen you hanging out with anyone this summer but Alicia. But I guess we need to have a talk about parameters, safety, and responsibility. But let's start with openness. What was his name?"

A long pause.

"Well"."

Making a conscious decision in her newfound confidence in herself, she decided to respond.

"There wasn't a boy, it was me." She said quietly, barely a whisper.

"What? You're not making sense."

"The doctor knows. In the last year I grew a penis." She said simply looking at the ground.

"Okay, well, if you're going to make a joke of this and make up some stupid story then I guess you're grounded." He yelled.

Still looking at the ground, she reached down and pulled her sweats down, just enough to where her limp penis flopped out. After a few long seconds, she pulled her pants back up, covering her face with her hands. She fell to the floor, sobbing quietly, from embarrassment and fear.

"So that was you?! Oh my god, how is this possible ... you said your doctor knows?"

She nodded her head, still crying.

She felt her father's arms wrap around her.

"Shhh. It's okay, we'll figure this out. So based on the sheets, I assume it works? Do I need to be worried about you knocking a girl up. Alicia! Are you guys, you know... ?"

"Yes daddy, she is my girlfriend. Don't worry, she is on the pill."

"Well, I guess I need to talk to her mom."

"Don't, at least not yet, we haven't told her. I think Alicia and I need to first."

"Okay, school starts tomorrow, and I think you should tell her before then. In the meantime, just take a little more responsibility and clean up after yourselves." He said, still comforting his daughter on the floor.

"Okay. Daddy, where did this come from?" She said, wiping the tears from her face, slowly composing herself.

"I don't know honey. Um, are you big? If you don't mind me asking."

"About a foot."

He stammered for a few seconds in shock. "Well, your mom's brothers went by the nicknames of 'Mule' and "Mr. Ed", I guess it meant something. Based on the sheets, you took after me with your emissions."

"Ehh, gross daddy, I didn't want to know that."

"Okay, pumpkin, go clean yourself up. If you ever need to talk, just let me know. It'll take me some time to digest this, but we can deal with this together. You don't have gym this year do you?"

"No, it's an elective that I've elected not to take."

"So Alicia, huh. You guys are serious. Well, I would hope so, you two have spent every night together this summer."

"Yeah, she's great. And loyal. She'll keep the secret. I love her and I know she loves me."

"That's good. You two just be careful." He said, slowly standing up, giving her a kiss on the head and walking slowly back to his office.

As she sat there, a wave of relief washed over her. He was the person she was most scared of finding out. He should have had the father of the year award for his reaction, she giggled to herself. Picking up the sticky sheets, she put them on wash and returned to her room, full of readiness to take on the world.

She decided that her and Alicia would tell her mom later that evening, and begin the school year ready for anything as a family.


After getting her clothes ready to wear, she stuffed them in a bag to take next door, deciding to get dressed at Alicia's. She made her way next door, letting herself in.

Alicia was sound asleep in her bed. Careful not to wake her, Kaci undressed and slipped under the covers. Crawling down, she buried her face in-between her sleeping lover's legs.

In the morning light, she could see the long skin of her wrinkled labia, folding over itself with its weight, brown-ish purple in color. She gently sucked one giant flap of skin in to her mouth, filling it. Slowly turning the musky girl-meat in her mouth, the thick labia swelled with blood. Repeating her actions with the other, she felt Alicia begin to stir above her.

Reaching up with her hands, she pulled at her lips, extending them to their fullest. Curious, she then wrapped them back around each other, easily tying them in a knot. Pulling the knot tight, she then was able to barely tie the remainder into a small knot, which slipped apart when she let go.

"What are you doing?" Alicia murmured from above.

Done playing, Kaci leaned back in and buried her tongue in Alicia's wet quim. Feeling the thighs tense on either side of her, she used her hands to push back the tone thighs until Alicia's legs were spread wide. She shifted her attention to the little nub hidden in the dense folds, and began to lap at the reclusive clit.

Hearing her moan above her, she redoubled her efforts, forming a suction around the love button and sucking while licking.

In no time at all, she felt Alicia's thighs being quivering as her orgasm neared. Her chin was now slick with Alicia's juices and she felt the little clit grow a little bigger.

"OOOhhhhh!" Alicia moaned loudly above.

Holding her legs firmly, she continued to suck her clit hard as Alicia's orgasm raced through her. Finally, after a final convulsion, and a little gush of fluids, the girl finished spasming.

"I'll be right back." She whispered to the drooling pussy.

Throwing back the covers, Kaci sat straight up, her cock standing proudly in front of her at an angle. Alicia sat up and crawled over to her, kissing her gently on the lips. After returning the loving kiss, Kaci firmly took her head and pulled her down. Getting the idea, Alicia began sucking and kissing at the swollen meat, using one hand to prop herself up and the other running up and down the shaft.

Running her hands through Alicia's thick mane of red hair, Kaci's head rolled on her shoulders, enjoying her attempts at a blowjob. A real deep throat was out of the question, given her extreme girth.

After a couple minutes, she was ready to take this to the next level. "Turn around." Was all she said.

Alicia had grown used to Kaci's desires. Turning around, she presented her round ass to the smiling dick-girl, her long smooth legs spread wide on the bed to lower her pussy to Kaci's dick. Kaci moved forward ever so slightly, lodging the tip of her dripping dick inside the hand-like confines of her labia.

Waiting for Alicia to realize she wasn't going to push forward any more, the redhead began rocking backwards and forward, her labia rolling and wiping all around the purple softball. Finally, the buxom girl became too desperate and shoved her hips backwards a little, plopping the cock-head inside her steaming twat.

Alicia gently rolled her hips, making her rolling ass gently wobble out of step with each other. To Kaci, it looked like her ass was slowly walking down the length of her straining cock as Alicia steadily pushed back. Her tits were swaying beneath her, threatening to knock her elbows out.

Finally Alicia reached the base of Kaci's dick, and stayed there teasing her with her pussy rippling along the stretched smooth skin of her penis.

"I have a little treat for you today, my dear." Kaci said. Alicia looked back at her with her, her wide green eyes locked with Kaci's own dark brown gems. Kaci pulled their penis-shaped vibrator out, and licked it up and down while gently pumping her dick into the wide-eyed girl.

"What, ... uh ... are you go ... uh ... gonna do? Alicia mumbled in-between thrusts.

Kaci took the dildo, and gently worked it into the tiny asshole that was presented to her.

Alicia's arms gave out as she began cumming instantly with the double penetration. With her roughly spasming asshole and cunt, it was difficult to work it all the way into the virgin hole, but Kaci forced it in regardless.

Ready to hang on, Kaci turned on the vibrator before shoving it the rest of the way into her personal slut's ass, the sphincter closing around it. It was exquisite, she could feel the bottom half of her dick vibrating with it, only being separated by a thin membrane of flesh.

Alicia was moaning loudly into the pillow, her hips and legs convulsing. Kaci was having a tough time herself, the pleasure of fucking this sweet cunt never got old, the vibrations on her cock, and the beautiful sight of her girlfriend, writhing in pleasure below her — all increased her own desires.

Alicia's legs were about to give out though. Kaci grabbed a pillow and shoved it under her, and pulled her legs out from under her. The angle forced Kaci into laying on top of her, Alicia's fat ass compressed between them. With her limited height, she couldn't fuck her very well in this position, just bottoming out in her pussy and pulling back an inch or two. Alicia, for her part was in the midst of another of her countless orgasms, alternating between moaning loudly and mumbling incoherently.

Her own orgasm approaching, Kaci decided to change position again. Rolling them on their left sides into a spooning position, she was free to slam-fuck her. Her left hips were getting rug burn from the sheets, but she didn't care, she was close. Reaching around both sides of Alicia's torso, she grabbed huge handfuls of her perfect breasts. Alicia's back was severely arched by the powerhouse cock forcing her hips one way, and Kaci roughly pulling back on her boobs and torso.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.