Perfect Pair
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2009 by Psy1123eu

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Meet Alicia, a young teen who is having trouble resisting her overwheling sex drive. Kaci moves in next door, but has a secret that makes her withdrawn from the world. Maybe they can help each other. If there was a semen fetish tag, this story would have it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Hermaphrodite   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Size   Big Breasts  

Alicia knew that vampires had blood lust when they smelled blood, just as she had cum lust right now. She couldn't think straight, it was the most amazing thing she ever saw. Or felt. Having just had the best sex of her life, she should have been exhausted, but the chore at hand gave her renewed energy.

Rolling Kaci off of her, who by the looks of it just passed out, she put the young beauty on her back and proceeded to gently lick the globs of thick semen off of her new lover's hips, thighs, and quickly shrinking dick. She proceeded in a most efficient way — fast, light licks that weren't designed to arouse too much. She wanted Kaci to stay asleep. Despite her best efforts, by the time she was done, that perfect, pleasure giving cock was half hard again.

Carefully crawling off the bed, she looked back at her now clean friend. Carefully grabbing the cum-soaked towels off the bed, not spilling a drop of the large pools of semen that had not soaked into the saturated linen, she also pulled the sheet over Kaci. The hardwood floor gently creaked underneath her.

Standing there, she felt her still recovering pussy start to spread further, as gravity was pulling at the wad of spunk still inside her. Holding the towels carefully against herself, she used her free hand to fold her thick, swollen lips against her opening and hold them in place while she darted to the bathroom. In her altered state of mind, she didn't even realize that she had forgotten to put on a bra, and in a rare occasion, her massive mammaries were free to wobble and jiggle, her still-hard nipples making large random circles in the air.

Once in the bathroom, she didn't turn on the light — the nightlight was all she needed. Setting the towels down for a second and crossing her legs, she found a hair tie and large hair clip, quickly used it to get her red hair out of the way on top of her head. Pulling the shower door open, she stepped into the stand-up shower. Now, she could satisfy her cum lust and indulge her fetish.

She proceeded to wipe the cum filled towels all over her body, drenching her tits, stomach, hips, and even face with it. When she could get no more of the love juices from the towels, she used them to lie on, making her back sticky. Her skin felt alive with pleasure as her mind informed her body what this glorious coating was. Sticky globs ran into her mouth, which she savored, swallowed some, and let the rest run over her lips as she cooed with pleasure.

It was unexplainable, her desire for cum and why it drove her mad. But this sheer amount was driving her into a sexual frenzy and she hadn't even touched her pussy yet.

She used her hands to work it into her skin, mauling her own tits until they were distended and sore, fantasizing that twenty men had just stood in a circle and jerked off on her. The large amount slowing trying to escape from her sore pussy reminded her that it wasn't countless men, but one tiny girl. Her fantasy shifted to reliving the unbelievable sex she had just had. It was the last time she ever fantasized about men.

Putting her feet far apart up on the wall, using the leverage to lift her hips until all that touched the ground was her shoulders and head, she ran her hands down her stomach, rearranging the drying, sticky cum along the way. As her boobs settled into a new position under her chin, she roughly pulled at her labia. Still swollen from the brutal onslaught a short while ago, the pleasure/pain from stretching them coursed through her body. She tried to finger her still gaping cunt, but it was too sensitive.

Crying out in frustration from not being able to properly finger herself, she got her pleasure from kneading and pulling at her poor lips, stretching them further, making them fatter with blood. On one pass, she caught her usually ignored little clit, now standing out proudly from its hood, unscathed from the earlier pounding. Touching it sent a lightning rod through her young body, her moan filling the shower.

For the first time ever she used her right hand to directly rub her love button. Getting a routine going she returned to the fantasy in her head. First the sex earlier, then imagining all the sex soon to come. What got her going, and making her hand a blur on her clit, was the thought of Kaci standing over her, constantly shooting her cum onto her dirty body, while she writhed in pleasure below her hung goddess. She used her left hand to continue to rub the sperm into her skin, occasionally squeezing her heaving jugs, roughly pinching her nipples along the way.

Clitoral stimulation was a new and amazing thing to her, her love of penetration and fucking had also been a priority, so she never even tried it. Waves of pleasure were coursing over her body. Her abused vagina was sorely flexing involuntarily, every so often another glob of Kaci's cum would leak out, running down her butt.

In the spirit of trying new things, as her orgasm quickly approached, Alicia reached around her wobbling ass, rippling as her muscled spasmed trying to keep up with the stimulation her clit was providing. She shoved a cum-stained index finger into her tiny asshole, gasping for air the second she did. Her own pussy juices were running freely over her hand.

That was all she needed. Immediately sparks flew, and her orgasm crashed over her. All the blood had rushed to her head in her current position, and in the darkness of the bathroom, she actually saw stars. Her legs and hips bucked violently up as her fingers worked her clit no-stop, dragging out her orgasm. Finally the sensation was too much, the waves of pleasure would make her tits tingle, centering on her nipples, making them hurt with acute pleasure. Her body spasmed even more violently, throwing her feet off the wall, making her collapse in a puddle of cum and her own juices, desperately trying to catch her breath.

Looking like a junkie who had just been gangbang by the starting line-up (and felt like it too), Alicia laid there, trying to come to terms with the evenings events. It all came together, when she realized that she was falling deeply in love with her new friend in the most pure and spiritual way, having already admitted to herself that her lust would have been enough to do anything Kaci wanted. No longer would she need to chase her desires around town, but solely needed to do her part in the ensuing relationship.

Getting cold, and the dried cum caking on her skin, she reached up and turned on the shower in the baptism of her new life. Washing herself until the hot water ran out, she emerged from the shower clean and incredibly tired.

Turning the washer on, she threw the ruined towels in, and still holding her own boobs for support, gently returned to the bedroom. Stealthily sliding under the covers, she spooned her small, warm lover, wrapping her arms around her, their heartbeats only separated by several inches of Alicia's compressed boobs.


Despite her later night, Alicia woke up first in the morning. Bright sunlight was flooding into the bedroom. Seeing that the time was only 8:30, early for the summer, she lightly got up and closed her heavy curtains, shrouding the room with a better subdued lighting. Alicia remarked on how alive she felt. Her entire body felt well rested and ready to take on the world. Looking back at the still sleeping Kaci, her heart fluttered with new love. A beat later, her pussy fluttered as well, and a small little smile crept onto her lips.

With the stealth of a cat, she slide under the covers, between Kaci's slightly spread legs. Her limp cock was lying neatly between them and Alicia enjoyed the musky scent for a moment, reflecting on the night before. Taking the head only into her mouth, she gently bathed the soft flesh with her tongue. No need to go too fast, she had all morning. Alicia used her tongue to explore this wondrous creation, discovering every curve and running along every ridge.

The mighty penis began to grow in size as it woke up to a tongue bath. Soon it had reached enough hardness to begin its great migration upwards. Alicia followed it, letting the shaft support itself, never removing the head from her mouth, sucking harder and harder. Right when it reached full mast, she had to let it pop out of her mouth as it finally became slightly too big to fit.

The second the head came out of her mouth, the covers flipped back to reveal a smiling Kaci looking down on them. Alicia playfully tried to hide behind the great dick, laughing and giggling. Finally she leaned up and kissed her full on the mouth. Not a lustful kiss, but the kiss of a lover. Finally Alicia broke away, looking deep into Kaci's eyes.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.