Tied on First - Cover

Tied on First

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Here I was, a thirteen-year old boy and had just discovered that I was officially in puberty. I just couldn't wait to lose my virginity. And, I didn't.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Light Bond   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

Sex. Sex. Sex. That's the three main things I thought about at age thirteen. Or, it could be: Pussy, Pussy, Pussy. Well, you get the idea.

So, as it was my practice after I got home from school, I went to my room to change and when I got my shirt and pants off, well, why not take my briefs off, too, and have a little session. Oh, I dreamed about every girl I'd ever seen in a bikini, even my older sister, Carolyn. She's sixteen and has more of a figure than any of the girls my age. Thirty-six C-cups, actually, I've checked out the tags on her bras.

Well, anyway, I'm laying there with my briefs down around my ankles when I realize that I would be better off if I got out the Playboy magazine I had stashed in the center of my mattress, so I got up, reached deep under the bedding and pulled out my treasured girlie mag.

Now ready for action, I looked down at the star of the show, my cock, and saw a drop of liquid glistening on the tip. Reaching down to touch it, it drew out in a sticky strand when I pulled away. Cum, wow, cum. Well, precum, but cum, nonetheless. Puberty, it's here at last.

Then, I heard a noise downstairs. Like the screen door. I quickly pulled up my briefs and jumped into my shorts and trotted down the stairs. In the kitchen was Stacy, one of my sister's friends.

"Oh, hi, Doug, I came over to see Carolyn."

"Um, she's gone to see my Aunt Marie with my mom, won't be back until about seven."

Now, Stacy, is beautiful. My favorite of all of Carolyn's friends. She was instant-hard-on material in my book.

"I was just going to have a soda, would you like one?", I asked staring at her chest as I opened the fridge. "Take whatever you want, gorgeous," I said, trying to offset my shyness around such a pretty, older girl.

She took out a can of soda and kind of giggled.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"You're too cute, Doug," she said with a smile. "And congrats on the peach fuzz," she added as she pointed at the hair growing on my underarms.

"You're getting there, it'll be real soon, then puberty."

I felt my face get warm and she added, "Oh, don't be embarrassed, puberty will happen soon enough. I think it's cute."

"Well, it's happened already," I said trying to save face with the discovery I had just made minutes before.

"Oh, yes, I guess it has," she said as she looked down and pointed at my shorts.

"Well, well, you shouldn't waste that, Doug. Let me see what's in here," as she bent down and tugged my shorts down to my ankles, then pulled my briefs down as well.

"Oh, my, look at you. Very nice. You look eager. I'll bet you'd like to use that, wouldn't you?" she said as she stood back up and began to take off her shirt and bra.

I was so astonished that I just stood there watching her take her clothes off and soon she was standing there naked in front of me, naked. Really naked.

She reached down and put her hand up under my crotch and lifted my balls.

"Yeah, you're getting hair around your dick and balls, cool."

She took both my hands and brought them up to her breasts and pressed them to her.

"You like this, Doug?"

"Oh, do I, I love it. You are totally beautiful. Just perfect. And, you're so soft and nice."

"You can suck them, if you'd like. I'd like it if you did."

I bent down, put my hand up under her breast, lifted it slightly and kissed the nipple, then sucked it into my eager mouth. It was heaven. Then, omigod, then ... she reached down and took hold of my cock. My sister's prettiest friend is gripping my dick.

"You're really hard, Doug. Like this?" she asked as she pulled back and forth.

"Mmm hmm," I mumbled agreeably as I sucked away.

"Let's go up to your room, okay?" and we gathered our clothes and I led her to my room, my head spinning with excitement, my heart throbbing with anticipation.

She hugged me to her and kissed me open-mouthed. Her naked body pressed against me was a sensation that I will never forget. Then, she began to kiss my face, then, neck, then chest, down my belly, tonguing my navel, then she opened her mouth over my penis, leaned forward and took me into her mouth.

The first suck was staggering. Simply the very best feeling of my entire life.

"Oh my god, Stacy, that feels so incredible. Oh, wow."

She's looking up at me gauging my reaction which was ecstasy as she sucked on and on. As she was sucking me, she also had a finger up inside herself fingering her pussy. Then, she took her finger out, put her hand between my legs and then the totally unexpected happened. She pushed her wet finger up into my butt hole. It was like pulling a trigger. It was incredible. My entire body orgasmed.

"Oh, oh, I'm gonna cum, oh, yeah, I'm cumming ... UUH, UUH, UUH, UUH, UUH, uuh, uuh, uuh, oh, Stacy, oh, you are incredible, god, I want to fuck you so bad, oh, oh, wow."

She sucked me a minute or two more, I was really weak-kneed and light-headed. She stood up and kissed me again, this time with her mouth full of my cum as she swirled her tongue all around my mouth.

Then, she said, "Oh, look here, oh, great," and pulled a loop of spare shoe laces off the knob of my dresser drawer and said, "Come over here, Doug, lay down," which I did and she started tying my left wrist to the bedpost.

"What are you doing, Stacy?"

"Oh, don't worry, you'll love it. Just love it."

Hmm, well, okay, I thought as she tied my other wrist, then my ankles.

She got up over me backwards and said, "I'm going to suck you off while you lick my pussy," and lowered herself down until her pussy was just touching my lips. Then, I felt her warm, wet mouth slide down over my cock. I shuddered with pleasure and began to lick and suck on her pussy which was so pretty and clean-shaven.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.