Battlemage: Book 7 - the Sound of Sensual Justice
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2009 by Risq

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Nathan and Ariel are busy trying to learn all about Ariel's new power and two questions came up. What would happen if they met someone who felt so betrayed and so grossly wronged in their life that they felt intense rage about being completely "powerless" to do anything about it? And what would happen if one day that person is given "power"? One time, in a city, during the summer, there was this woman...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Magic   Fiction   Cheating   Slow  

Much later that night found Kathryn sitting in the Inn, not all that far from the four travelers, as they spoke to one another about the different sights in the city. She couldn't believe her luck that she overheard where they were staying from the secretary.

One of the things she could also do was make herself virtually invisible in a crowded area.

Well that wasn't exactly true.

What she did was mentally encourage others not to see her.

That worked out well over the years where she could sit close to people and hear their conversations to confirm her targets. This allowed her to hear them bragging all about their crimes against women before she could enact judgment on them.

That was the only Succubus power that she had that worked on women as well as men, but everyone around her must have not already observed her first for it to work.

But tonight she didn't want to be as close as she normally sat incase the mage could feel her presence. That turned out to be a wise decision.

She couldn't approach him with the other three with him, and the woman seemed to be attached at his hip. She needed a way to get them all away from each other.

Kathryn sat two tables away and noticed how the one called Terrance seemed to flirt with anything that was in arms reach. And a few times he had to get up to show his interested in a woman as he wrapped his arms around her to smile and talk to her.

And as he did his hands seemed to be everywhere on the various women's bodies, but the women never appeared to take offense. If anything almost all of them laughed and giggled at him and touched him back.

While the sheer act of his freely touching the women rankled her, as long as he wasn't forcing himself on the women and they enjoyed his company she wouldn't have to punish him.

As much as the thought pissed her off that she couldn't harm him, maybe she would take only some of his essence later just as compensation for his directness against the women she pondered.

That thought made her smile a little.

But as she watched, it was strange to her how attracted to him the women were. As she watched the various women seemed to almost welcome his attention.

She would admit he was cute but he certainly wasn't Elliot, who was always so kind and considerate of others, and that just made him come up way short in her eyes.

In the process of watching the group, the other one called Rory also seemed to be a huge flirt, but he didn't touch the women as much as did Terrance.

His luck wasn't as good and a little more than half of the women smiled back and flirted with him during his attempts. But since he wasn't all touchy feely on the women she didn't take any offense at what he did.

He almost seemed cute in his attempts. And while she still compared him to Elliot, he as well didn't have Elliot's good looks. Once again a poor substitute for Elliot.

But he seemed to be a man who knew his place and she felt that he wouldn't ever need to be taught a lesson. She appreciated his discretion and he appeared to respect women.

After disregarding those two as really nothing more than harmless, Kathryn concentrated on the man she was here to see.

He sat with the woman on his right side as they all freely talked back and forth. Kathryn had to admit the woman was very attractive, and she could see what the man saw in her.

She again attempted to read the man's mind, but as she did she noticed that he frowned for a moment, but then looked around the room like he was looking for someone.

Kathryn ducked her head and as she did, and while she was sure that he couldn't find her, but something in the way that he was looking around bothered her.


As Nathan was talking to the others he suddenly felt like someone was tickling his mind.

It was a weird sensation. It was almost as if some was using their fingers to touch his brain.

Abruptly Nathan stopped talking and started looking around the room. Normally he would do this, but maybe with a sudden movement of his own he could catch the eye of the person if he was quick enough.

But no one seemed to be around.

He was curious why no one was sitting at a table a few away from them with as crowded the place was with so many people around needing a seat as they did.

As he thought more about it, even though they were crowded, they must be saving that table for some VIP's.

Apart from that, he didn't see anyone.

Ariel frowned at his looking around, but he smiled and said it was nothing and he went back to their conversation. As he did she smiled brightly back at him as well.


What was that?

As soon as the red head, who she learned was Ariel from reading Rory's mind, looked at him he stopped looking for her and went back to their conversation. Did she have that much power over him? But she didn't sense anything magical in her nature.

And as a woman she couldn't read her mind, but she could sense out magic now thanks to her time with those few mages who needed to be punished.

But she did get to look a little more into the surface of his mind before she had to quit.

She only saw that Ariel was there at the forefront. She seemed to be the only thing that was he concentrated on. She was very important to him.

But lurking deep in the shadows was a blonde woman who was also very beautiful.

While looking at her she saw the woman was kept as two different pictures inside his mind. Almost like seeing her from different angles with in a crystal as light pass through it.

On one side she was a very heart stopping attractive teenage girl and on the other side the very beautiful woman she had grown into.

But both visions of the woman seemed to be hidden behind a deep wall that gave the appearance that he never looked behind it or tried to remember her.

Hmm, that type of pain that created those walls was something she could work with.

Would she be able to use it again to draw him to her? Or was it something that was so long buried and painful that it wasn't possible to use?

But the fact was that her form was still there! So then she was at some point someone very important to him.

As Kathryn was trying to work out what her course of attack would be, the woman Ariel got up from her seat and took four mugs with her and head to the bar.

When she did, the big man leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes for a moment. Kathryn could then clearly see both men sneaking a quick glance his way for a second before they then gave the swinging hips of Ariel their complete attention.

Wait a minute!

They both wanted her! Very badly! How did she miss that? How could she not see how badly they would give anything to be with her!

She knew it was because she had only looked at their actions and she had never even considered reading their minds for it!

Kathryn looked first into the mind of Terrance and then into the mind of Rory.

There it was! A way to split them all up! They both had the deep desire to be with her, but they respected her and her husband too much to ever act on it.

They weren't evil enough to do anything but wish they were Nathan. And she couldn't punish them for resisting the urge to do the wrong thing.

But Kathryn had a thought, what if she just nudged them a little. What would be the end result of that?

That made her smile big as the plan formed in her mind.


Nathan and Ariel called it a night about an hour before midnight and headed for their beds.

Rory struck out looking for a bed mate and as rare as it sounded Terrance did as well.

They seemed confused because a couple times they looked like they had picked someone up, only to have them come back later and give them a dirty look before they said no thanks.

They had no idea that Kathryn was intercepting the women and telling them that the men were evil. That they were carrying on a game to seeing who they each could find to carry their bastard children and if they could manage to get someone pregnant.

That always pissed off the women who she talked to

Finally both of them said their goodnights to each other about an hour after Ariel and Nathan left and headed to their respective rooms.

They learned early on to get separate rooms because neither wanted an audience if the other found a woman for the night.


Just as Terrance was sliding into bed he heard a light knocking at the door.

He got up annoyed and pulled on just his pants so he could open the door.

But he got the shock of the night when he saw that standing there in the glow of the hallway was Ariel!

She was wearing her leather pants and only what looked to be a demi bra that just barely covered up to her nipples!

He absolutely couldn't believe how soft that bra looked or how large and plump her breasts looked in them. He actually thought it felt as if he was drooling. He couldn't remember ever being this turned by anyone.

The seductive look and smile she gave him from the hallway made him go so hard if he stumbled into the wall he'd leave a good sized hole in it.

He always thought she was beautiful but this time he couldn't remember being this attracted to her. Her looks and appearance were starting to override his self control.

She lifted her arm slowly and reached into the room, where she lightly put her hand on his chest, and slowly pushed him back into the room.

Terrance seemed to miss the glint of the thin gold band as she touched his chest.

He figured he had to be dreaming.

This was only one of his re-occurring dreams, the one where Ariel came to his room to seduce him. It wasn't the only one by far, but it was the one he had the most often.

Ariel really shouldn't be here. It wasn't safe for either of them to be together like this. And he liked Nate to much to screw him over like this.

"Uhmm, Ariel. You shouldn't be here. What are you doing?" said Terrance nervously as he backed into the room with her hand still on him. The fact that her hand was still on his chest wasn't lost on him.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.