Battlemage: Book 7 - the Sound of Sensual Justice
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2009 by Risq

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Nathan and Ariel are busy trying to learn all about Ariel's new power and two questions came up. What would happen if they met someone who felt so betrayed and so grossly wronged in their life that they felt intense rage about being completely "powerless" to do anything about it? And what would happen if one day that person is given "power"? One time, in a city, during the summer, there was this woman...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Magic   Fiction   Cheating   Slow  

As Kathryn headed in through the doors of The Watered Duck she did her best to slowly approach William to talk to him.

"Hi William, I've not seen you around for awhile. Not for months at least. How's it going," asked Kathryn in a friendly manner.

She was trying to be as pleasant as she always was when they used to be friends.

"Oh hey Kathryn how are you. I've not seen you around in a while either," said William smiling up at her.

For some reason this afternoon his attraction to her hit him between the eyes like a sledgehammer. He was always found her attractive, but today he felt himself go instantly hard the moment he saw her. That had never happened before.

"Mind if sit down?" asked Kathryn.

"No, no, go ahead. I'm sorry I didn't ask sooner," gestured William at a seat across from him.

"I'm sorry that I blew up at you the last time we talked," said Kathryn "I had a lot on my mind with my marriage to Elliot being called off.

"I understand. I might have the same reaction if it happened to me as well. Apology accepted and I'm very sorry as well. I was hurt, but I should have handled it better. I said things I shouldn't have," said William smiling. "So what else has been happening in your life?"

As the two of them sat they talked like they used to do and it seemed as if all of the unpleasantness never happened.

After almost an hour Kathryn suddenly asked "William it's been awhile for me, but for old time's sake what do you say we get a room and do it one last time?"

As she asked she reached out and took one of his hands in both of hers.

"Kathryn I don't believe that's a good idea. That is what caused your original problem and it will only lead to you hating me again. Let's just remain friends and see where that leads us ok?" asked William softly as he patted her hands that held his left hand on the table

Kathryn was disappointed, but as she looked William in the face she read his mind and could see that he wasn't going to budge on that.

Smiling Kathryn said "Ok I can live with that, but I really should be getting back. My brother can't man the store alone forever."

As Kathryn stood up, she leaned over and kissed William's cheek, touched it with her left hand for a moment, and went into the waning light outside the Inn.

William watched her as she went out the door.

He was so tempted to get a room with her that he almost couldn't see straight.

And he remembered that she was the best he had ever been with and she was very enthusiastic while they had sex.

Seeing her this time it was all he could do not to crawl over the table and take her there. And he had no idea why he wanted to do that so badly.

But after the last time she blew up at him and placed all the blame on him for her actions, and seeing the resulting consequences, he knew he didn't need that grief once he was out from under it.

William sat for a few moments and thought that if they were ever able to patch their friendship she had other qualities that he admired. Maybe they could eventually be more than friends.

After his marriage to his fiancé maybe Kathryn would be interested in being his mistress? Everyone had one, even his father, and it was pretty much was standard at the castle.

And he already knew what she was capable of and she knew what he liked because he already trained her to do it. And now it didn't look like she had any other romantic prospects, so eventually she might be interested.

He was resolved to try and wait a bit until after his marriage, and if the friendship looked like it was getting truly back to where it was, he would broach the subject with her.

As William sat nursing his drink in thought for about another five minutes a stunning young woman came in.

She had dark blonde hair down her back almost to her waist with a cute hair band on top of her head to hold it back from her face.

She had breasts a little too large for her frame, but they were low enough on her chest that he realized that her bra must be really straining to hold them.

She had a small waistline and the snug black dress she was wearing was short enough that he could see some mouth watering legs on her that were covered in a pair of sheer lightly off white stockings.

As she turned his way looking around the room he could just make out her light greenish brown eyes from where he was sitting. And as she faced him he could see that she had the cutest mouth and a pert little nose.

But the strangest thing was that she looked closely like his fiancé Mary-Margaret Hugrey. This girl's breasts were larger and her hair was much longer, but there was a very close resemblance to her.

And he couldn't believe how much he wanted to bed her right then! It was so intense that he found it almost completely overpowering. It was even more overwhelming than it was a minute ago with Kathryn.

The young lady took a table not far from him, she sat down, and then she put both her knees together and then tilted them to the side like most of the ladies of nobility are taught from birth to do.

As William watched he thought that she must be some lower Noble's daughter visiting the city and was now out for a night on the town away from her father's influence or her retainer's control.

The other reason he thought she must be a lower noble's daughter because he knew all the higher ones from around the city and she was unfamiliar to him.

And since commoners didn't sit like that, she must have done it subconsciously as a result of her deep training from childhood.

As he sat watching her for a moment, he saw a few men looking her way and one made to get up to head to her table.

Moving quickly he got up and headed her way to get there before any of the others did.

"Hi there are you waiting for someone or are you all alone?" asked William as he spoke to her.

"No I'm all alone. I thought I'd have a look around the city since we don't often get to visit," said the young woman softly holding his gaze with her eyes.

As she spoke William thought she had the most melodious voice he had ever heard. It was soft without being over bearing and it sounded like a laugh without being one. It was intriguing to him

Sitting down William held out his hand.

"Hi I'm William and I'm a resident of this city. And who would you be?" asked William.

"Maria deVenganza. Thank you for the welcome," said the young lady taking his hand,

William sat down and as they spoke they talked about various things in the city, and he found her fascinating. She seemed very well versed on local and current events.

As he continued to look at her, her eyes seemed to twinkle brightly in the room light.

The longer William spoke to her the more he found himself drawn to her. Without knowing why he just knew he had to see if he could get her into a room. The urge to have sex with her was completely overpowering.

"I don't want to seem too forward, but I was wondering if you would be interested in continuing our conversation in private?" said William smiling at her.

"And here I thought you would never ask. I thought I must be losing my touch," smiled Maria at William as she spoke softly to him.

Then she placed one of her hands over his and squeezed it.

Smiling William quickly went to the Inn keeper and requested a room. Once he secured one he returned to the table.

"I have a room in the back by the kitchen. I'll head to room 110 and give me a few minutes then head in that direction and meet me there. I don't want to have anyone talking about you for any reason," said William smiling.

"I'll meet you there in a moment then," said Maria smiling as she again squeezed his hand.

William first got up and headed back to the room. It wasn't hard to see a spring in his step.

Maria waited five minutes, in which she fended off two different men both intent on picking her up, and she headed to the back.

As she reached the room she opened the unlocked door and found William sitting on the bed.

"I hope you don't mind, but I really don't want to waste any time just talking," said Maria as she started to strip out of her clothing.

William stared in wonder as she slowly removed all her clothing and was down to a faintly off white garter and matching lace sheer stockings.

As she reached for her garters William spoke up smiling, "No, wait leave them on. I love the look of them."

Marie then slowly swayed over to the bed and stood in front of William.

William couldn't help but notice the flawless skin that was so soft and warm to his touch. The way she lightly shivered beneath his hands as he examined her and stroked her body turned him on even more.

He loved how firm her butt was as he cupped her and pulled her closer as he then stood to look down into her eyes.

"You are incredible, do you know that? I can't believe that I want you as bad as I do. One day soon your husband I'm sure will know what kind of woman you really are if he doesn't already," said William huskily.

"What makes you believe I'm involved?" asked Marie with an equal measure of huskiness to her voice.

"I saw the ring on your left hand," said William.

"And that doesn't bother you?" asked Maria quietly.

"Not if it doesn't bother you," said William as he captured her mouth with his.

As he stood there he was now slowly disrobing and the young woman was helping him. And as he removed an article of clothing, she ran her hands over his body in a feather like touch or kissed it with a warm kiss to urge him on.

William felt himself shiver as the touches were both warm and light.

Soon he was naked as she was and she looked up at him and asked "Do you mind if I get on top? I'll do something special for you if you say yes."

Smiling William nodded and the young woman softly pushed him down on the bed on his back and knelt between his legs as she took his member in her mouth.

As she did she took her time and swallowed it whole, and while she had it deep in her throat William couldn't believe what she was doing with her throat muscles. He could feel her squeezing and contracting on him as she sucked deeply on it.

He wasn't even sure when or how she was taking the time to breathe as she did this.

This was the most incredible blowjob he had ever had. For a proper lady she sure must be one hell of a slut to have this much experience.

As he started to get close the young lady stopped and pulled back to look up at him as she seductively said, "No we want to do this right and I want you as deeply inside me as soon as I can."

Thinking that she wanted him to return the favor he started to change positions, but she put her hand on his chest and pushed him back as she laid on him and started to kiss him deeply.

"No, I want to do this for you. I want you to remember this all the way up to the end," said Maria as she used one hand to position William as she slowly impaled herself on him.

She went as slow as she could so that she could feel every inch of him going inside her.

As she did, William couldn't believe how tight she was. She was tighter than his third cousin Sophie when they were sixteen and he broke her hymen as she had sex with him for her first time.

And as Maria slowly rode him she was squeezing and contracting on him and he couldn't believe how it felt. She was using muscles on him that he had never felt before out of all the women he had been with up to this point.

Then she leaned forward and licked his lips and when he opened his mouth he thought it felt as if she as trying to devour him with her mouth. She seemed to be desperate and demanding suddenly.

Maria started to really pick up the pace and she put her hands on his chest and held him in place as she started to really grind on him. William could hear Maria softly moaning as she kept grasping his shaft tightly in a pulsating rhythm.

And as she did William realized that he was starting to get close himself.

Right as William went to grab Maria's butt to hold her down tightly on him, she grabbed both of his arms and held them above his head on the bed and started to really grind down on him.

She even leaned in and started kissing him hungrily once more.

Because the sensation was so incredible William let her do it and laid back for the ride.

As William erupted into her with a grunt he realized that this felt like the most intense orgasm he had ever had. There wasn't anything to compare it with.

He squeezed his eyes and rode the wave of his orgasm.

And right as he thought it was over Maria suddenly squeezed his cock again very tightly and firmly with her internal muscles, and without warning he started to erupt again.

William couldn't ever remember doing that before.

But the second wave of his orgasm didn't seem to end and he could now feel his heart racing suddenly. He could also now feel a pain deep in his chest. Breathing was suddenly becoming hard and labored as the orgasm seemed to keep on going.

And worst of all he was starting to lose feeling in various body parts and didn't have the strength to do anything but thrash weakly around.

William struggled to open his eyes and as he did he could see Maria was still kissing him. He tried to speak, but without breath it was impossible to do.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.