Battlemage: Book 7 - the Sound of Sensual Justice - Cover

Battlemage: Book 7 - the Sound of Sensual Justice

Copyright© 2009 by Risq

Chapter 9

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Nathan and Ariel are busy trying to learn all about Ariel's new power and two questions came up. What would happen if they met someone who felt so betrayed and so grossly wronged in their life that they felt intense rage about being completely "powerless" to do anything about it? And what would happen if one day that person is given "power"? One time, in a city, during the summer, there was this woman...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Magic   Fiction   Cheating   Slow  

Terry Southard was just finishing his shift as a guard after midnight for the Baron and he needed to blow off some steam.

He and his friend Tate Michaels has just been transferred to Baron Charles deNorma's manor from Ravenswind. The Baron called it his castle but it was really just a large summer home at best.

Terry really didn't want to be here, but the Baron needed some men and the Grand Duke Henry deGual decided to send them to foster better relations and strengthen the Baron's loyalty to him.

The only thing that made it bearable was that the Duke's son, who was an outstanding man he always felt in his own right, gave them a wonderful and unexpected going away present. The woman he hooked them up with the last night they were in the city was extremely gorgeous and she was unbelievably outstanding in bed.

He still couldn't believe after all this time all the nasty things that they did to her that she appeared to just love.

And if she hadn't called it quits when she did he wasn't sure that he would have been able to continue on. She took on all three of them and they were the ones who were the most exhausted before it was all over.

Up until the end she was still urging them all on as she kept trying to get that one last orgasm before she had to go. And no matter how many she had, she kept trying for just one more.

The only downer was when her boyfriend caught them. As she broke down and ran from the Inn once he did and that made him feel really bad because he didn't know she was involved with anyone.

Terry asked some family left in the city about them after he left and he found that she never did get married to him. Since there wasn't any need for secrecy any more William told them both her name and her ex-boyfriends name as well, so that made it easier to check up on them.

He wished things had worked out differently for her and he felt bad about his part in destroying her relationship. He might not have done her if he had known, but then again she was really hot. But he would never know since he wasn't given the option to choose.

But as he headed to his room he was thinking about only about getting to the nearest Tavern or Inn and getting drunk. He was off for the next two days before he had to report back. That would let him tie one on and then sober up before he had to report back to his station.

As he entered the room and closed his door, he pulled of his shirt and threw it on his bed.

He jumped almost two miles as a pair of soft hands suddenly reached out and stroked his back. Quickly turning he saw the young woman Kathryn in question standing there giving him a seductive smile as she stood there eyeing him.

He couldn't believe the sudden and intense attraction he now had for her once he saw her.

"What are you doing here?! How did you get here? Why are you in my room?!" asked Terry in shock.

"Are you that unhappy to see me?" asked Kathryn softly as she slowly started to disrobe. She appeared to be ignoring his questions as she started undressing.

"No, I wouldn't say that, but how did you find me? I'm not where one could easily find me," said Terry still surprised that she was there.

The attraction to her kept growing and growing on him. Soon before he realized it his pants were obviously tenting on him.

"Well after we were together last I couldn't get what happened out of my mind so I did what I had to and thought I'd find you for a repeat performance," said Kathryn softly.

"Look Kathryn, I'm so sorry about what happened. I had no idea that you were involved with anyone. I'm really sorry for my part in your troubles," said Terry.

And he really did feel bad about it.

Annoyance flashed across Kathryn's face before she started smiling seductively again at Terry.

"That is now ancient history and it can't be undone. But you really should allow me to show you my gratitude for all you have done for me for bringing my life to this point," said Kathryn as she walked seductively over and slowly closed the distance.

As they had been talking she hadn't stopped disrobing and she was now totally naked as she approached him in the low light of the room.

Terry looked at her and he couldn't remember if she was always this entrancing. In his memory she was hot, but tonight she was over the top. Right at this moment the only thing he wanted to do was ravage her unlike ever before.

He just had to have her.

As she slowly glided over to him he took her in his arms and their tongues wrestled with each other as she started to unfasten his pants and lower them. Once they were midway down he started to get into the act himself and soon he was equally naked as she was.

They both slowly moved as Terry walked backwards, and when his knees touched the bed he sat down and she followed him and ended up in his lap.

"You know in the morning you will need to tell me how you found me," said Terry softly smiling up at her.

"Let's talk later. For now I really need to show my appreciation for everything that you showed me that night. It was a night that changed my life forever," said Kathryn softly.

Soon she slowly pushed him backwards until she was lying on top of him. As they continued to kiss she leaned up and looked down at him.

"You know I have to ask, is there any one position that you're just dying to try?" asked Kathryn seductively.

"I'm pretty much a fan of them all. But I do like to be on top if the woman is willing," said Terry as he looked up at her smiling.

"I think I can honor that request. I want to make it all that it can be and something that you remember forever. I believe it will be the most unearthly experience you will ever have," smiled Kathryn.

As they reversed positions with Kathryn now on the bottom Terry took his time slowly entering her and was surprised by two things.

One, that she was so wet that he didn't need to get her ready, so much that he had very little trouble entering her, and two, that she was so tight.

He was sure that she wasn't this tight the last time they were together.

Matter of fact the last time he remembered thinking that William must have really been breaking her in because he remembered at the time that William told Tate and himself that she was a virgin when he first started with her.

But that one night they were together she certainly didn't feel like one nor did she act like one.

And he couldn't believe how snug she was now. It was as if he was the first man to ever be with her.

As he started to move slowly taking long strokes she looked up at him and started to lightly stroke his face.

He looked down into her face and was struck again by how beautiful she was. And he swore that her crystal eyes twinkled in the light as he looked into them.

A few minutes into their lovemaking Terry was surprised that he was already so close to cumming. He couldn't ever remember cumming this fast before with any woman since he was fifteen.

"Babe, I'm sorry but you're just too incredible tonight. I'm not going to be able to hold out. But I promise the second time I'll be able to last longer," said Terry gasping out in pleasure.

"Don't worry about it babe, I'm sure it won't make a difference in a moment anyway," said Kathryn as she smiled up as him.

Then her smile turned into a smirk as she raised a single eyebrow and continued to look into his face.

As Terry started into his own orgasm he squeezed closed his eyes, but the smirk on her face was still in his minds eye and it bothered him for the split second before he started.

His orgasm felt incredible. He couldn't remember it ever being as intense as he was now feeling. It felt as if he was floating.

As he felt it cresting suddenly something felt wrong!

It felt as if all the strength in his body was leaving him. He felt as if he was caught in a current and he was sliding under.

As his eyes flew open he stared down into her mocking face. The smile she had looked positively evil.

"So how does it feel you bastard to feel like your life is over? How does it feel knowing that you were responsible for ending someone else's hopes and dreams? How does it feel knowing that someone else now holds your entire life in their hands and they couldn't give a damn if you lived or if you died?" asked Kathryn in a mocking voice.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.