Battlemage: Book 7 - the Sound of Sensual Justice
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2009 by Risq

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Nathan and Ariel are busy trying to learn all about Ariel's new power and two questions came up. What would happen if they met someone who felt so betrayed and so grossly wronged in their life that they felt intense rage about being completely "powerless" to do anything about it? And what would happen if one day that person is given "power"? One time, in a city, during the summer, there was this woman...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Magic   Fiction   Cheating   Slow  

For the next two weeks Kathryn didn't go out.

She didn't go anywhere and she wasn't capable of working in her parents store without breaking down within a few minutes of sitting behind the counter.

The counter faced the window and she was always reminded each and every time she looked out of it how she and William signaled each other when he was in town.

Her friends came to see her the day after the wedding didn't happen, but at first she refused to see them. Then gradually she agreed but she wouldn't talk to any of them about, Elliot, the wedding, or why it didn't happen.

All she would tell anyone was that she screwed up very badly and was influenced to take some bad advice that ruined her life.

And if anyone, especially her female friends, asked what they could personally do to get her and Elliot back together, she broke down into wild hysterics that took a while for her to come down from.

Even now she couldn't stomach the thought of Elliot with another woman even if it was the only way to get them back together.

Her parents were starting to get concerned as they at first wondered why Elliot wouldn't come to console her. But over time they realized that since he wasn't there whatever broke them up must be big and involved him and his parents would barely talk to them.

But through it all she felt deep inside her that William was to blame. He was the one who misled her, blinded her to his lifestyle, and had nothing to lose by what happened, while she lost it all.

Trying to live like he did as a Noble was why Elliot left her. His bad advice caused her downfall.

She had always thought he was different from the other Nobles and how they treated everyone else like crap because he seemed so open and friendly, but obviously he wasn't.

And she blamed him the most because of how all the Nobles often played with all of their lives as if their lives didn't matter. She felt that if William wasn't so determined to get her in bed then he would have been more honest and told her what she stood to lose.

All she could think about was how he was just like all of them. They were only out to screw all the women they could find and let their commoner husbands deal with the mess they left behind.

Why didn't she see that until now? All they did was find some woman and sleep with her anytime they left the castle. They didn't care what problems it caused once they left!

They were all nothing but worthless evil pricks. Bastards one and all!

But in her case this Noble didn't wait for her to get a husband before he slept with her and ruined her life.

After almost two months of heavy depression she decided to try at least one more time.

She waited until supper time was over and decided to go to Elliot's house. She hoped he would feel like listening to her better on a full stomach.

She would tell Elliot everything and she wouldn't hold anything back.

She would start with the whole mess from when she first secretly started to meet with William and end with the decision to cheat on him under the guise suggested by William of getting experience for her to share with him as her husband.

She would lay it all in front of him and beg him for his forgiveness. He had to see it wasn't her fault and that she was misled by that Noble bastard.

She needed to make him understand that she didn't mean to cheat on him. That damn Noble bastard manipulated her into doing what he wanted. He just had to see that it really wasn't her fault. If she could see it then he just had to see it too, he had to!

She just needed to tell him everything so he could see how she was manipulated!

Dusk found her on the road to Elliot's house determined to try a real heart felt plea to get him back. But once she arrived she wasn't surprised that when his parents came to the door they still didn't want anything to do with her. But she was determined and pressed on begging to try and see Elliot.

But she was in for a shock!

They finally told her that Elliot had left the city! And no amount of crying and begging would get his parents to budge and tell her where he went.

Eventually after continued begging, she collapsed on the stoop of the house crying uncontrollably because they wouldn't tell her anything.

Elliot's father turned and went back in the house disgusted by her proximity, but Elliot's mother finally took pity on her and sat down next to her to talk.

She told her that she couldn't tell her where he went because Elliot didn't tell them.

He had left last week and didn't say where he was going or where he would be. Just that he couldn't stay there anymore. All she could say was that he kissed them goodbye and said he'd keep in touch, and left.

She also admitted that the only reason they wouldn't tell that they didn't know anything at first was because for the longest time they hated her for ruining the wedding and for chasing their son off. And that Elliot's father still hated her.

On hearing this Kathryn jumped to her feet as she continued to cry uncontrollably as she raced for home.

She now felt that she had just lost her final chance to get Elliot to forgive her and understand it wasn't her fault, and he would never take her back now because she waited too long.

The pain she felt now was just too great to bear and she knew that her world as she knew it was now over.

She didn't want to live anymore and was ready to end the pain the only way she felt she deserved.


Paul Morrison was waiting outside his house for his wife Lisa's lover.

Paul had fallen for Lisa hard when he first saw her. Her golden hair and light blue eyes just seemed to shine. And he was taken in by her quiet beauty and sweet disposition.

When they met he was able to prove his worth to her and she agreed to marry him. She said she always liked his quick smile and brown hair. They had only been married three seasons and he was only twenty five and she was just twenty four.

But just why was she doing it, Paul wondered as he stood there. She hadn't ever given him the impression before that she was unhappy with him. Just why did she take a lover?

And he knew she was cheating on him because something wasn't right with her.

All he knew was when they made love over the last few weeks she kept insisting that he wasn't doing it right. And then there was the fact that she kept doing new things each time they were together and she kept insisting it was things that he liked her to do. What the hell was she talking about??

Just where was she learning all of this from? Someone must be teaching her these new things and it certainly wasn't him even if she was trying to convince him it was!

But tonight he set a trap for them both. He told her he would be in town overnight visiting his brother and he left early. He figured she would contact her lover and either she would meet him or he would come to their house and meet with her.

Now he was waiting to see what happened outside the house.

Since it was getting late and she hadn't left it must be here. And this time he would fix them both. If she didn't respect him enough not to have another man in his bed and in his house it was time for her to leave. He wouldn't put up with this.

And if her lover was stupid enough to enter his house knowing she was married then he deserved what ever he did to him. Any man who was enough of a dog to do this with fully knowledge she was a married woman deserved what he got.

As he thought that he gripped his pitchfork a little tighter. He would use it on her lover and chase her out of the house afterwards with it.

About an hour after midnight he noticed that he could hear movement inside his house even though there weren't any lights on.

As he came closer to the open window he could hear his wife softly moaning and asking her lover why he was back so early. But that was soon lost in deeper moaning by her and her quietly telling him that he was doing everything that she needed him to.

Lisa was soon moaning and crying out unlike she had ever done with him.

Paul felt anger unlike anything that he had ever felt before as he rushed around to the front of the house and tried as quietly as he could to enter the home, but winced as the front door creaked as he opened and then closed it.

As he did he was wondering just how her lover got inside without him hearing it. It was a quiet night and he should have heard at least the front door open.

As he entered he slowly made his way to the bedroom and he could hear Lisa urging her lover on to really make her feel it. Then she was even louder in her moaning. Paul could now see red.

Holding his pitchfork a little tighter he burst in to the room and turned on the light.

Paul almost dropped his pitchfork as he took in the scene in front of him.

On top of his beautiful young wife was ... himself!

And he was looking back at himself in shock from that position!

As he looked over at Lisa in the light he could see that she had her eyes closed as she continued to moan. If he didn't know better he would say she was sleeping! Beyond moaning and rare words, she didn't seem to be all that involved. She was just laying there.

As he looked at them both the other "him" looked back at Paul in wide eyed shock.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!" Paul roared.

"Whaa Paul why are you yell ... PAUL WHY ARE YOU OVER THERE TOO!" screamed Lisa coming awake.

She was having a wonderful dream that her husband was making wonderful love to her like he did from time to time over the last few weeks, but now she was wide awake and was at a loss as to why there were two of her husbands standing in the room.

As she came completely awake she realized that one of them couldn't possibly be her husband, and she suddenly was screaming at the top of her lungs and kicking at the Paul between her legs as she tried to climb away from the Paul who was in bed with her.

She didn't know what to think.

As the other Paul tried to scramble off the bed his features shimmered and suddenly they took on the look of a devastatingly handsome young man with jet black hair and unbelievably blue eyes. He had a slim but muscular build.

When he did that Lisa's screaming took on a newer wilder pitch as her husband Paul, in his fear at what he just saw the young man do, stabbed out at the man. Lisa realized that the man on the bed with her was pretending to be her husband to rape her.

The strange man screamed as Paul stabbed him over and over again with the pitchfork as he tried to flee around the room.

Then suddenly the young man turned and ran for the open window and he turned into a swirling mist just as he leaped outside and faded deep into the night.

As Paul watched what happened he was locked into shock until the hysterical crying of his wife snapped him out of it.

He didn't know what just happened, but it was obvious that his wife wasn't willingly cheating on him. He went to comfort her and try to make heads or tails out of what just happened.


Kathryn was devastated.

Elliot was gone, William played with her life, and she would no longer be getting married. She was used by a Noble to her shame and she knew that Elliot would never forgive her after their discussion in his house and she had no way to find him to convince him to listen to her because she didn't know where he went.

She just wanted to end her life.

Kathryn had taken some rope from her parents store earlier that afternoon and hid it outside in the alley, and just before midnight she left the city. She wanted to travel far enough away to be close to the next town over so that someone would find her body. But not close enough to her home because she didn't want anyone she knew to find her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.