The Spanking Couples Cfnm Party - Cover

The Spanking Couples Cfnm Party

Copyright© 2009 by reddbunnz

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Carol and her family host the Spanking couples for some CFNM spanking good time.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

Bill was still a little perplexed. Both he and his partner in Femdom Slavery, Ron, were in their normal attire — totally naked. Both had their wrists handcuffed behind their backs and shackles that limited their ability to walk on their ankles. Both also had three inch ring gags wedged into their mouths. Both also sported rock hard cocks that were augmented by cock rings that were designed to keep the blood in their organs — thereby insuring an almost permanent hard-on while wearing the device. And, both also had cock leashes attached to the rings. These all were devices that both he and Ron were used to wearing during their mutual evening sessions with their Mistress wives — Debbie and Marion.

But, what was unusual was that they were also lying face down in the back of Marion's van. All either of their Mistresses would tell them is that they were going to a CFNM dinner at Carol and Joy's. Carol and Joy? Wasn't that house owned by Carol's uncle, Ray? Bill did remember that Ray had voluntarily become a bottom at last Saturday's monthly Spanking Party. But, what else had changed?

All of Bill's questions were multiplied when they arrived at Carol and Joy's house. He and Ron were led into the house and were greeted by its real owner, Ray. Only Ray was no longer Ray. Ray was standing there in a very subservient position wearing a very skimpy French Maid's uniform. He was totally sissified. The uniform was a very sexy, skimpy Maid's uniform — with a few modifications.

Like most kinky French Maid uniforms, it was very low cut in the front, very short in the bottom, and completely open in the back. It was black with an overlaying white apron around the waist. The white apron was attached in the front, and the only thing that held it on was the apron draw-string that tied at the waist in the back. It also did not include any panties. Ron's cock was easily accessible under the apron, and his back and ass were totally exposed. And Bill also saw that Ron's ass was a very bright red. He obviously had recently received a good spanking from Joy.

"Welcome, Mistresses Debbie and Marion," Joy greeted the two ladies and their submissive hubbys. "I see you've already met our new French Maid, Ramona. Ramona will be serving us this evening, but feel free to take advantage of her 'charms' whenever you wish."

Now both Debbie and Marion were surprised. They had expected to find Joy and Carol dressed in very erotic, sexy attire. Joy was wearing a one-piece vinyl cat-suit, complete with six-inch stiletto heeled boots. She also had a leather strap-like paddle hanging from her left side waist. And the cat suit had cut-outs that exposed both her tits, her pussy, and completely bared her ass. She was ready for almost anything the night could offer.

Carol was dressed in a more traditional bedtime outfit. A very sexy and skimpy black baby-doll nightie, sans panties. It was completely see through, but did officially cover her tits, ass and pussy. That is, if she were standing upright. When she walked, bent over, or sat her pussy and ass became very accessible. And her tits were bared when she leaned forward.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.