The Spanking Couples Cfnm Party
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2009 by reddbunnz

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Carol and her family host the Spanking couples for some CFNM spanking good time.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

On her way home from school that same day, Carol was walking on cloud nine. At last weekend's Spanking Party, she learned several things about herself. Although she still likes to bottom now and then, she also learned that she likes to be in control in sexual play situations a lot. After switching from her bottom role to that of a top at the party, she really enjoyed spanking the three men and making them eat her pussy at her command. Not only that, but she also discovered that she really likes one of the two submissive boys she met at the registration desk. Yes, he was one of the males she spanked then had service her pussy. Afterwards she spent some time with him alone, and they eventually ended up fucking in one of the private rooms.

Although the reason she did not go to Europe with her parents was to stay with her ex boyfriend, she eventually found out that he did not share her love for the kinkier side of life. In fact, he broke up with her after discovering her alternative lifestyle. But, she also had realized that their relationship was headed in that direction anyway.

Carol now had serious feelings for George, the submissive she met at the party. She just was not sure if he would top her from time to time, or would she need to find someone else to do that for her. But for now she was enjoying her role as his sexual better, and was looking forward to their date tonight — knowing that before the night is over she probably would have him over her knees for a good spanking and pussy worship session.

As Carol entered her Uncle Ray's house, she heard a blood-curdling scream. But, it was not Joy's voice she heard. The scream came from her Uncle Ray.

"Ninety-Eight! Thank you Mistress Joy! May I have another?" Ray shouted.

CRACK!

"OH, FUCK! Ninety-Nine! Thank you Mistress Joy! May I have another?"

CRACK!

"DAMN! One-hundred! Thank you Mistress Joy! May I have another?"

Carol could hear her Uncle crying as he was receiving a sound strapping from his girlfriend, Joy.

"That's it for now, you worthless worm," Joy replied. "Now crawl over to the Punishment Corner and assume the position (naked, on his knees, facing the corner of the two walls, hands clasped together behind his neck). Stay there until I release you!"

Carol had stopped in her tracks, not knowing whether to enter her Uncle's study, where all punishments were given. She did not want to interrupt anything — especially if Joy was really mad. Suddenly Joy came out of the study, and Carol was surprised to see she was not naked. Normally both she and Carol are naked from the ankles up when at home. Their normal household uniform consisted of six-inch stiletto heels and nothing else. But, today Joy was dressed the same as she was the night of Carol's first spanking. She was wearing a very sexy bustier — one that highlighted her curves, but also exposed her tits, ass and pussy. She also had on thigh-high six-inch stiletto boots. And, she did not look happy.

"Carol, we need to talk," Joy said when she spotted Carol in the front entryway. "Let's go into the kitchen and have a cup of java and I will explain some changes that just occurred in this house."

As Joy was brewing a new pot of coffee, Carol ran upstairs to relieve her bladder and change into her normal household attire. When she returned and entered the kitchen, Joy was sitting at the table with her Uncle's laptop computer and was starring at a picture of a guy in a French Maid's uniform on his knees sucking another guy's cock. And, Joy appeared to still be pissed.

"Look at this shit," Joy explained. "I can't believe that I found this on your Uncle's computer earlier today. And look at this shot!" (Joy advanced the screen to a different angle of the guy in the French Maid's uniform sucking a cock.) Carol could not believe what she was seeing on the computer screen. The guy in the French Maid's uniform was her uncle! He was sucking another guy's cock! Carol was speechless.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.