The Spanking Couples Cfnm Party - Cover

The Spanking Couples Cfnm Party

Copyright© 2009 by reddbunnz

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Carol and her family host the Spanking couples for some CFNM spanking good time.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

Two days after one of the monthly Spanking Parties, Debbie and Marion were sitting in Marion's home office discussing their sexual appetites. Both were dressed as normal when relaxing in one of their respective houses. Both had casual clothes — for them, at least. Both sported normal, everyday bras and tops, but were butt naked below the waist (unless you count their stiletto heels as below the waist clothing). And both were enjoying the ministrations of their respective subby hubbys, who were naked and on their knees lapping away at their respective spouses' cunts. Both ladies were nearing climax as the two male slaves continued to pleasure their Femdom mistresses.

"Look at this!" Marion exclaimed as she was reviewing one of her many emails. :"I don't know where this came from, but someone sent me an 'anonymous' announcement about a special party this weekend. The party is described as an 'OWK-CFNM' party, and is limited to couples only."

"What's an 'OWK-CFNM'?" Debbie asked as she was about to cum from her subby hubby's cunt lapping.

"Oooh! Ooooh! Ooooh! Yes! Yes! Yesssssssss!" Marion cried as her climax took her to that special pleasure place. Suddenly Debbie was feeling it, too. Neither lady was interested in the email invitation on Marion's computer any more, but only in their spasmodic delights. Both guys continued lapping away, and soon each was sporting a face covered with female cum.

"WOW! That was great!" Marion exclaimed as she came back down to earth from her heavenly delight. Debbie shortly nodded her head in agreement. Both were just starting to breath normally again and slowly focused on the images on the computer screen. Debbie was the first to notice that the screen depicted a bunch of totally naked men serving an equal number of fully clothed ladies. The ladies were sitting around a parlor, chatting away like normal female friends at a social gathering. The unusual thing in the photo is that each lady was accepting refreshments from a totally naked male servant.

"You do know what 'CFNM' stands for?" Marion teased.

"Fuck you, bitch?" Debbie replied. "Yes, I do! It stands for Clothed Female, Naked Male," she added. Debbie just hated it when Marion developed that condescending tone.

"Have you ever heard of the OWK?" Marion asked. Debbie had to admit that is one term she had not learned yet.

"Well, OWK stands for Old World Kingdom," Marion explained. "The Old World Kingdom is a femdom sex resort somewhere in the Czech Republic. I think it's in a refurbished medieval castle. It's primarily for femdom couples. One of the rules is that all men must strip when entering the castle and remain totally naked during his stay. And he is nothing more than a naked slave — sexual or otherwise — to any and all women staying at the castle. Its life the way it should be, with women in total control of everything. And, if the guy does not do as he is told, he gets punished. There are even jail cells in the castle dungeon and misbehaving slave may end up spending nights alone in one of these cells while awaiting punishment."

"Sounds cool," Debbie replied. "But isn't that almost how we live here? Haven't we trained Bill and Rob to be our bitches whenever we're together?"

"Yea," Marion answered. "But in the OWK, you can order a perfect stranger to kiss your ass or lick your pussy. And according to this email, at this party all the women must be clothed — well, partially clothed, at least. At this party we could enjoy ourselves and not worry about if anyone saw us making these two eat our pussies."

"Sounds great," Debbie replied. "But why don't we do a trial run with our new friends Ray, Joy and Carol. We also could invite Carol's friend, Linda, but her mother is still pissed at you from last weekend's party."

"Well, we can give them a call," Marion replied. "But does Carol have a boitoi to bring along? And, will Ray submit again?"

"There's only one way to find out," Debbie answered as she reached for the phone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.