Jay Gets His Wish

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Romantic Sex Story: My best friend, Brad Dawson, has a mom that I really think is hot, a real MILF. She has two daughters, Tammy and Jennifer, but their mom is the one I really want. Sometimes you get what you wish for.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   .

Brad and I have been friends ever since my family moved to Milwaukee eight years ago. Being fifteen, that's over half our lives. We have a lot of the same interests (sex, girls and sex, mostly) and I just get all gooey inside when I'm around his mom, except for the part of me that gets hard, very hard.

She's really pretty with a nice figure and she's just so nice, nice to me.

As I rang the bell waiting for Brad to open the door, I saw a shadow in the sidelights and the door swung open to Brad's Mom.

"Oh, hi, Jay. Oh, gee, Brad had to go downtown with his Dad and won't be back 'til late this afternoon. Oh, come on in, I'm right in the middle of something and maybe you can help me with it. You're just in time."

I mumble something like an assent but am too busy looking at her in a tee shirt and shorts and the tee looks like she might not have anything on under it. Yes, I'm pretty sure. Oh, wow, my lucky day.

So, I go in and follow her to the master bedroom where there's a big box in the middle of the floor.

"I need to get this box up onto that shelf. Think we can do it? If we do it together?"

"Oh, sure, Mrs. Dawson," and we each grip a side of the box and muscle it up to the shelf in the closet.

"Whew, thanks, Jay, those muscles of your sure helped. How about a cool drink, you can stay with me a bit, right?"

"Oh, yes that's great."

So we went into the kitchen and she got glasses, ice and sodas and we sat down at the table.

"Oh, gee, I was just knocking about doing some cleaning and rearranging, didn't expect company, especially such a nice gentleman caller, or I would have dressed a bit more carefully. Just threw on a tee when I got up but I suppose a guy your age doesn't mind."

"Oh, no, not at all. Um, no."

"I guess especially when Brad tells me what you call me, a MILF."

I sat there with a cold drink and a hot face and a hard dick, with the latter taking most of my consciousness.

"Um, I didn't mean anything bad about it. I really meant it as a complement. I hope you're not mad at me."

"Oh, no, Jay. I agree, it's rather a complement to know that I am still desirable as a woman. Especially to such an attractive young man. So, I rather like being a MILF. And, yes, I know what each letter means."

"Well, I didn't mean it like every letter, you know, the 'F' part."

"You mean you wouldn't want to fuck me, Jay?"

"Oh, no, no, I didn't mean that, I meant that I might have used a different word, that's all."

"Well, why don't you tell me how you think you would have liked to say it, then."

She was smiling at me so I guessed she wasn't angry, I thought a second, then replied, "Um, well, I guess I would have said that you're a mom that I'd like to make love to. That's a lot nicer."

"Well, Jay, I happen to think they're both pretty nice. Was it just something you said for the heck of it, or did you really mean it; that it's something you would like to do with me?"

"Oh, Mrs, Dawson, I really don't want you to be mad at me."

"Don't worry, Jay, I told you that I rather like the idea that you find me desirable. Does this help?" and she reached her hands across her stomach and pulled her tee shirt off over her head.

Oh, my god, she's sitting there in front of me, smiling at me with her breasts naked for me to see.

"Um, uh, I don't know what to say."

"You could start by telling me if you like what you see, Jay."

"Oh, yes, yes, you are really beautiful. Your, um, breasts are beautiful, perfect."

"So, am I a mom you'd like to fuck?"

"Oh, I'd love nothing more than that. I just hope you don't get mad at me for saying that."

"What if I led you into my bedroom and began taking your clothes off?"

This is real. The real thing. She's not just kidding me along, she's sitting here half naked offering me sex.

"I would love that," I answered in a faltering voice. God, this is really happening. My dick felt like it would explode.

She reached over the table, took my hand, we stood up and she took me in her arms and gave me the most sexy kiss I have ever had as her hands ran all over me ending at the bulge on my shorts. My hands were exactly where you would think they would be, all over her beautiful, full, round breasts.

Then, she led me by the hand back to her bedroom and pulled my shirt off, knelt down and tugged my shorts to the floor along with my briefs.

"Oh, Jay, very nice," she said as her hand lifted up my dick. Then, she leaned forward and kissed the end, looked up and took about half of it into her mouth and sucked me.

"Oh, oh, that feels so good. Oh, you're gonna make me cum doing that. It's so good."

I guess she didn't care because she kept doing it and, sure enough, I shot off into her mouth. She still kept sucking me even after that for a couple of minutes more.

Then, she stood up and pulled down her shorts and stood before me naked, completely naked, she had no panties on under her shorts. Oh, she was a MILF for sure.

"You are so beautiful. Everything I dreamed of. Oh, I can'r believe this is really happening. I've wanted this so bad."

We took each other in our arms and began to kiss and run our hands all over each other. Oh, her breasts were so soft and warm and her nipples, so hard.

She led me to the bed and lay me down, then got up over me, head to toe and began sucking my dick as she lowered herself down. Oh, her pussy was wet when I first tasted it, then licked and licked and she sucked me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.