Bagger Vince - Cover

Bagger Vince

Copyright© 2009 by pj

Chapter 12

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Vince was just an average retired guy in a Midwestern town. Until he took a part time job in the local food store and got dragged into giving advice on boys to a horny teen cashier. Within 18 months time he married the girl's former barfly grandma and moved to LA and hung around with some really fun Hollywood characters.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   First   Safe Sex   Slow  

The next day, he and Debi were in bed, he catching his breath and Debi enjoying the feeling of Harold's come leaking down her crotch, when he broached the subject.

"Debi, are you ever sorry you didn't put out to maybe get in a movie?"

"No," she sighed. "I thought about it a lot, and I figure if I let the guy know I'll fuck him to get a part, he'll just fuck me and forget it. I talked to a couple other girls about it, and they told me that was true."

"What if I told you, there's one guy who might actually give you some jobs if you screw him?"

"Well, I'd think about it."

"How would you go about letting him know?"

"I wouldn't. He'd have to MAKE me fuck him."

"Did any of the gentlemen back home make you do things?"

"All the time ... it's fun"

"Well why haven't you ever asked me to make you do something?"

Debi bolted up and propped herself on her elbow glaring at him.

"Then you wouldn't be MAKING me do it, would you!"

"Well ... how do I know..."

She laughed and flopped back onto the pillow...

"You're the man, you're supposed to figure that out."

Harold was no unimaginative slouch, he'd already played out every possible scenario in his head. He knew exactly what to 'make Debi do'. He jumped up and got the bottle of baby oil and made Debi assume doggie position on the edge of the bed.

That afternoon as he left his apartment, he ran into the lady from three doors down.

"Hi, Miz Hooper."

"Hello, Harold ... have you seen the super? There's supposed to be no pets in this place and still there's cats screwing in broad daylight, just a couple hours ago. Didn't you hear them?"

Harold smiled. He had a feeling he'd just figured out his and Debi's futures.


"Debi, I'd like you to meet Millie Monaghan, Mrs Monaghan this is the young lady I was telling you about."

"She's just as lovely as you described her, Harold." Millie extended her hand and Debi was relieved that she felt no tension when she clasped the older woman's hand.

Millie led them into a sitting room just off the foyer and told them to sit.

"Harold tells me you're an aspiring actress."

"Yes, I'd like to play supporting roles ... preferably as a young mother."

"That's rather unusual ... most young women your age prefer the ingénue parts."

"I know, it's just that I want to be a mother, and I have a way with kids."

Millie was still a little confused.

"You see, I have played women older than myself in High School and community plays. And I found it very rewarding."

"I see. And who is your role model, if you have one?"

"Oh, that's easy," Debi beamed. "Harriet Nelson"

Millie laughed out loud and winked at Debi.

"Well, who wouldn't want to be close to David and Ricky."

Turning to Harold, Millie winked again and smiled. She stood and took Debi's hand again.

"I think you'll be perfect for what I have in mind, my dear! I'll hire you as my personal assistant and introduce you to Walter, I'm sure he'll be as charmed by you as I am."

The plan took two weeks to come to fruition, as Millie taught Debi about Walter's likes and dislikes. Gradually Debi modified her makeup in subtle ways so as to look a good ten years older than she was. Harold was impressed. There was no outward and obvious made-up lines wrinkles or sags, yet he could have sworn Debi had aged a decade.

"How do you do that?" he finally asked.

"Simple silly ... I just make myself up exactly as I would if I were 45 and trying to look a lot younger."

Harold thought that was genius.

"Has he made a pass at you, yet?"

"Oh, yes ... he finds every excuse to flirt with me."

"So how are you going to get him to include you into his gang-bangs?"

"Millie is inviting this week's boys to come over a little early, and I'm going to seduce one of them on the spot just so Walter can find us when the kid's hand is up my skirt."

"Well I can see how that would interest him ... but what then?"

"Millie is going to feign having a migraine attack and beg off. She thinks Walter will be so entranced in the idea of watching me with the kid that he'll barely care she isn't there."

"So ... Walter will be fantasizing you as a younger Millie, is that it?"

"Absolutely ... and I can play the role pretty well I think. Millie says he was quite a lover 20 years ago. I'm sort of excited at the thought of what nasty things he's going to make me do."

"While being a perfect gentleman, of course..." Harold quipped.

"Of Course." Debi giggled.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.