Bagger Vince
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2009 by pj

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Vince was just an average retired guy in a Midwestern town. Until he took a part time job in the local food store and got dragged into giving advice on boys to a horny teen cashier. Within 18 months time he married the girl's former barfly grandma and moved to LA and hung around with some really fun Hollywood characters.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   First   Safe Sex   Slow  

So it's time for twists and turns to enter into the saga of Bagger Vince.

Did Vince finally succumb to Candace and Tabitha's blandishments and do the dirty deed with her?

- Yes, he did do her, indeed.

As is often the case, the anticipation far outweighs the reality. I got a call from Candace later in the week complaining that I had crushed Tabitha.

She told me I'd better find a way to fix it, or I needn't bother trying to get bed time with her, either.

I asked Tab out on a date. Well, not a real date, just kinda sorta. Like the date a grandpa and granddaughter would go on. Took her shopping at the mall, we had a bite at Ruby's and I took her home to a conveniently empty house.

It went downhill from there.

We literally had no cues to proceed on. I was nervous because she was so young and she was nervous because I was older and she didnt know how to play me.

We ended up kissing and cuddling on her sofa, then moved to her bedroom, where she shyly undressed and I stripped down to my boxers. I laid her on her bed and went down on her, she liked that a lot but her inexperience showed as I ended up just finding her tender sensitve spots, hit and miss. She didnt move her pelvis around to my lips and tongue ... somehow she expected me to know where to go.

I got her flowing though, and I was at a good half-erection and she didnt know for sure how to handle that, either. I flopped on my back and she got the hint, then began to lick me up. There was no passion in it. If I'd been twenty years younger, I would have delighted in teaching her. If she'd been twenty years older and as inexperienced, I would have liked it even more. But, as it was, somehow the age difference was just too much. Maybe because I knew her too well and had a genuine affection for her.

Nonetheless I got hard enough to enter her and we went through the motions, she barely responded, though she flowed enough to puddle on the sheet. She gasped when I would bottom in her and hold it.

She gasped again and came when I finally throbbed inside her.

But after all was said and done, the post fuck hugging was awkward and both of us seemed relieved when a sufficient time had passed and I got dressed to go home. She pecked me on the cheek and thanked me.

Did she like it better than a dildo?

- yeah ... but just. Candace later confided quietly that Tab was put off by the wrinkles and saggy skin ... and found she liked a continual pounding, followed by long, strong squirts, better than a stroking and a dribble.

I later had a long talk with Tab in Candace's presence. I told her that what we did should be in no way indicative of what an older man could do. I suggested she shop around and frankly ask some girls she knew about someone to help her out. Like the guy who thrills all the girls but they dont want to get serious about, because he wont stay on a leash.

Then came a massive turning point in our lives

I'd met Candace's mom once before when she came to visit for a weekend. Unlike what I expected from Candace's spare description, Mary was no ordinary barfly slut. She was in her early fifties and very attractive, pretty even. She hung out at some pretty exclusive country club and upscale poker bars. And the men she 'dated' had enough money to support her very comfortable lifestyle.

We hit it off immediately, she was only a high school dropout to be sure, but she was well read and spoke as if she'd at least made it most of the way through college. But I didnt think any more about it until Candace called me and asked me to take a trip with her to Springfield to see her mother.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.