Bagger Vince - Cover

Bagger Vince

Copyright© 2009 by pj

Chapter 4

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Vince was just an average retired guy in a Midwestern town. Until he took a part time job in the local food store and got dragged into giving advice on boys to a horny teen cashier. Within 18 months time he married the girl's former barfly grandma and moved to LA and hung around with some really fun Hollywood characters.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   First   Safe Sex   Slow  

It was a week after my first assignation with her mother that Tabitha came up to me and whispered; "Can we talk during our break?"

"I met a really nice guy at one of those ball games and we've been dating."

"Good for you!"

"And we're having sex."

I just smiled.

"The trouble is, he isn't very good at it."

"Well, just be nice about it but tell and show him what makes you feel good."

"Well ... he does all the right things, but it just doesn't seem to connect, if you know what I mean."

I thought about it a while. It was flattering that she was asking my advice but how could I give her advice on what a woman would know best...

"I think this is one of those times you should ask your mother."

"I did ... she said the same thing you just did, but he doesn't seem to get my hints. Like when he's in me he just hunches away like a rabbit."

"You've been watching rabbits screw?" I grinned.

That drew a giggle from her.

"No ... but I've seem porn videos and that's how he acts."

"I see what you're saying. Just come right out and tell him to forget what he sees in those videos and do what feels natural to him, not what he thinks he is supposed to do."

"What if he doesn't understand?"

"Tell him about giving head ... how women like to be licked and men like to be sucked. You do it that way, don't you?"

She blushed. "Yeah, and he mostly licks me ... he gets the locations wrong a lot but at least he doesn't suck me all the time and I do mostly suck him.".

"Well, tell him that fucking is the opposite. He should act how he feels while trying to please you. Not what he's seen in some phony porn."

I had an idea ... it was obvious.

"Have you ever watched amateur porn? Notice that those people don't just do the wam-bam stuff!"

She blushed again. "That's a good idea ... I'll tell him about that."

"Run it by your mother, first. First and always, don't just do what some guy tells you. Even me."

She jumped up and kissed me, a peck on the lips. I watched her walking away ... watched her young firm teenage ass, I admit. Damn it was hard not to perv out about her.

Candace called me the next evening for 'emergency service'. I happened to be off that day and she knew it.

When I walked in she threw herself onto me and blurted that it made her hot just thinking about me giving Tabitha sex advice.

I pushed her away and looked her in the eyes with a fake solemn glare. "And I was worried about being the pervert!"

After she'd done her best to milk me dry, that being to finish me by having me come in her throat, she commented that my advice to Tab had been perfect. She said she had never thought of the answer as being that obvious.

But she also said she didn't think my advice would work.

"Young guys are too impatient and get too excited."

I told her I never had that problem. I recalled loving to just let my cock 'steep' inside my girlfriends' pussies.

"Well then I wish I'd known you when I was that age ... or, maybe wish my mother had known you."

"Heh ... maybe it's for a reason, gives geezers like me a fighting chance with hot chicks."

"Besides," I said, while tweaking her still pronounced nipple, "don't tell me you haven't fantasized about screwing Tabitha's boyfriend."

"Guilty!" she chuckled. "But it would only be for educational purposes, so he'd learn to do it right."

"Su-u-u-ure!"

As usual, I left Candace feeling I was totally sated. Believing I'd be happy if I never got the opportunity again. Of course, we all know that's a blood chemistry thing. I'd run back, panting, if she called in a day or two. Well, actually Candace called me just to talk almost every day. She knew how to keep me on the string, saying that even while Jack was back in town and they'd resumed their trysts, she needed action more than once a week and our arrangement was perfect.

I didn't mind, one way or the other. It wasn't the first time I'd been a 'Friend with Benefits'. That had been a long time ago before anyone named it such. In fact I'd done it several times in the sixties including with an Ex-GF while the guy who 'stole her away' from me was away in the service. That gave me double the satisfaction, of course.

"Does Jack know about me?"

"Yeah ... I told him. He's mainly concerned about you coming inside me, and wanted to make sure you were clean."

I understood that perfectly, and have since I first donated a yeast infection to a sometime girlfriend, but it still causes a twinge of self righteousness.

"I got a medical and took it to him. You're clean, by the way."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.