Domination - Cover

Domination

Copyright© 2009 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 11: Putain Sucre

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Putain Sucre - Catherine, a bored housewife, is about to get more than she bargained for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Slow  

There had been three other instances in which Alexandra had, by remote control, brought Catherine to orgasm. Once she had been alone at home and simply collapsed on the floor until the spasms and pleasure passed.

Once, however, she had been volunteering at the hospital, distributing reading material to patients when the orgasm struck. She was with a patient at the time and collapsed onto the foot of the bed until Alexandra was finished with her. She had profusely apologized to the patient, an elderly man, explaining she was epileptic and had just had a seizure. She knew he didn't believe her but she indicated she had other patients to visit and left as soon as possible.

The third time was the most embarrassing and troublesome for Catherine. She was visiting the local library, browsing through the stacks when she felt the the vibrations and her arousal began to build. She thought to run into the restroom, but before she had taken only a few steps the intensity increased and she began to lose control. She leaned backward against a large pillar, her purse dropping at her feet, and tried to resist the power of the rings, but it was no use. The intensity increased again and now the hapless woman could think of nothing but physical release. In her near mindless state, her heart racing, perspiration breaking out on her forehead and her breathing coming in gasps, she mindlessly began thrusting to seek the ultimate pleasure which was thus far eluding her.

A college student happened upon her, took one look at the attractive humping, whining woman and, thinking she was coming on to him, proceeded to press himself against her, kiss her and fondle her breasts.

No longer having even a semblance of control, Catherine offered no resistance and instead began thrusting even harder. The boy, now fully aroused himself, glanced around quickly to make sure they were alone then proceeded to pull down Catherine's skirt and panties, unzip his pants and with the mindless Catherine whispering, "Yes! Yes!" entered the humping woman. Pressing her hard against the pillar the well hung young stud gave her a goodly amount of rod which, combined with the stimulation of the rings was enough to tip her over the edge. He had the good sense to kiss her during her orgasm as her grunts and whines were swallowed by his kisses. But once was never enough for Catherine especially when Alexandra, wherever she was, continued to turn up the intensity.

There was utter desperation and urgency in her voice. "Fuck me! Oh God, FUCK ME!"

Again the young man obliged and Catherine was climaxing again within seconds, this second orgasm even stronger than the first.

"Hey you are some kind of MILF," he said just before she grabbed his hips and pulled him into her even farther.

"OHHHHH, GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! YESSSSSSSS!" she cried into his hand which had come up to keep her from alerting others who might be in nearby stacks.

Again he screwed the crazed vixen who, at last released from the torment of the rings, climaxed a third and final thunderous time then, with eyes rolled back in her head, slithered down the pillar to the floor in a nearly unconscious state.

Zipping his pants, the boy helped the unsteady woman to her feet.

"Hey suppose you give me your phone number. I'm a member of a campus fraternity and we're always looking for party girls. We're having a blowout this weekend. What say you come and make ALL the guys happy?"

Now that some reason had returned, Catherine was horrified at what she had just done. Still a bit addled, she pulled up her panties and skirt.

"No, you don't understand. I'm ... I'm married."

"So? Invite hubby if you want. He can watch."

Catherine gasped. "I'm ... not that kind of woman."

"Lady, you just proved you ARE that kind of woman."

"No, I have to go," she said starting to leave.

"What about the party?" he asked.

"No, never. I could never do that."

"But lady, you just did. What are you some kind of whore who just plays around on her husband whenever she gets the chance?"

"I..." She considered her life since meeting Alexandra. "Yes -- some kind of whore," she said, tears in her eyes as she turned and hurried away.

Despite the improvement in her sexual relationship with Manny (who knew how long it would last) Catherine continued to see Alexandra. As before she determined that she would end the adulterous affair but the yearnings were simply too great and, misgivings though there were, she found herself ringing Alexandra's doorbell again and again.

"So, you say things have changed with your husband? asked Alexandra as Catherine stood in front of her in nothing but stockings and heels.

"Yes, Mistress. He ... he seems more willing to try new things. Last week he actually spanked me."

"Hard?"

"Not as hard as I would have liked, but I think as time goes on..."

"Hmmmm, so I may have to up the ante," mused the dominatrix.

In the past few weeks Alexandra had used the device on a number of occasions causing Catherine immeasurable embarrassment, but now Alexandra seemed to tire of that game and looked for something new. She would keep the electronic stimulators at the ready, but for now she wanted something different.

"I think it's time you met some of my friends," she said smiling. "They're giving a party on Friday..."

"But Manny and I are going out to dinner on Friday."

"Not any more you aren't. I want you to make your appearance at nine o'clock sharp."

She went to her bedroom and came back with a new pair of black stiletto heels, patterned black stockings and a matching diaphanous floor length peignoir so sheer it might as well be transparent. She also presented a small slip of paper with an address.

"You will wear this."

"But..." began Catherine realizing she would be virtually nude in a roomful of strangers.

"You question me?" snapped Alexandra.

"No, Mistress. Of course not," came the meek reply.

"Then do as you are told."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Now go get the whip -- the one with the braids in the end."

Catherine had begun to wonder if Manny might be beginning to suspect her, especially when she had begged off from their "date" citing a friend who had asked her to baby sit her two children for an evening so she could visit her mother who was gravely ill. Catherine knew it sounded lame but she had used excuse after excuse and was running out of things to tell Manny to cover her clandestine meetings with Alexandra. Manny, however, disappointed though he was, seemed to accept the story and she left him scrolling through the evening's TV offerings.

She had left at seven, which seemed a more likely time to baby sit, then driven around killing time and trying to decide if she could do what Alexandra wanted. She knew her mistress well enough to know that parading Catherine around in the nude would not be enough. No, there would be more and Catherine was afraid she knew what that more was to be. She spent several minutes trying to work up the courage to simply turn around and go home to Manny. She would tell him something, maybe that her friend had found another sitter, but the plan never formalized for as she turned onto a quiet residential street she felt the all too familiar stimulation of breasts and clit. Alexandra was obviously using it to ensure she would not back out. The level was below that for orgasm but she felt the signs of arousal and immediately her thoughts turned from refusal to sex. Her legs began rubbing together as she drove and her breathing quickened as did her heartbeat.

She wanted badly to pull over and masturbate but Alexandra had warned her never to touch herself without the express permission of her mistress. The intensity of the rings stayed the same but Catherine felt her desire growing. She realized she wanted out of the dress she was wearing and into the outfit Alexandra had given her. She had planned on changing just before arriving at the party, but the desires within her were growing ever stronger. She turned out of the residential area and headed for a restaurant where, in the restroom, she changed into the see everything outfit and covered it all with a full length all weather coat. She tried thinking of other things as she sat down in a booth for coffee, but she was fully aroused and wet. Again she fought off the temptation to pleasure herself as the tables and booths were open and quite visible to all. She tried filling her mind with thoughts of Manny, but even those became images of his eyes as he looked at her nipple and clit rings and the spanking he had given her a few nights ago. Shaking her head to clear such thoughts she realized it was impossible to divert her attention to anything but sex. What was wrong with her? Why had she become such a slave to her own desires and to the eroticism and rough, even brutal sex which Alexandra afforded? And she also realized that it didn't matter. Slave though she had become to Alexandra, she could not, did not want to break the chains which held her. Yes, she would go to Alexandra's friend's party and do whatever it took to please her mistress for, in the end, she would receive her punishment/reward and that was what she now lived for. She returned to the car and continued to drive, the arousal so intense she thought at any moment she would orgasm, but it always remained elusive, just beyond reach.

She agonized as the hands of the clock seemed so slow to move, but at long last it was time and she circled the affluent home, parked nearby and hurried to the door. She could hear music inside and the sounds of voices laughing and talking. The party was obviously already in full swing. She took out a small compact mirror making sure she was as presentable as possible for her mistress and guests, replaced the mirror in the pocket of the coat, let the coat slide to the ground and with her arousal near its peak, rang the doorbell.

Moments later the door opened. Alexandra stood in a full length, sparkling emerald, form fitting evening gown which showed off her every curve.

"Come in," she said, admiring the outfit and what lay beneath.

Catherine, despite her arousal, still felt trepidation as she saw that there were upwards of fifty people, a seemingly equal mix of men and women, who suddenly gave her their full attention. The music ceased and conversations died as Alexandra led her showpiece into the middle of the room.

"Everyone," smiled Alexandra, "I want you to meet Catherine, my newest toy."

There were smiles and appreciative stares as Alexandra held up her toy's hand and paraded her in a small circle so everyone could easily see Catherine's entire body.

"My toy loves to be played with -- don't you Catherine?"

Catherine was dumbfounded but also so aroused that she nodded demurely.

"But first, I think my toy will show you how much she wants to play!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.