Domination
Chapter 10: Embarrassment

Copyright© 2009 by Amanda Pierce

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Embarrassment - Catherine, a bored housewife, is about to get more than she bargained for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Slow  

Catherine continued her housecleaning. Her mind wandered to last night and both the natural and device induced orgasms she had experienced. Manny had already been asleep when she got home so she had not needed to explain her piercings, but she knew that wouldn't last. So she had arisen early this morning and was showered and dressed by the time he awoke. They had kissed and she had told him she had a special surprise for him tonight. He, of course, had tried to get her to tell him what it was, but she had been adamant. He would have to wait until tonight. With that he had left for work and she had begun to tidy the house.

She spied her purse in which she knew was her cell phone and the small attached device. She unzipped the purse, picked up the phone and examined the relay. It was simply a metal featureless box which was unobtrusively attached to her cell phone. Tentatively she touched it lightly to see what might happen, but she felt nothing out of the ordinary. With that she replaced it in her purse and went back to her housework.

"Holy Toledo!" cried Manny, his eyes bugging. In their bedroom, Catherine stood naked before the appreciative husband, the rings in full view.

"I ... hope you like them. I thought it might spice up our love life a bit."

"Wow! I'll say. Come here," he beckoned.

He fondled the rings one at a time then smiled.

"Do I have to get one through my nose, to match yours," he laughed.

"Don't I wish," she replied, laughing as well.

His pajamas were quickly cast aside and he lay back on the bed where Catherine lowered herself onto his moderate sized shaft.

"I like the way they dangle when your tits bounce," he said, thrusting a bit harder.

"I'm glad you like them," smiled Catherine, both happy to have her husband show increased interest in her and that she had diffused what could have been a terribly awkward, even devastating situation.

Manny soon climaxed and even though Catherine did not, she slept that night knowing her secret remained safe.

Rhonda smiled as she took a bite of salad.

"I'm jealous. It took me almost two years before Alexandra had me pierced with those rings. And here you are just a couple of months as her submissive and already she's giving you orgasms at home."

"Well, there was the night I spent with Matt. I think she had me pierced as a reward of sorts. But, it's been three days and I haven't felt a thing. I'm wondering if this thing has quit working."

"Oh, it works all right. You should know Alexandra well enough by now to know that she likes to surprise you. She'll bide her time and at the most unexpected moment you'll get the surprise of your life."

"Oh, Rhonda, it feels so good," whispered the blonde. "Not quite as good as having Alexandra inside me, but absolutely great nonetheless."

"How about Manny?"

"Oh he loves them. He keeps wanting me to get nude and then ... well, let's just say we've made love more in the last three nights than we have in the last six months."

"Sounds like things are really working out for you."

"Yes, I guess you could say that, but I still feel guilty for cheating on Manny. He's a good man and..."

"But not half the "Man" that Alexandra is."

"Well, okay, no he's not. But what man could be? I mean Alexandra is everything you could want in a mistress and lover."

"Just keep in mind it will get harder to keep your affair with Alexandra a secret. Has Manny shown any sign of..."

"No, not so far. Especially now with the rings and all, he's convinced that things couldn't be better."

"Just don't get complacent. You've got to be on guard every moment."

"I won't. I promise," replied the lovely housewife.

"Wow, this rib eye is delicious," said Manny as they sat enjoying dinner at one of the better steak houses in town. It had been almost a week since Catherine's piercing and still she had received nothing in the way of stimulation from the device. As for Manny, it had been a fantastic week. With the recession bottoming out, his business was again picking up and perhaps even more importantly it just seemed he couldn't get enough of looking at Catherine's nude body, especially now that it was adorned with the rings which he found both lovely and erotic.

"The way you're chowing down you'd think I don't feed you enough at home," she smiled.

"Hey, Babe, with what I've been getting at home this past week, who needs food?"

"So you really like the rings?" she asked.

"Like 'em? They're great! Especially since you have to be naked for me to see them."

"Then you're ... satisfied?"

"Satisfied is much too mild a word," he grinned. "You've always been great in bed, Catherine, but those rings just make you look so much sexier that I can't seem to keep my hands off you. As a matter of fact..." he smiled.

"Yes?"

"I know I wasn't exactly a Don Juan when we were married but..."

"Honey, I've told you a hundred times, it was all right."

"I know, but a guy needs to keep his woman satisfied and..."

"I'm satisfied, Manny, very satisfied," she replied truthfully.

"Well. since you were willing to be creative and get yourself pierced like that, I got to thinking that I should be more creative as well."

"Well, I hope you didn't get yourself pierced as well," she said, at which they shared a laugh.

"No, but I did go on the internet and found some things."

"What kinds of things?"

"Different positions and things like that."

"You want to try some new positions," she asked, pleased that he seemed to be thinking outside the sexual box for a change.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.