Domination - Cover

Domination

Copyright© 2009 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 8: The Birthday Present

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Birthday Present - Catherine, a bored housewife, is about to get more than she bargained for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Slow  

Hiding the fact that she had virtually nothing on underneath the coat, Catherine made a rush for the stairs when she heard Manny frying some eggs in the kitchen.

"Hey," she heard, "how's my night owl?"

"Uh, okay," she yelled from the top of the stairs, slipping out of the coat, stockings and shoes and wrapping herself in a bath towel. She had left her street clothes in a railway station locker as she usually did, but didn't want to take the additional time to get them this morning. She was already much later than she had promised to be. It was going on eleven am.

"I'm sorry for being so late. Rhonda and I got to talking and..." she said, walking into the kitchen.

"Yeah, you must have talked all night. You look like crap."

"Well, thanks a lot," she said trying a retort to keep the mood light and steer the conversation in another direction.

"That must have been some boyfriend for his breaking up with Rhonda to affect her, and you, like this."

"Well they've been going together almost four years. She thought he was going to propose and instead told her he needed his freedom. A girlfriend from her office told her she saw the boyfriend with a young hottie a couple of days ago. I guess that just added insult to injury."

Catherine hated lying to Manny. He didn't deserve this, but what could she do now, as deeply as she had gotten herself into this ... this ... situation?

"How about some eggs and toast? Probably not the best you've ever eaten, but they won't kill ya. At least I don't think they will."

She laughed and joined him at the breakfast table spending the next forty-five minutes concocting even more lies to cover those she had already told. He hinted at sex but there was no way she could perform after last night. Besides, she didn't want to be disappointed.

"Isn't this the day you're supposed to play golf with that new client?" she asked.

"Yeah, we were supposed to tee off about now but I called and postponed until this afternoon. I don't mind telling you I was beginning to get a little concerned."

"Oh, Honey, I'm sorry for messing up your plans."

"It's okay. Actually he said afternoon would be better for him anyway. But I'd better be going. I don't want to keep him waiting."

"I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you. I promise."

"See that you do," he said smiling. "We'll think of something."

They both laughed and he gathered up his bag of clubs by the door and way on his way.

Slowly the exhausted housewife drew a bath and eased her tired and aching body into the welcoming warm water. Despite her intentions otherwise she fell asleep in the tub and woke more than an hour later, the water now cold. Rinsing and drying she shed the robe as she entered the bedroom, fell onto the bed and was instantly asleep, a deep slumber from which she did not awaken until early evening.

As the door opened, Catherine stepped in and immediately dropped to her knees where she began kissing Alexandra's feet and shoes, a ritual that was now mandatory each time she visited her dominatrix. When Alexandra determined the housewife had groveled long enough she spoke.

"Get yourself ready. You may pick the whip you want me to use."

Catherine hung the coat in a closet which left her wearing only her usual stockings and heels. She went to a drawer and pulled it open. Looking at the array of whips, chains and other implements of discipline she selected a soft, flattened leather whip and returned to her mistress, holding the whip out for Alexandra who took it.

It had been almost a week since her encounter with Marcel and Racine. The thirty-one year old housewife had missed both the whip and the sex.

"Hmmm, I think tonight the buttocks. Bend over and grab your ankles."

Catherine did as she was bidden, her labial and anal lips totally exposed.

The first lash seared across her rear horizontally but soon the lashes were coming vertically biting deep into labia and anus. As the pretty thirty-one year old began gasping with the pain, Alexandra thought to herself that she mustn't spoil the fun which was to come, so she lowered her blows to the backs of Catherine's thighs and calves, still causing eye watering pain but not affecting her sexual orifices.

Alexandra was a strong woman and she soon had Catherine in tears, her body quivering with both expectation and delivery of the stinging blows. And, as usual, she was also being worked into a high state of arousal, her nipples like granite, her labial lips pouty and wet.

"Are you ready?" asked Alexandra.

"I'm always ready for you, Mistress," replied the submissive.

"Good," said the dominatrix, "I have something special in mind for you tonight."

"Whatever you wish my Mistress."

Alexandra backed off and motioned for Catherine to stand which she did just in time to see Alexandra walk to a door and open it.

"Come in. I have a surprise for you," she said to an unseen entity. As Catherine watched a fifteen year old boy walked through the door and drew up short when he spied the all but naked woman.

"Matt, I want you to meet Catherine," she said motioning to the now uncomfortable housewife. Yes, Catherine had now been naked several times for Alexandra and for Marcel and Racine but never for a -- boy."

Alexandra smiled when she spotted an erection instantly fill Matt's pants.

Catherine, this is Mark, the son of a dear friend of mine. Today is Matt's birthday and I've been trying to decide what to get him for a present. Then I happened to remember that Matt is a bit shy. His mother told me he has taken a lot of teasing at school because he hasn't yet -- become a man in the fullest sense." Catherine walked over to her submissive. "So I thought what better gift than the gift of manhood."

Catherine looked pleadingly into Alexandra's eyes. Adults were one thing, but...

"You are his birthday present, Catherine. By morning I expect him to be fully initiated into manhood, and..." she whispered, "He'd better walk out of here with a smile on his face."

"Please Mistress..." whispered Catherine, but she was totally ignored.

"Matt, it's time you became a man. Catherine here is just the woman to do that. Her body is not only beautiful but lithe and supple -- and she fucks like a snake!"

Catherine's eyes met those of Matt, both mouths open in shock at the frankness of Alexandra.

"She's hot, Matt and she enjoys screwing young boys like you, so enjoy her. She's yours for the night."

All night? thought Catherine. A good thing Manny is away for a couple of days.

Alexandra picked up her coat from the back of a chair and headed for the door. "I'll be gone all night so the place is yours." She leaned over to the black haired boy and whispered in his ear. "She likes it in every hole she has -- and she likes it rough. Tonight's the night, Matt. Prove you're a man!"

And with that Alexandra swept out of the apartment closing the door behind her.

Again two pairs of eyes met briefly but the boy was human and his stare momentarily dropped to Catherine's naked body. She tried hard not to show her unease but despite herself she felt a deep embarrassment for standing nude in front of the boy.

"Uh, why don't I put on something a little more -- appropriate," she said trying to smile.

"If you like," he replied. "You're -- very beautiful."

"Why, thank you Matt," she answered as she looked in Alexandra's dresser and found a frilly negligee. Diaphanous though it was, it afforded her some feeling of modesty in front of the boy. He was a handsome enough kid and seemed nice. Yes, his eyes had bugged out and he couldn't keep his eyes off her body but then what kid, or man for that matter, wouldn't? Besides he had even turned away to afford her some dignity when she indicated she wanted to put on some clothes.

Catherine took a quick glance in the full length mirror in Alexandra's bedroom before returning. My God, she thought, what am I doing here? Can I really make love to a fifteen year old boy? How did I ever get myself in such a situation? The answer was, of course, obvious and could be condensed to one word -- Alexandra. The woman held her in her sway and neither heaven nor earth could keep Catherine away from her mistress. I am her moth and she my flame, she thought. Then, shaking her head as if to clear it, she directed her attention to the matter at hand. Of course she would go to bed with the boy. It was what Alexandra wanted and Catherine could deny her nothing. Her mistress wanted her to take the boy's virginity and teach him the sexual ropes, so to speak. Well, if that's what alexandra wanted, it was what she would give. She would make this the most memorable night of the boy's life. She would put aside his age and teach him to be a man. Yes, she would make Alexandra proud of her.

"Wow!" he exclaimed as she reentered wearing the negligee.

She smiled, accepting the one-word compliment. "Would you like something to drink? I think I saw some Cokes in the kitchen."

"No thanks," he managed to say watching her lithesome body as she moved to the couch where he had seated himself.

"Matt, we both know why we're here. I intend to give you everything you want, but I think Alexandra had more in mind than just that."

"What do you mean?"

"I think she wants me to teach you about making love."

"Is class starting now?" he asked playfully.

She laughed with him. "I can simply teach you the mechanics or I can also teach you about making love."

"What's to know?"

"You see? That's what I mean. There's more to making love than just getting naked and bringing two bodies together."

"I don't..."

"There are a lot of differences between men and women -- besides the obvious. When it comes to making love, men always seem to be in a hurry. They just want the instant gratification and then it's on to something else. Women want more."

"Like... ?"

"Like foreplay. Women like to build up to sex. For instance, have you ever kissed a girl?"

"Hey, I may be a virgin but I'm not a prude," he laughed. "I kissed Ginny Bateman once and last month I kissed Susan Forman."

"And how was that?"

"It was great. I mean, of course we had to hurry so no one else would see."

"That's what I mean, Matt. Women don't like to be rushed. They like to savor each moment."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.