Domination - Cover

Domination

Copyright© 2009 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 7: The Trade

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Trade - Catherine, a bored housewife, is about to get more than she bargained for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Slow  

"Come in, there is someone I want you to meet," said Alexandra.

It was three days since Catherine's encounter with Rhonda at the restaurant. Once again after collecting her wits she had attempted to ignore her weekly session with Alexandra, so ashamed of her performance at the restaurant that she thought nothing could possibly persuade her to continue this decadence. Yet here she was, not simply in spite of, but mostly because of, the humiliation and erotic spell of subjugation in which she found herself.

"Rhonda has told me of your actions at the restaurant. Good, you are learning to obey. There will be other lessons -- other pain and humiliation to satisfy your whore like compulsions."

They made their way into the living area where a man and woman awaited. The man was middle aged but ruggedly handsome, his body toned and muscled. Like Alexandra, the woman was attractive in a harsh sort of way. Her hair was dark auburn, her eyes a natural intense green. Her facial features were beginning to show lines around eyes and mouth but still commanded attention along with her long and curvaceous body. Both sets of eyes fairly glowed when Alexandra presented Catherine to them.

"Racine and Marcel, this is Catherine, my latest -- toy."

Catherine was already highly uncomfortable as she had not failed to notice the smirks and self assured ogles of the two as she walked in. As usual she wore a full length all weather coat with nothing but black fishnet stockings and heels underneath. Previously she had been permitted to wear bra and panties, but of late Alexandra had been putting her to an even more arduous test making her cross town naked under the coat.

"Now Catherine, Racine and Marcel are old friends and as old friends are wont to do, we trade our toys from time to time."

Catherine's head whipped around to her mistress. Surely she didn't mean...

It was then that Catherine noticed the beautiful young black woman standing near the corner in the shadows. Completely naked, her beautiful face wasn't totally visible as her head was hung, eyes cast downward to the floor.

"Racine and Marcel have brought me Cheena to provide me with an evening's amusement. I couldn't accept such a lovely gift without providing something in return."

Catherine's eyes flicked to those of her mistress, but only for a second as she knew it would do no good to plead which would only anger her mistress and probably prompt her to provide pain without pleasure later. So her eyes were also averted downward.

With a superior snap of her fingers, Alexandra summoned the gorgeous woman of color. Cheena quietly made her way to Alexandra's side.

"Bend over! Grab your ankles!" commanded the dominatrix.

The lovely black obeyed.

"Ah, she looks tight."

"We think you'll find her very pleasurable," smiled Marcel.

"I'm sure I will," replied Alexandra. "Now, Catherine, show Racine and Marcel what you have to offer."

Visibly trembling, Catherine slid the coat from her shoulders. She felt the burning redness of embarrassment rise through neck and face. To reveal herself to Alexandra was still embarrassing even though she looked forward to it, but these people were complete strangers about whom she knew nothing and those leering stares were totally unsettling.

"Go ahead, my dear," said Racine, "bend over as Cheena has done. We want to get a good look at you."

Closing her eyes and gritting her teeth, Catherine did as she was directed. The two women remained still as they were "inspected" by their master and mistresses for the evening. Catherine squinted open her eyes and surreptitiously cast a glance at the black woman whose face was only inches away. Cheena looked to her for only a moment but her eyes spoke volumes. Catherine almost gasped to realize what lay ahead for her.

"Quite nice and despite your -- abundance of pleasure -- she seems to remain pleasurable." Then to Cheena and Catherine, "You may get up now."

"I'm sure you won't be disappointed," smiled Alexandra, turning to face the blonde housewife. "For if you are, there will be hell to pay." The fear was palpable on Catherine's face. "Now get on your coat. I'm sure Racine and Marcel are anxious to be on their way."

Catherine quickly had the coat on and belted.

"We promise not to wear her out," laughed Racine.

"Help yourself," replied a smiling Alexandra nodding toward Cheena, "I'm certainly going to give this one a workout."

As Marcel and Racine ushered her out the door Catherine could hear Cheena's terrified voice. "My God! NO! PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"Sounds like Alexandra got a head start on us," laughed Marcel.

"Never mind," replied Racine, her hand reaching down and squeezing Catherine's buttock, "we'll make up for lost time when we get her home."

Macel pulled the large sedan to the curb and Racine and Catherine entered the back seat. As the car pulled into traffic, Racine's hand unbelted Catherine's coat and began fondling her beasts.

"Nice. They're natural aren't they?" she asked.

Catherine nodded, unable to meet the other woman's eyes. What was she doing here, she wondered. Submitting to Alexandra was one thing but now she was on her way to God knows where with a couple she knew nothing about.

Racine saw the fear in the housewife's eyes. "Don't worry dear, we aren't going to do anything to you that Alexandra wouldn't -- but then," she added smiling, "there are few things Alexandra wouldn't do." She reached over and took Catherine's chin in her hand and forced the woman's face close to her own. "Now let's see how you taste."

Catherine was drawn by both Racine's hand and her own eroticism which, despite the fear, pulled her closer so two sets of lips met. Catherine knew better than to disappoint for word would get back to Alexandra, but after opening her lips and mouth to her seductress she no longer wished to resist. Racine's lips were warm and sweet and both drank heavily.

"Nice, Catherine, very nice. You taste divine. Now be a darling and get out of that coat."

Catherine wiggled free of the coat. Racine smiled as she pointed between her own legs. Catherine, now naked except for the heels and stockings helped slip the other woman's skirt up and panties down and off.

As Marcel turned onto the freeway Racine slid somewhat sideways in the seat and directed Catherine to position herself between the older woman's legs.

When Catherine hesitated for just a moment, Racine reminded her, "Now dear, don't force me to tell Alexandra that you weren't cooperative."

Closing her eyes, the housewife eased her face between the attractive legs and began cunnilingus.

"Mmmmmm, nice, Catherine, very nice. You have a long tongue and Alexandra has obviously taught you how to use it." Then to Marcel, "She has quite a talented mouth. I'm sure you shall want to experience it for yourself."

"That I will, but it's that tight little ass of hers that I want to explore most."

Catherine's tongue did not break stride but mentally she gasped. She was an anal virgin. Manny was far too much of a gentleman to even bring it up and Alexandra had refrained probably because with the size of her lance she would rupture such a small rear end.

Racine's orgasm was warm and sweet but Catherine still felt somewhat repulsed. She had simply never dreamed that Alexandra would loan her out like this. Yet this couple seemed quite accustomed to it which meant they had probably done it many times before. Did her mistress loan out her other "toys" as well? Catherine hoped she wasn't the only one, somehow lower in importance than the others and therefore subject to more outrageous and demeaning acts. Yet, awareness was dawning that Alexandra was gradually increasing the nature and degree of the punishment she was inflicting. The other aspect of her relationship with the dominatrix of which Catherine was becoming aware was that despite the debasement, pain and humiliation, she enjoyed every minute of it and eagerly looked forward to each encounter with her mistress. She was beginning to realize that it was not a matter of enduring the pain to arrive at the pleasure, but rather that the pain and humiliation itself was a part of what produced the pleasure. In short, she lived as much to be abused as to be sexually sated.

The rest of the ride was spent curled up in Racine's lap where the older woman fondled and kissed her to arousal and kept her there in anticipation of what was to follow.

At last the car pulled into the driveway of a stately two story house on a rolling twenty acre estate.

As the car door opened, Catherine reached for her coat, stockings and shoes.

"You won't be needing any of those, my dear," said Racine.

"But ... but..." stammered Catherine as Marcel helped the totally naked woman from the rear seat and, together with Racine, escorted her to the large front door which opened as they approached.

A male servant, tall and lanky, stood at attention as the three entered, Catherine was embarrassed beyond measure. What disturbed her most, however was the fact that the servant didn't even bat an eye at her nudity. He must have seen this sort of thing many times, had grown jaded to it.

"As you can see Montfried, we have a guest for the evening," said Marcel.

"Yes sir. Will you be needing..."

"No, nothing. We can manage. Thank you. You might want to tell the other servants to..."

"Yes Sir, I'll have them move to the other wing of the house for the night."

"For the night... ?" uttered Catherine.

"Why, of course my dear," replied Racine, "Marcel and I don't believe in 'quickies.'"

"But ... my husband..."

"Oh, yes, I forgot. Alexandra told us you were married. An unfortunate condition if you want to play whore on a regular basis. All right, go call your husband and make your excuses."

"But ... what should I tell him?"

"Tell him whatever you wish, but whatever it is, tell him he needn't expect you until tomorrow morning."

Racine pointed to a phone on a corner table. Catherine dialed, trying to concoct a story that would be believable.

"Hello, Manny. Honey, I'm sorry but, well, Rhonda, you remember her, the old friend from college. Well, her boyfriend just dumped her and she's really in the pits. She's asked if I'll stay the night with her. Would you mind terribly? ... Thanks for understanding. I'll try to be home as early in the morning as I can ... I love you too. Good night, Honey."

"My, you've learned to lie like a pro," smiled Racine. I wouldn't count on getting home too early, however."

"Yes, we have plans for you," chipped in Marcel.

"Speaking of which, look in that drawer and get me the clamps. Those nipples of yours need attention."

Catherine did as directed handing the spring loaded clamps to the woman.

"Not a sound," ordered Racine as she opened then slipped the clamp on Catherine's nipple and slowly let it painfully close. Tears misted in the housewife's eyes as the other breast was clamped as well.

"Do you prefer leather or nylon?" asked Racine as she drew Catherine to the center of the room and lowered a wooden bar via rope and pulley. The attractive blonde was turned to face away from her lovers/tormentors.

"Leather," was the soft reply. Catherine remembered Alexandra using the nylon whip for a few lashes. It rendered its own unique sensations of pain but it was leather which provided a pain unmatched by anything else. It was the leather flails which Catherine pictured in her mind snapping forward across her tender skin exciting her beyond measure.

"Then leather it is," smiled the older woman, spreading Catherine's arms and slipping her wrists into velvet cuffs which were then tied securely. As the bar was raised Catherine's arms were spread even farther apart, her weight now carried by the cuffs, her feet barely brushing the floor.

"Care to go first?" asked Marcel.

"No, I think I'll give you that honor. I have other things in mind for her right now."

"Ever engaged in cunnilingus before our drive here?" asked Racine in Catherine's ear while reaching around to squeeze one of the nipple clamps even tighter.

Catherine gasped. "Only with Alexandra."

"Oh, my dear, that hardly counts. After all you were using that talented mouth of yours on a penis, not a nest. Ever had a woman provide you with oral pleasures?"

" ... No," came the weak answer.

"Then you are in for an interesting evening," said Racine stepping away and nodding to her mate.

The first lash was much harder than Catherine had expected. Alexandra usually started with light lashes and gradually increased them in intensity. Not so Marcel and the leather in his whip was somewhat more stiff than Alexandra's bringing fiery whelps. They would heal without scars but she would have to be extra careful to hide them from Manny until they healed.

"Are you a whore, Catherine?" asked Marcel as the whip again found its mark.

She knew he would want initial resistance. "No," was the quiet reply.

Another lash and another across her lovely bak. Then he moved to her buttocks for several cracks of the whip and then to her thighs where the pain was greatest. She squirmed to the pain as his strokes were getting more powerful and even though the pain was exquisite, she sought relief. Her toes barely making contact with the floor she inadvertently pushed herself, rotating her until she faced him.

"I gave you no permission to face me!" he cried inflicting an especially vicious lash across her pubic area.

Crying out, she screamed, "I'm sorry!"

"Not half as sorry as you are going to be," he said with a steel in his voice she had not heard before. Now the lashes rained across back, waist, buttocks thighs and calves, bringing Catherine to the breaking point. "I ... can't take any more," she cried, tears running down her face.

But her plea fell on deaf ears as Marcel followed with even more punishment.

Now near unconsciousness, eyes closed, Catherine whined and wept with each lash, too weak to scream.

While the lashes continued, she suddenly felt her legs parted and looked down to see Racine smiling up at her. The older woman was now in leather corset, fishnets and heels, on her knees and smiling up at the tormented woman.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.