Domination - Cover

Domination

Copyright© 2009 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Catherine, a bored housewife, is about to get more than she bargained for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Slow  

Catherine had been so stunned at the restaurant she had sat totally immobile for a full five minutes after Rhonda left, unable to think or even move. Had she really masturbated in a public restaurant? Had she orgasmed with people all around her? Did Alexandra (and perhaps Rhonda) have that much power over her that she would debase herself as she had just done? Obviously they did for despite wishing it all a dream, she was definitely there sitting at a real table, amid real people with orgasmic juices running down her leg and still basking in the afterglow of a violent climax. Her next emotion was shock. She had never even come close to doing anything before like the sensational, erotic, absolutely unbelievable things which she had since meeting Alexandra. Her face burned as she had looked to see if any of the other patrons were still staring at her. At the moment Rhonda had commanded her to climax she was so far into the moment she wasn't even aware of anyone else, but now that Rhonda had gone, she was alone, surrounded by the same people who had found her behavior so outrageous only minutes before. She found several sneaking peeks at her with disapproving looks. Not able to stand the disapproving scrutiny she had quickly paid the bill and exited.

Once home she had gone directly to the bedroom where she quickly took off the blouse. Starting to remove the first nipple clamp she was brought up short when she glanced into the full length mirror which hung on the closet door. Her mind went back to the restaurant and her utter obedience to the letter from Alexandra and therefore Rhonda. A painful as the clamps were, she hesitated while her mind replayed the naughty scene. In her mind she could hear Rhonda command her to clamp her nipples and return to the table. Her eyes half closed as Rhonda's voice came to her again.

Her hands instead moved to the skirt which fell to the floor. Without bra and panties she stood naked except for the stockings and heels. In her mind she could hear, "You're wet, aren't you?" Catherine looked into the mirror and saw her labial lips brighten and puff with excitement. Again Rhonda's voice came to her. "Good, then don't keep me waiting any longer, slip your hand under your skirt and bring yourself off."

Amazed that even the thoughts of her lunch with Rhonda could wrestle control from her, Catherine's hand went to her nest, found the already engorged clit and began the flicking stimulation. Her nipples responded by hardening which made the clamps even that much more painful but with Rhonda's words egging her on, she couldn't stop. "Come on Catherine, feel those nipple clamps biting into you! Feel that talented finger of yours on that sensitive little clit."

"Yes, yes!" hissed Catherine, closing her eyes.

"CUM, you slut! Cum NOW!" commanded Rhonda's voice.

"Oh, oh, OHHHHHHHHHHH!" whined the housewife as the orgasm tore through her. Her knees buckled and she slumped to the floor. But once was not enough and she quickly lay on her back, her legs spread as her fingers flew over the small mound of pleasure. She began humping as Rhonda's voice kept coming to her, "CUM, you slut! Cum NOW!"

She tried to stifle the scream but could not as a second climax, even stronger than the first, erupted and her body flopped about the floor like a newly landed fish.

Desperate for yet another lightening bolt of sensual indulgence, the woman, lost in her fantasies, grabbed a perfume body from the dresser, its knobby glass body and large top knob plunging into her as now it was Alexandra's voice in response to her own which drove her on. "No more! Please, I can't take any more!"

"You'll take it and like it! Now, you little whore, spread them wider because I'm going to get it all in you."

"But ... but ... Yes, Mistress! OWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEE" she screamed as, in her mind, with a final massive thrust the lance was indeed inside a body never intended for such size. Without realizing it, Catherine now had the entire perfume bottle inside her.

"Now fuck it! Fuck it, I say!"

Her gyrations became even more intense as she humped high in the air to take the bottle even deeper, imagining it to be Alexandra, spreading her to the absolute limit.

"Cum, you little tramp, CUM!" commanded Alexandra's voice.

The most violent orgasm yet ripped through her, her body convulsing, eyes rolling back in her head and every muscle in her body cramping up as she screamed and then mercifully passed out.

Awakening almost an hour later and now somewhat under control she avoided the mirror as she made her way to the bathroom to bathe for it would soon be time for Manny to get home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.