Domination
Chapter 6: The Restaurant

Copyright© 2009 by Amanda Pierce

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Restaurant - Catherine, a bored housewife, is about to get more than she bargained for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Slow  

"Why, why does she torment me so? And why do I, despite myself, WANT to go back?"

Rhonda and Catherine were sharing lunch as was becoming a weekly ritual.

"You know why. Alexandra knows what you really want and she gives it to you. And even though you may not want to admit it, you love it when she defiles you."

Catherine hung her head, unable to look her friend in the eye.

"Am ... am I really just a whore?"

"In one sense yes, in another sense, not at all. You love the sex with Alexandra and even now you can't stay away. You do whatever she wants as long as she'll screw you. So are you a whore? A whore for sex, definitely, but certainly not in the conventional sense. You don't want to be fucked by just anybody. You want to be fucked by Alexandra and that fifteen inch weapon of hers."

"But, my God, I'm married," whispered Catherine so no one else in the restaurant could possibly hear.

"Yes, it does pose a problem, just as it did with Katrina. You'll need to be discrete."

"You mean while I'm cheating on my husband."

"Well, what would you call it? Look, Catherine, no one is holding a gun to your head. It's just that Pandora's box has been opened and you like what's gotten loose too much to give it up."

"But ... haven't you thought of just walking away?"

"About a thousand times," said Rhonda, "but I haven't -- and won't. Just like you, being with Alexandra is exhilarating, mysterious and yes, I get off on the pain as well as the sex."

"But you always had so many boyfriends -- and I guess girlfriends. You mean Alexandra is the only one who... ?"

"Of course not. I can still appreciate a good looking man or woman. As a matter of fact, the truth be known, I think you are one hot little minx and I'd like nothing better than to whip you myself, but Alexandra has ordered me not to touch you until she gives me permission and as much as I'd love to strap on a dildo and bury in that hot little pussy of yours, I won't jeopardize what I have with Alexandra."

"You," exclaimed Catherine, breathlessly, "find ME desirable?"

"Don't sell yourself short, Catherine. You may be an easy piece but you are good looking and I'm betting pretty satisfying, else Alexandra would already have tossed you."

"Maybe I'm not as easy as you think," replied the blonde with a bit of indignation.

"Think not? I'm willing to bet that Alexandra has heightened your sexuality so much, I can make you cum without laying a hand on you."

"Don't be ridiculous!"

With a knowing smile Rhonda took an envelope from her purse and handed it to Catherine. Puzzled the housewife opened it and read the brief note:

Catherine,

This is a test of obedience. While at lunch you are to do whatever Rhonda commands -- no questions. Rhonda will let me know if you disobey in any way.

Alexandra

Catherine recognized the strong signature as indeed that of the dominatrix, then looked up in astonishment to her friend who took back the letter and replaced it in her purse.

"Now, Catherine, the first thing I want you to do is take these into the restroom, take off your bra and panties and put these on. Replace your blouse and return here to the table where you will give me your bra and panties." Her mouth still agape, Catherine accepted the small form fitting nipple clamps, but instead of rising, continued to stare dumbfounded at her friend. "You do how they're used I assume," said Rhonda.

"I ... yes, I know," was all Catherine could get out.

"Then don't hesitate any longer. Go put them on."

The blonde, in somewhat of a daze, grasped the clamps in her hand, rose slowly and made her way to the restroom. The facility was deserted but she chose a stall and closed the door behind her. Removing her blouse and bra she carefully pinched open the first clamp, then closed it on her tender and sensitive nipple. The pain was immediate and exquisite. Tears misted in her eyes as she attached the second clamp but she also noted that she was wet as she removed her panties.

Redressing as directed, she returned to a smiling Rhonda, slipping the undergarments to her discretely. Placing them in her purse, the redhead looked to her friend who could not meet her gaze.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.