Domination - Cover

Domination

Copyright© 2009 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 3: Encounter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Encounter - Catherine, a bored housewife, is about to get more than she bargained for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Slow  

All week Catherine had been looking forward to meeting Alexandra with mixed emotions. Meeting someone new and interesting sounded like fun, but this mysterious Alexandra sounded like she might be far too -- unconventional. Besides, Catherine kept reminding herself, a rather naive

housewife could have little in common with a woman as exotic as Rhonda had made Alexandra sound. But she had agreed to meet her and she didn't want to disappoint her old friend.

Catherine chided herself for having taken an entire afternoon to find an outfit to wear. Rhonda's enigmatic statement about wearing something sexy still worried her a bit. Would there be men there who might hit on her? Her friend's suggestion was troubling. Yet she found the whole thing titillating as well. Of course nothing untoward was going to happen, but the idea of having complete strangers find her attractive aroused in her a sensuous expectation.

She turned in front of the full length mirror. She had to admit, she did look good in the form fitting black sheath. The neckline dipped to expose some dramatic cleavage and the back dipped a bit lower than she would have liked compelling her to forego wearing a bra. The black stockings and matching strappy heels completed the outfit. Not bad, she thought, or was she fooling herself. She examined the deep blue eyes, short blonde hair which she had recently had restyled to match the first lady's, and the smooth rounded facial lines which along with her still trim figure and shapely legs gave her more the look of a college freshman than a thirty-one year old. Her only jewelry, a simple gold chain necklace and matching earrings, gave her a look of sophistication, yet she, as she almost always did, doubted herself.

This was crazy, she thought. She would know no one. What could Alexandra's guests possibly find interesting about her? A college graduate housewife? Big deal. What had she ever done, where had she ever gone, who had she ever met? Oh, she was honest with herself, she wasn't ugly by any matter of means, but aside from a pleasant face and nice figure what did she have to offer?

She kept asking herself why she had agreed to meet this woman and her friends. She turned and took a last glance at the woman in the mirror even less sure of herself now than before.

Manny's head popped in from the hall. "Wow, look at you! That outfit is a knockout!"

"Really? You don't think it's too much?"

"Not from where I'm standing. As a matter of fact I could put up a pretty good argument that it's not enough," he said smiling.

"I'm not sure when I'll be home. I'll try not to be long."

"Hey, it's okay. You don't have that many friends, so making some new ones sounds great."

"Well, I know you have a ball game to watch on TV and..."

"I'll be fine. Have a good time."

"See you later," she said, kissing him lightly on the lips and disappearing out the door.

The cab ride took longer than she expected and Catherine was surprised that the address was an old brick warehouse that had obviously been converted into an apartment.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"2204 Crescent. That is what you said?"

" ... Yes, yes that's it."

"Then you're here."

She paid the cabby who drove off leaving her alone on the sidewalk. It wasn't the worst part of town but far from the best as well and the attractive blonde wondered what she had gotten herself into. Her hand fingered the cell phone in her purse and she toyed with the idea of getting the cab back and simply going home. Rhonda's words, however, about excitement and mystery piqued her interest anew and so with a small shake of her head to bolster her, she stepped forward to the single unadorned slightly rusting metal door, a single intercom button to the right.

She hesitated a last time wondering if this was such a good idea, but chiding herself for her cowardice she pushed the button.

She smiled as the door opened and Rhonda, in a very alluring gown stood gazing back at her.

Catherine started to speak but her friend immediately held her finger to her lips indicating Catherine should keep silent. Puzzled, the housewife followed as she was silently led through an outer storage area and into a freight elevator. Again Catherine started to ask her friend what was going on, but again she was hushed and the elevator trip to the third floor was in silence.

She knew, of course, of old storage buildings and warehouses being converted on the inside into very private apartments but had never actually been in one until now. She noted the shabbiness of the interior of the building which again made her doubt the wisdom of her decision to come this evening. Couple that with the strange silence of her friend, normally so talkative, and she began to experience a bit of real apprehension.

The elevator creaked to a stop and Rhonda led her down a hall to a large metal door. Producing a key, the redhead turned the tumbler and the door creaked open.

They stepped inside, Catherine first, but the interior was largely draped in darkness. Catherine could make out enough to know the furnishings were elegant, nothing like what she had seen on her way up in the elevator. The apartment was roomy but not cavernous. Beyond was simply blackness. A door led she knew not where. She sensed a kitchen and bathroom but could see little.

"I don't..." she began but she felt a shove from Rhonda, pushing her on into the room and the door closing behind her. She turned but her friend had disappeared. She was utterly alone -- or so she thought.

"So you're Catherine," came a low, sultry voice from the darkness.

" ... Uh ... yes. Who... ?"

"I am Alexandra," came the voice. "I am the reason you are here."

Catherine detected a bit of movement and a swishing sound as of the folds of a gown or robe.

Suddenly there was an intense flare as a match was struck and a candle lit. Catherine caught a brief glimpse of her mysterious hostess before the candle was set on a table. The woman was tall, very tall, at least six-two which meant she towered over the housewife's five-three in heels. The candle flared for a moment and Catherine caught sight of the angular lines of an exotic face, very different from the gentle, smooth lines of her own features. The woman was alluring, there was no doubt of that, yet a glint of the eyes, even in candlelight, revealed an experienced steeliness which exuded confidence and a strength which made Catherine instantly aware she was far overmatched.

"I'm ... pleased to meet you," was all the housewife could manage, already overwhelmed by the presence of the other.

"Pleased? We shall see," came the enigmatic reply. Just the slightest tinge of fear swept over Catherine as she sensed the woman move deeper into the darkness. "Come near the candle. Let me see you."

"Couldn't we just turn on the lights?"

"All in good time. Humor me."

Slowly Catherine moved to the table where the single flame flickered in the small air currents created as she neared.

"Hold the candle so I can see your face."

Even though she was not at all sure she wanted to, Catherine found herself complying with the woman's request -- or had it been a command politely phrased?

"Ah, you are very beautiful, Catherine. Rhonda did not exaggerate. Now set the candle down and turn around so I may see the rest of you."

Definitely uncomfortable now, Catherine thought about simply turning and walking out, but something -- something in the woman's manner kept her here, frightened to be sure, yet strangely transfixed, excited -- and obedient.

"I ... I thought there was to be a party," she said weakly as she slowly rotated.

"My dear, this IS the party. Aren't you having a good time?"

"Well, this whole darkness thing does have me creeped out a bit."

"Actually the darkness gives comfort for it often hides that we wish not to see."

"What are you hiding?" asked Catherine, fear creeping into her voice.

"As I said, all in good time, my dear."

"I'm sorry, I think I'd better..." she said, starting to turn for the door.

"CATHERINE!" came the command and the lovely housewife was brought up short, her heart beginning to pound with an unexpected sense of excitement as well as trepidation. "Come to me, Catherine." The voice was again low and in total control, but the power contained within was becoming more evident by the moment.

Now in near terror, Catherine wanted to leave, to run through the door, speed away and collapse into her husband's waiting arms. Yes, this was titillating, the atmosphere erotic, provocative. even thrilling yet her body was flooding her with adrenaline, every nerve now on end and warning her to take flight.

"Please, I should go," she said, but her voice was weak and they both knew it.

"No, Catherine, you will STAY."

"But ... but why?"

"Because you haven't yet fulfilled your purpose in coming here tonight."

"My purpose? What purpose?"

"My dear Catherine, I would have thought that would be evident by now. I intend to fuck you."

The words combined with the mystery woman stepping next to the candle and throwing open the robe she wore almost caused Catherine to faint. Even in candlelight there were lots of shadows to be sure, but there was no mistaking the absolutely gorgeous nude body which stood before her. She realized now that the woman was even a bit taller than she had at first thought and beautifully muscled. Yes, the face was exotic, a mixture of black and asian, but the body was overpowering. Breasts, large, but carried high with large areolas, a small waist, coal black pubic hair to match her long straight flowing tresses, curvaceous thighs and calves ending in trim ankles and small feet clad in knee high leather lace-up boots.

But as stunning as the woman was, the real shock was between her legs and Catherine, as terrified as she was, simply could not tear her eyes away. For what lay between Alexandra's legs was the largest and longest male phallus Catherine had ever seen. It dwarfed Manny who Catherine had always considered well endowed. She and Manny had watched some porn from time to time, laughing about the size of some of the male performers. Yet this would put any of them to shame. So large was it that Catherine might have thought it obscene except for the fact that on Alexandra's magnificent frame it almost seemed proportionate -- almost.

Catherine's mouth dropped open. She was speechless. Again her instincts screamed run yet she could only stare at the statuesque woman and the seemingly lethal weapon which in only semi-erectness was half a foot longer than anything Catherine had ever seen or imagined.

"No ... no ... please!" she pleaded as Alexandra began moving toward her. The horrified housewife began backing up hoping to feel the door behind her through which she could make her escape.

"You came here looking for something ... different. Well now you're going to get just that!" came the sultry voice.

"No, I ... I didn't understand..."

"Oh, you understood all right. The bored little housewife looking for some excitement. Well, you've found it."

"No, you can't..." Catherine wept as she felt the cold wall stop her retreat. She hastily felt for the door but at first could find nothing but smooth wall.

"Not only can, but I'm going to. In case you haven't noticed I rather enjoy dominating women. When they're frightened they get so much hotter -- and wetter!"

In near panic, Catherine finally felt the cold metal of the door handle, grabbed and turned with all her might, but the it was unyielding.

"You're locked in Catherine -- locked inside an abandoned, soundproofed warehouse with no one around for blocks. Go ahead and scream if you like. It will do you no good."

The almost spectral figure picked up the candle and moved to within inches of the terrified woman.

"I've shown you what you're about to get. Now it's your turn."

"I ... can't. I'm ... married."

"Catherine, you don't seem to understand. You don't have a choice. Either take off your clothes or I will force you to. Believe me you don't don't want that."

Not for a moment doubting the sincerity of her antagonist, Catherine was nevertheless paralyzed in thought and action. Her heart was racing, her breathing rapid and shallow. The other figure now towered over her and her feelings of helplessness were complete.

"Please ... don't make me do this," she begged.

A beautifully manicured, bejeweled hand reached out to caress her face and just when Catherine thought she was to be shown compassion, in an instant the caress became a painful slap, then another and another.

"Stop! Please!" she cried, tears running down her stinging cheeks.

"Then do what you're told!" came the reply as Alexandra reached past her and turned a dimmer bringing the lights to a dim but illuminating level across the room.

"I can't! I just can't!" sobbed Catherine.

In disgust, Alexandra grabbed the attractive blonde by the hair and pulled her face upward until Catherine was staring helplessly into her eyes.

"You little cunt! You either take them off or I tear them off and that should take some real explaining when you get home tonight, your clothes barely hanging on you."

Alexandra's hand grabbed the top of Catherine's dress leaving no doubt she would carry through on her threat.

"All right! All right!" cried the terrified housewife, her head still held tightly against the wall by the stronger woman. Resignedly Catherine reached behind her and unclasped the dress letting it fall to the floor. Since she had worn no bra her breasts were now in full view of the other woman who smirked.

"Nice tits, cunt. And by the way, I like the stockings. You can leave them and the heels but get the panties off. I want to see that pussy I'm about to fuck!"

Catherine gasped, but when Alexandra tightened her grip bringing tears to her eyes, the thirty-one year old slipped the panties down and off.

"Nice, Catherine. Very nice! I'm going to enjoy you -- a lot!" she said stepping back but keeping a firm grip on the blonde's hair as she surveyed the naked body before her.

"Let's see if those lips are as sweet as I think they are!"

A vicious pull and Catherine's head was not only angled upward toward her tormentor but her mouth flew open in shock and pain as well. Instantly Alexandra's mouth covered hers. At first she tried to resist.

"The first thing you're going to learn is that you deny me NOTHING! The sooner you learn that, the sooner you will realize that I can and will hurt you, Catherine. I enjoy inflicting pain on beautiful women. Give me the slightest reason and I shall make you beg me to stop!" Her hand tightened its grip and Catherine thought her hair was about to be pulled from her head. She gasped, then screamed before the dark haired beauty eased the pressure a bit. "Got it?" she challenged.

" ... Yes. Please don't hurt me anymore," begged the now subservient young woman.

"Good. Then let's try that again. What would you like me to do, Catherine?"

" ... Kiss me -- please," came the words, barely audible in defeat.

Alexandra's mouth was again instantly on hers and this time Catherine surrendered, opening her mouth to the invading tongue as the older woman's free hand went to her breast and painfully tweaked her nipple.

"I have you Catherine. You're mine now."

" ... Yes ... yours," she gasped for despite the pain and humiliation, Catherine felt the stirrings of arousal. Most women fantasize about being taken, overpowered by an attractive stranger who takes them to heights of ecstasy they never dreamed possible. Catherine was about to live that fantasy albeit with an alluring person she still did know as man or woman. What she did know was that she was completely helpless in the arms of this stranger. She had at first envisioned resisting Alexandra's advances but the mismatch in size and strength provided Catherine with no chance. Deep within her was the realization that with each passing moment she was surrendering more and more, resistance now only a fleeting thought. She now WAS Alexandra's to do with as her seductress wanted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.