Domination - Cover

Domination

Copyright© 2009 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 2: The Meeting

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Meeting - Catherine, a bored housewife, is about to get more than she bargained for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Slow  

The attractive sprightly redhead waved at her from the restaurant table as Catherine entered. Each smiled as Catherine approached the table.

"Catherine Winters, is it really you?" smiled her long ago friend.

"It's Catherine Roberts now," smiled Catherine in reply showing the wedding banded hand. "And what about you?"

"Marriage? Not me. I'm having too much fun."

"Oh really," laughed the housewife.

The two had met in college as freshmen and roomed together. Rhonda had always been the outgoing one with boys hanging around constantly. Catherine, on the other hand, was quiet, even shy. Many of her dates had been set up for her by Rhonda and the two had been inseparable. With graduation however, Rhonda had moved to Chicago to pursue an advertising career. Catherine had stayed in Rosemont where she and Manny had met and married. The move to St. Louis had been unsettling for her at first, but she had adjusted. She had had no idea that Rhonda was also living in St. Louis as the two had corresponded for a while after graduation, but as careers and marriage took precedence the letters had gradually ceased.

"How did you find me?" asked Catherine referring to Rhonda's call two days ago.

"I was looking over some proofs that were shot as background for a series we're doing on downtown development. I spotted what I thought was a familiar face and sure enough with a little checking..."

"I remember that day. About a month ago. I had no idea I was a part of the pictures they were taking."

"We ended up not using that particular shot but I did some digging and found you."

"Still with the same advertising firm?"

The attractive redhead nodded.

"How long have you been living in St. Louis?" asked Catherine as they hugged, then seated themselves.

"Almost eight years now. I was transferred to our office here."

"Then you've been here longer than we have. Let's see, Manny and I moved here in 2006."

"So who's this Manny? He must be a real hunk to have gotten a ring on your finger."

"He's wonderful. A great guy and a great husband."

"i'd like to meet him sometime."

"Oh no you don't," smiled the housewife, "if I remember right every girl in school hated you because you were always stealing their boyfriends."

"Occupational hazard of dating in college. Besides, I've moved on."

"Moved on?"

"Yes, I developed an interest in -- batting from the other side of the plate."

"You mean... ?"

"Yup," laughed Rhonda. "You know what Woody Allen says about being bisexual -- it doubles your chances of getting a date on Saturday night."

They both shared a warm hearted laugh as the waiter approached and took their order.

The next few minutes were spent catching up on each other's lives. Rhonda's seemingly endless list of men and women conquests while Catherine related how she and Manny had met, their marriage and finally their inability to have children.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.