Coached in College - Cover

Coached in College

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My girlfriend and I were reluctant to jump into sex and by the time we went away to college, we still were virgins. Then, Beth's well-experienced roommate nudged us a bit. It was just enough.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

I first met Beth at the restaurant where we both worked. We were both seniors in high school, both enrolled in colleges, mine about two hundred miles away, Beth's about one hundred and fifty miles from where we lived but the colleges were only about eighty miles distant from one another.

Any way, Beth and I really hit it off, neither one of us had dated a lot, we both sensed right off that our combined sexual experience wouldn't make a decent paragraph.

I really fell for Beth, she was always so neat and fresh-looking. Kind of preppy with Izod polo shirts, plaid skirts, sweaters, the whole LL Bean look. And, she filled out these clothes very nicely, as well. She was slender, five foot eight, one hundred fifteen pounds, just a wonderful figure, a smile that lit up the room and auburn hair that had an amazing sheen. Oh, I was a goner.

We were both waiting tables, that scourge of a job so many high school and college kids get into to try to stash away some savings. Well, we were soon dating, then steadily, then an item. Beth had the use of one of her parent's cars and she took me home each night after work, where we parked in my driveway and talked and talked for hours.

Slowly, we began to become more involved and began to kiss, then neck. We both seemed reluctant to risk having the other say, 'no, ' so we only lightly steamed-up the windows.

Then, one evening after work, we were parked in my driveway necking and she reached down, took my hand and placed it on her breast. Even through her blouse and bra, I could feel her hard nipple which I began rubbing and squeezing through all those layers of fabric. Oh, did I get hard.

She didn't touch me where I was hoping she would and we just did basically the same thing, neck with a nice feel on the outside of her clothing. That was the rest of our summer together.

Then the fall came and we were off to college.

We talked a lot by phone and email and were able to see each other every three or four weeks and had become very close to each other, sharing our inner selves, our secrets and, yes, talking quite a lot about our love for each other and about sex.

During the first half of our freshman years, we didn't up the ante much sexually, except that we were now naked above the waist with each other and I was delighted to have Beth's beautiful breasts to pet and hold, to fondle and kiss and suck. Yes, there were nights when I could hardly walk but I was so happy and in love with both Beth and her breasts, that it was enough.

The big change in our relationship sexually really began with Lauren, Beth's roommate. Now, before you start going, 'aha, roommate, threesome, wild, kinky sex parties, ' you can slow way down.

No, Lauren and Beth had become good friends, they had a lot in common, but one thing they didn't have in common was their sexual experience. Beth, as you know, has had her boobs kissed and sucked, Lauren, well, Lauren told Beth she had her first sexual experience at nine; a boy had licked and fingered her. And, she liked it. She gave her first blowjob at eleven, and lost her virginity at twelve.

Lauren was very good looking with large breasts that always seemed to attract guys wanting to fuck her and she seemed to welcome most overtures.

Yes, she had paired up in multiples, once with three guys and she and another girl and, then, a rather long-term threesome with two guys. So, Lauren, as soon as she discovered Beth's lack of experience, began coaching her on how to get an orgasm under just about any circumstance that might ever arise.

The two girls had many long talks about sex and Beth told me some of the details and I also came in for some kidding from Lauren with a never-ending series of 'cock' jokes always at my expense and fairly frequent tries to cop a feel of my dick. She was not shy.

After a while, her jokes and jibes became expected and her extreme openness about sex did have the effect of opening Beth and I to expanding our sexual repertoire.

We soon were naked except for our lower underwear and would hump each other to orgasm.

We had been giving each other orgasms this way for some time but I think we knew then that it was just a matter time before we gave each other our virginity.

During this time, Lauren was often out of the dorm, so Beth and I had lots of time together. But, we had also become much more comfortable even when she was there. I often just had my briefs on and the two girls often just wore bras and panties.

Then, Lauren started kidding us with virgin jokes all the time. She just kept it up trying to push us along to having sex. I do know that Beth and Lauren were talking very openly about how far we had gone and Lauren was giving lots and lots of advice.

One Friday after I got there, we had opened a large bottle of Chianti and proceeded to get a bit sloshed.

"Let's play 'Strip Poker, ' guys. You two being such virgins and all, we'll keep our underwear on so you're not scandalized by the 'wicked' Lauren."

Rising to the taunt, we both agreed and she got the cards. In about an hour, I was in my briefs, trying to hold my legs just so to shield my very hard cock. Beth still had on her top, bra and panties, while Lauren was in her bra and panties. Now, her bra left nothing to my imagination, her nipples were easily visible through the sheer fabric.

So, since I was down to my last article of clothing, Beth said that we had played the last hand and tossed her cards into the middle between us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.