Very Intimate Family II
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Pam and Philip are the daughter and son-in-law of Charles and Beth, but they are so much more. Some time ago, they all discovered their mutual sexual desire and lust for each other, and every time Pam comes home to visit her folks, the four of them discover new and hot sexual things about each other.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws  

Pam rode Charles's cock just as hot and lustily as her mother rode her husband's horny hardon. Pam quickly orgasmed once she'd mounted Charles and began to thrust her horny young pussy up and down on his large thick cock. After her orgasm finished, she continued to fuck him and her father quickly reached his own ejaculation and shot another big thick load of his own virile babymaking batter deep into his horny young daughter/lover's hot tight cunt. Neither of them was done and he continued hard inside her as Pam sat with his cock filling her pussy, preparing to fuck another load of cream out of his balls.

Pam took the opportunity for some very intimate and arousing comments and small talk which only turned her and her father on more. "Do you know how special it is to be sitting on your lap, Daddy, with your hard cock inside my pussy?"

"Pam, I know exactly how special and how erotic it is to be here with you, naked, and to have my cock buried deep inside you just like this, honey," her father answered.

"Daddy, please fuck me again. Can we move to our bed down the hall and let you climb on top of me and fuck me that way? I love it when you do me that way and get my ankles in the air," Pam said and her father helped her climb off his cock and they moved to a nearby bedroom.

Charles took Pam by the hand and they walked down the hallway to one of the first available bedrooms. Pam loved the feel of his hot sexy first cumload seeping out of her pussy and down onto her inner thighs as she walked hand in hand beside him. As they moved to the room where they could be more comfortable for their next fuck, Pam wondered when and how long ago her husband's fucks with her mother, Beth, had given her the baby that was now growing inside her belly. She knew it hadn't been during this visit, so it probably had to have occurred the last time they'd come to be with her mom and dad.

Charles watched Pam as she eagerly settled into the center of the large king-sized bed, and lifted her arms, welcoming him to come and make love to her. He hesitated for only a moment or two as he felt his cock harden and he was very anxious to penetrate Pam's pussy and give her his big cumload. He loved the beauty of his adult daughter's naked body, her full sexy breasts and her hot pussy, seeping his cum from their earlier fuck, and swollen in arousal, wanting him to enter her and give her another possibly impregnating load of his semen.

Charles moved up over Pam's naked body, kissing her passionately on the lips and then kissing and sucking on both of her hard aroused nipples.

"Mmmmm, oh yes, make love to me, Daddy," Pam moaned. "Please come inside me, and make love to me. Your lips feel so wonderful on my breasts, Daddy, yes, mmmm, suck me like you were my baby, make me orgasm with your lips, Daddy, and then make me cum with your big cock fucking me hard and deep, my sexy lover."

Charles sucked and played with Pam's large hard nipples, until he had both of them rigid and poking up proudly from the tips of her breasts. He then continued to kiss Pam's naked body as he moved his mouth down between the twin mounds of her titties and then on down over her flat tummy and then in between her shapely thighs. Charles settled his mouth over his daughter's horny wet pussy, and he began to lick and suck on Pam's sensitive clit and her swollen pussy from the fucks they'd already shared that afternoon. Pam quickly began to climax again, and Charles continued to eat her and lick her wet horny pussy. When he heard her explode in another powerful and overwhelming orgasm, he moved up to where he could guide his large rigid cockhead straight into Pam's wet horny pussy and he pushed inside her, feeling the tight wetness of her fertile cunt spreading and hugging his cock tightly as he mounted her.

"Yes, Pam spread your legs for me, baby, and take all of my big cock inside you, girl," Charles said as he slid his cockhead and a couple of inches of his shaft in, and then pulled out slightly and began pushing in and out, giving her more and more of his hardon on each inward thrust.

"Oh yes, Daddy, fuck me, fuck me so good and so deep and hard, Daddy, my sweet, and give me your baby, please," Pam moaned as she spread her thighs and bumped her hips up towards her father's thrusting baby to make him want her and fuck her even more ardently. This lovemaking session last nearly twenty minutes, and Pam came several times before her father, Charles, finally reached his orgasm and slid his cock fully inside his married daughter's hot pussy and filled the mouth of her womb with his virile baby-seed. Neither of them knew it, but this time it took. There would soon be two expectant mothers in the family, and two new babies born a few months down the road.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.