Very Intimate Family II - Cover

Very Intimate Family II

Copyright© 2009 by Tom Land

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Pam and Philip are the daughter and son-in-law of Charles and Beth, but they are so much more. Some time ago, they all discovered their mutual sexual desire and lust for each other, and every time Pam comes home to visit her folks, the four of them discover new and hot sexual things about each other.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws  

What neither couple had admitted to each other were some secret agendas and wishes behind their mutual swapping of sex partners. Both Charles and Beth were hoping and wishing their sexy daughter would get knocked up in her fucks with Charles, her horny father. And, Philip and Pam were hoping that her mom, Beth, would get pregnant from her fucks with Philip. None of the two couples had ever discussed this possibility, but neither of the women were using birth control either, and Beth was still very much still in childbearing age. Pam was certainly in her most fertile period. Beth had actually used birth control after Pam was born, and it was only in the last couple of years that she'd stopped. Pam had been using birth control when she and Philip began to get serious and then were married. Since the first encounter between the two couples, Philip and Pam had discussed their hopes and whenever they planned a trip to see her parents, she quit taking the Pill.

The remainder of Philip and Pam's Thanksgiving visit in her parents' home was very normal in appearance to the outside world, but anything but normal when the front door was pushed closed. Pam's mom, Beth, had even considered proposing that the two couples sleep with the other partner while they were there for their visit. In some instances that almost happened, but eventually the wives would end up back in the bed with their own husband.

On the Friday after Thanksgiving, the ladies went shopping while Philip and Charles spent time together just doing "guy things." After awhile, the two of them returned home and were enjoying a couple of cold beers.

"Philip, how do you like fucking my wife and seeing me with my cock buried inside your wife's pussy, nailing her and filling her pussy with my cumloads?" Charles asked.

Philip laughed, "Don't you know exactly how I feel about it, Charles? It's totally erotic knowing that you're fucking Pam, your own adult daughter, and I'm fucking my wife's mother, Beth."

"Do you enjoy watching me and Pam there beside you and Beth in the throes of a lusty man/woman fuck together? I love seeing you doing everything you and Beth share in undressing each other, foreplay, and then having sexy together. Yes, it's totally erotic, and just turns me on that much more for what Pam and I are sharing."

"Yes, Charles, absolutely. There something very very arousing about watching you the moment you penetrate Pam and then start throwing a lusty loving fuck to her," Philip admitted. She might be my wife, but you and her are totally hot together."

"I know, Philip. It's exactly the same for me when you and Beth are paired off and she's taking her clothes off in front of you, and she starts caressing you and letting you touch her and get her ready to fuck. Believe me, she's ready to fuck you all weekend long before you and Pam ever get her. I think you already know that, right?"

"Philip, let me be the first to share with you some very very special news. Beth is pregnant and you're the father," Charles shared as he watched Philip respond to the news that he had impregnated his mother-in-law.

"Wow, Charles, my first response would be to say 'are you sure?' but I know you are or you wouldn't even say that."

"Yeah, we are sure, Philip. You're going to be a Daddy in about seven months."

"Charles, I know we all realized this was a possibility, but I didn't actually think through to this point – where you tell me I've knocked Beth up with a baby."

"Beth is sharing this same news with Pam sometime during their shopping day together, too," Charles said. "And we're going to treat this baby growing inside Beth's womb as ours. No one but you and Pam will ever know anything different."

"So you and Beth are pretty much OK with this having happened?"

"Sure, Philip, we're totally OK with it. Didn't you and Pam know Beth was not on birth control and you've been fucking her bareback from the first, right?"

"Not really, Charles. I love knowing it now," Philip answered. He and his father-in-law continued to talk about the four of them while the ladies were gone.

Meanwhile, Pam and Beth had thoroughly enjoyed their day off shopping. About 2 p.m., they'd stopped for lunch and when they were having coffee and dessert, Beth shared her little secret with her daughter, Pam.

"Mmmm, how wonderful, Mom, I am so excited for you and Daddy," Pam responded as she got up and hugged her mother. Pam hugged her Mom like she'd hug the most special dear friend who'd just told her she was expecting a baby.

"What will we call this baby?" Pam asked, considering the fact the Beth had told her that the baby was Philip's.

"We'll call it your little brother or sister, Pam, and it will be mine and your Daddy's baby," Beth answered.

By the time Beth and Pam returned home with all of the holiday shopping purchases, Philip and Charles were more than ready for their two ladies to return. They left a note on the doorpost in the foyer saying, "Your dessert is waiting in the family room."

Beth and Pam looked at each other and started giggling like two young horny teenagers in anticipation of what their men had in mind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.