Oh Daddy - Cover

Oh Daddy

Copyright© 2009 by Dreamwalker

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a story between two consenting adults, it's fiction with just a hint of real incest. ENJOY!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   First  

After daddy explained to me, what is involved with a man fucking my ass, I wanted to try it. I already knew that playing with my ass, made me cum hard, after all daddy eats my ass all the time.

I smirked, and decided, now's the time to try it. I leaned up, kissed him deeply, and asked, "Daddy will you fuck me in the ass today, I'm dying to see how it feels."

"Are you sure you're ready for it baby? I don't want to hurt you."

"Daddy, if you touched my cunt you will see that I am more than ready. After all I want to do what I can you make my daddy happy."

I lay back on the bed, with my legs spread wide, bit my lower lip, lowered my eyelids and watch my daddy. His eyes, filled with lust and love for me. His started by moving his big hands across my belly the upwards to my breasts. He caressing both of them then began circling each nipple causing them to harden. I looked down at his groin and gasp with delight, his cock was already hard and dripping.

I giggled with excitement and asked, "What position is best for getting my ass fucked daddy?"

"I like doggie style baby. With me behind like that it gives me time to not only do your ass but play with your pussy too. I guarantee you, you'll cum harder, then you do when I touch your cunt."

I turned over and put my ass in his face, "Like this daddy?"

I thought he was going to pass out and fall off the bed from the anticipation. "Oh fuck, baby, you sure know how to push daddy's buttons!"

He leaned down and began toying with my pussy, getting me all hot and bothered. "Remember, I told you that you need to be really turned on before I do you hot ass. I can't wait to nail you tight lil ass darling."

"I remember daddy, keep going, because I cannot wait either. I want something besides your tongue and finger in my ass!"

He let his had expand my pussy lips then leaned down and licked me from clit to asshole. I licked my lips, and shuddered clear down to my clit. I knew this was a man who not only understood the needs of a woman, but also want to teach me more about different kinds of sex.

I noticed his cock was in reach of my right hand. He groaned as my hand found his cock and began to rub it.

His voice was shaky when he slid his finger around my anal ring. "Oh fuck you're so incredible, always tight, wet, and ready for whatever daddy wants. I like that, I love you so much babygirl."

"I love you too daddy, I will be your lover forever."

He spread my cheek and started tonguing me at the bottom of my crack just below her asshole. Next, he rimmed the tender asshole with his tongue several times and then started to fuck her ass with it slow at first then harder as the ring relaxed.

When pushed his tongue further into my asshole, I reached down and began toying with my clit once more. It turned me on so much I couldn't help but shriek, "Oh fuck daddy that feels so damn good. You were right; I'm going to like my ass being fucked."

He reveled in the heat and tightness of her virgin asshole. Her moans of pleasure told him that she was enjoying the experience.

I began moving my ass toward his invading finger, my whole body revved into high gear. He then slid his tongue inside my asshole and began to fuck it.

I grabbed the sheets, and shrieked, "Oh daddy, oh my god, Daddy!"

I reached back and pulled my ass cheeks wider making it easy for him to tantalize my ass. All of the sudden I started cumming hard, squirting my cum all over his face. All he did was continue to lick me.

He then paused and said, "Baby that was awesome, are you ready for my cock now honey?"

With a shaky, squeaky voice, I replied, "Yes!"

Daddy moved up, and aimed his huge cock at the entrance to my hot ass. At first he just teased the ring, slowly then deliberately. When it began to relax he pushed the head of his cock in.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.