Oh Daddy
Chapter 3: My words to Daddy

Copyright© 2009 by Dreamwalker

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: My words to Daddy - This is a story between two consenting adults, it's fiction with just a hint of real incest. ENJOY!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   First  

As I lay there in daddy's arms, listening to the beating of his heart, I recall the way momma hurt him last year. I hate her now, no one should hurt anyone the way she did, and I hope I never see her again. I'm glad I was to help daddy feel better.

He doesn't know it, but I have wanted to have sex with him for a long time. I don't tell anyone else my ideas, except my closest friend, because daddy said they just wouldn't understand. I just smirk when he says that and confess, "I don't give a darn, it's my life, I will do what I want, which includes fucking you daddy."

I remember when my girl-friends and I talk about sex; they giggle and say, "You know he can teach you a lot about sex, and we wish our daddy's would do the same thing." I responded by telling them not to be jealous, because when daddy does thing to me, they will hear all the spicy details.

I tremble all over when I think of all the things we did tonight, oh my God, I love the way he ate my cunny and my clit starts to throb again. I want to touch it so bad, but decide not too, after all, I think I wore daddy out. I'd better go to sleep now, or he will think something is wrong.

I feel asleep in Daddy's arms, dreaming about things to come. I awoke with daddy's face buried in my pussy.

"Oh fuck daddy, what a way to wake up!"

"I knew you'd like it, as for me, I cannot help but ravish your pretty body. Baby, you know I cannot resist you. By the way, do you want some breakfast, or shall I continue eating you."

I giggled, blushed and suggested, "Daddy, I want some tub steak for breakfast, but only after you eat me of course."

You returned you attention to eating my cunt, and I began rolling, pinching, sucking and biting my swollen nipples. You know that I love doing that, and know it drives daddy crazy. Playing with my tits makes my clit throb more, and I cum so damn hard.

I saw him look up and gasp; I know he loves watching me play with myself. For an older man, he's so damn sexy, and I admit, I cannot resist him either. I love Daddy too, bet momma never loved him this way, oh hell, I don't care who cares he's mine now.

"Oh daddy, keep it up, that's it suck my clit, shove your fingers deeper, harder, just like that. Mmmmm, aaahhhh, fuck, oooooooh fuck I'm gonna cum!"

He stopped eating me for a moment as his finger continued fucking my hot hole, "That my babygirl, cum for daddy!"

He resumed eating me, I grab his head and hold it closer to me, then shutter and shake all over. "Fuuuuuck, I'm cumming!" I pause to catch my breath then ask, "Daddy?"

"Yes baby, what do you want?"

"Will you do my ass? I love it when you lick it and stick your tongue in it, makes me so fuckin hot."

Without hesitation, I turned over and propped my ass up in the air. He got behind me, pulled my cheeks apart, and slithered his tongue around my asshole.

"Eeeeeeeeeeh hot-damn, keep it up daddy!"

I can see his cock too, OMG it's so fuckin hard and dripping. I want to suck it, then think for a moment, 'wonder if he will teach me how a man fucks a woman's ass.'

Before I can say anything another earth-shattering climax overtakes me, it's stronger than the ones I have with my clit.

Daddy then asked, "Honey, want daddy to teach you how I can fuck your hot ass, I just know you'll love it. Pretty pllleeease can I fuck you in the ass?"

I shiver, with fear of the unknown and excitement, "Will it hurt daddy?"

Daddy moved and took me into his arms and began to explain, how he would fuck my ass ... the saga continues.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.