Anal Alison - Cover

Anal Alison

Copyright© 2009 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - I meat Alison, her sister and her mother with the help of my friends. As usual, it's dirty with lots of anal. Don't expect a lot of story. Do expect lots of sex! Remember it's a fantasy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

"You'll be told in plenty of time to be ready to scream." Alison said.

"Come in and kneel down." I told her. Amanda came on into the room and knelt beside me. She was careful about her ass and I asked, "Is your ass sore, Slut Slave?"

"Yes, Master. It is also very clean and still cool."

"Good," Alison said, "as we will then start on the second stage." She went into the kitchen and returned with one of the medium butt plugs and an evil grin. "For this stage, you get a choice. This can go in your cunt or in your ass. Pick the hole of your choice, Slut Slave."

"My ass." said Amanda.

"Okay, lay on your stomach and spread your cheeks."

Amanda did as she was told and Alison shoved the butt plug all the way into her ass hole in one fierce move. Amanda screamed loudly. Alison smirked and said, "I don't know what bothers you so much. It's only been in the freezer for two hours."

"Ooh! Take it out! I can't take it! It's freezing! Ooh!"

Alison patted a butt cheek on Amanda and said, "Don't be such a baby. It will warm up ... eventually."

Amanda moaned and groaned but was clearly over the worst of the feeling as the plug gradually warmed up and she continued to cool down. She sobbed a bit. Alison looked at me, troubled. I shook my head and motioned for her to stay seated and not go help her sister. The plug had been in her for a little over an hour and Mary came over. She knocked and entered without waiting. Upon her entrance, she saw all three of us naked with Amanda laying on her stomach on the floor with a butt plug in her ass moaning as Alison and I watched. Mary had pulled a long shirt over her body to cover her for the walk across from her door to mine.

She looked at me and said, "What's the matter with Amanda?"

"Answer her, Amanda, and tell her your correct name when in this house." I said by way of reply.

"Mom, my name is Slut Slave. I am slave to Master Tom and to his other slave, Slave Alison. I have to do anything and everything they tell me. I am being punished for hurting Slave Alison when we were conducting measurements."

Mary just stared shocked at her daughter's admission. Then, she looked at Alison and said, "Is all that true? Are you a slave to Tom between your sister and him in status?"

"Yes, Mom. It's all true. Tom is our total master and we have agreed to do anything he asks." Alison confirmed.

"Slave Alison, stand up." I said. She stood. "Now, go out to the street and get the paper and check the mail as you are."

"Yes, Master," she said gulping. She headed for the door, opened it and walked out. She came back in a few moments later with the paper and the mail and handed them to me carefully.

"Mary, have you any other questions?" I asked.

"Uh, I don't think so. Well, yes, when we they come home?"

"I guess that depends upon them and if they continue to be my slaves. If they want to continue to be my slaves, then they will be here for a while as we explore their submission. On the other hand, it is still a free country and they can leave and accept the consequences of that decision, that is, they cannot return in any capacity."

"Girls, you should go home." Mary said.

I looked at Alison. She said, "Mom, I understand your statement but I will remain with Tom as his slave for that's my choice. As long as he will have me, I am his to command."

Amanda said, "I haven't finished my punishment and, if I don't, then Tom will disown me. I don't want that even though my punishment hurts."

Mary looked at me. "You could tell them to go to their home."

"Yes, I could. However, I haven't and, until then, I don't think they will leave though they may if they want to. I guess, Mary, is why you want them to leave here? Should I ask Brad to bring Buster back for you? What is it you want and, more importantly, why?"

"They should not be enslaved by you. They should be home with their mother."

"First, they weren't enslaved by me. It was their idea. Second, why would being home with their mother who joined in their orgy and ate her daughters' cream pies be better than being here with me?"

"They ... I ... Just"

"No, Mary, you should strip. Now." I ordered. She looked at me for a moment and then whimpered and pulled the shirt off her body and was now nude as the rest of us. "Suck Alison's cunt and ass. Make them clean for me." I ordered again. This time, she didn't even whimper but slowly but steadily moved in front of Alison who opened her legs. Mary's mouth came down and began to lick on Alison's cunt. Alison grabbed her mother's head and pulled it into her crotch for more contact.

"That's it, Slut Slave Mom," she cried, "eat me! Suck Tom's cum from my cunt and ass! Bring your daughter off!" Mary moaned and pushed into Alison's crotch even more than Alison wax pulling her head in. Amanda looked over in shock at her mother's surrender.

"Amanda, I have decided on the third stage of your punishment. Stand up." I said.

"Master, what is it to be?" Alison asked. I whispered the answer to Alison and she shivered exclaiming, "Oh, Master, that is even better than my plan! Maybe Slut Slave Mom wants to take her daughter's punishment and save her from it."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.