Anal Alison - Cover

Anal Alison

Copyright© 2009 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - I meat Alison, her sister and her mother with the help of my friends. As usual, it's dirty with lots of anal. Don't expect a lot of story. Do expect lots of sex! Remember it's a fantasy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

I woke up Sunday morning to the feeling of my cock being sucked. I opened my eyes and saw Alison as she swallowed me to the root taking my morning wood into her throat. I could feel something rising and let it out not knowing at that instant if I were going to pee or cum. I didn't care and I don't think Alison cared either. She held me deep into her throat as I fired off my shots until my limp cock finally was released by her mouth. I have to admit it's a nice way to wake up!

"Tom, keep me as your sex slave. I don't ask that I be your only lover and I will do anything and anyone you tell me to do." Alison took my limp cock back into her mouth. I now had a piss hardon.

"Alison, I need to pee." She didn't move but took me deeper into her mouth and began to suck hard. I released my bladder and she swallowed my pee readily. When I finished, she licked me clean and sat up. I rose from the bed on somewhat shaky legs and moved to the bathroom. She followed me and knelt there. "Rise, Slave. You are the nominal hostess. See that anyone still here is happy and let's get some breakfast started." She got up and went out into the rest of the house.

I quickly showered and shaved. I pulled on a pair of boxers and went out to the rest of the house. There were naked bodies sprawled everywhere. I found Alison in the kitchen making coffee naked. "Slave, go get cleaned up but stay naked when you return."

"Yes, Master." She replied and smiled as she left for a bathroom. I watched the tight cheeks of ass as she went out.

A few minutes later, Amanda came into the kitchen looking thoroughly used. "Master, how can I help?"

"Master?" I questioned.

"Yes, Master," she emphasized. "Alison agreed to be your sex slaves on an informal basis last week. I want that status for myself just like you agreed to accept Alison."

Sisters talk. I don't why I should be surprised. "Amanda, if you agree, there are no limits. Anything, anybody, anytime."

"Yes, Master," she responded. "I know and I agree. I also know that Alison is senior to me and will obey her as if it were you."

"Very good," I said. "Go, get cleaned up but stay naked." She left and as I finished putting coffee on, I mused about how my life was going to be different. The smell of brewing coffee woke up people and, slowly, people came into the kitchen. Alison returned clean and sweet smelling. I told her to make more coffee giving instructions on how. I found a couple of big skillets and started bacon frying in each. I pulled eggs out and got ready to crack them when Mary and Tracey walked in. They had taken time to clean up but were naked, also.

Mary came over to the stove. "I can do that." I let her.

Tracey said, "I make a mean omelet so let me have the eggs and the bowl." I let her.

Nicole came in looking terrible. There was cum in her hair and on various parts of her body. She had a waddle to her walk indicating that her cunt and ass were both sore. She spoke to Tracey, "Trace, that smells good." Her voice had a hoarse sound like a lot of cock had been in her throat.

"Nicole, you look like hell! Go, clean up and bath!" Tracey exclaimed. She left to do what Tracey said. Tracey had taken over the skillets after Mary finished with the bacon and was cooking her omelet. Alison had found some biscuits and they were in the oven almost done.

Nicole returned looking and smelling better as the food was finished and served up buffet style. Mary and Tracey sat down and the dogs came in and got between their legs and started to lick their cunts. Brad told them to go and lay down which they did reluctantly. He said, "I'll take them out for a walk or home shortly."

There were just twelve guys, the five women, and the two dogs left. Many of the guys left during the night and early morning. I knew that the orgy would have to wind down today as many of our participants had to work tomorrow. I had a couple of days due and was taking one for Monday, tomorrow. Asking around, I realized that Alison and Amanda would be the only ones with me tomorrow as everyone else had to work. Brad took the dogs out for a walk and I moved everyone into the living room for some more games.

I decided that I was curious so I opened the satchel with the toys that were never used from last night. There was a wide assortment of dildos, vibrators, plugs, clamps and other things. I wasn't sure I knew what to do with everything. I had the feeling that Mary and Tracey were knowledgeable about every single thing in there.

One of the first things I saw was the biggest butt plug I had ever seen. It must have been eight inches long and two and a half inches in diameter except at the bottom where it widened even more and then became maybe an inch at the base. I beckoned Mary to my side and said, "I bet you can handle this. Should I lube it first?"

She shuddered and said, "Please lube it and me and then go slow. It's very big!"

She got on all fours in front of me and, as everyone watched, I lubed her butt and the plug. I firmly but slowly pushed into her ass hole as she panted with the reaction to her butt being so stretched by the plastic plug. She moaned when I had it to the widest part and sighed with relief when it went in and narrowed. She lay on her stomach as her body quivered as it became used to the plug. "I knew you could handle that as it's not as big as a fist and an arm."

She nodded as she continued to quiver with the feeling of fullness coming from her ass.

I looked in and saw the longest double dildo I had ever seen. There were fake balls in the middle but each side had to be at least a foot long. Tracey was the only one who did not look at it with a little fear. I beckoned to her and she came over to me. I had her get on all fours and pushed the rubber cock into her cunt until it was in to the balls. I then beckoned to Alison and she came over. I said, "Get in position behind Tracey butt to butt." As soon as she did, I asked her, "In your ass or in your cunt, Slave?"

"Your choice, Master. I would prefer my ass though."

"Okay, that will work." I said that and lubed it a bit and squirted some in her butt, too. Then, I placed the end of the dildo at her ass hole and said, "Tracey, back up a little." The end was at Alison's ass hole and, as Tracey backed up, I guided the end of the dildo into Alison's ass. Tracey kept backing and Alison pushed back until both had the dildo buried to its balls in Tracey's cunt and Alison's ass. I saw two four inch vibrators. I pushed one into Alison's cunt turning it on and the other into Tracey's ass and turned it on, also. Both girls moaned loudly as their holes were violated and the vibrations went through their bodies.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.