Anal Alison - Cover

Anal Alison

Copyright© 2009 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - I meat Alison, her sister and her mother with the help of my friends. As usual, it's dirty with lots of anal. Don't expect a lot of story. Do expect lots of sex! Remember it's a fantasy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Brad came in the door leading two huge dogs on leashes and followed by another guy with a satchel. "I brought two of Mary's friends and some toys for the girls to enjoy tonight!"

Alison looked over and her face paled. Amanda looked over and blushed. Both girls panted a bit. The dogs headed for Mary who was lying on the floor still recovering from her double fisting of a short while ago. The largest put his head to her cunt and started licking her out. Mary began to moan and the other dog jumped around in excitement. Amanda lay beside her mother and spread her legs. That other dog needed no more invitation. He put his head between her legs and began to lick her cunt sticking his tongue far up her cunt hole as she moaned.

Brad took a cushion from the sofa and laid it on the floor. Stripping down, he lay on it on his back. Mary looked over at him and grimaced. "Come on, Mary. You know you want it." Mary groaned and moved toward him. She straddled him and buried his cock in her cunt. Her ass was sticking up into the air. Brad reached around and patted her ass and said, "Come on, Buster. Mount!" The dog that had been licking Mary's cunt quickly came up behind her. Putting his front paws on either side of Brad's and Mary's bodies, he moved into position as his cock dropped a little further if that were possible. He looked to have nine inches of doggy cock ready for a bitch. He moved behind Mary and began to poke her. It didn't take long for Buster's cock to find Mary's ass hole. He rammed his cock fully into her ass without thought or feeling as to Mary's body. We could hear the "whoosh" as Mary's body took the long cock into her ass and Buster's weight over her back. Buster's back end began to pump his cock into her ass hard and fast. That dog was fucking faster than any man. I was standing behind Mary and crouched down along with Alison and a couple of guys watching the action. I saw a bulge grow on Buster's cock. It was his knot and it quickly grew to the size of a softball which the dog suddenly thrust into Mary's ass hole. She screamed at the intrusion and came hard. Buster's motions were not as far in and out now but still were rapid as he filled his bitch. Mary groaned as Buster and Brad fucked her holes.

Amanda had had enough of being licked through two orgasms. When she started to get up, she made a mistake. She rolled over and got on her hands and knees preparatory to pushing her body up with her hands and stand. She never got the chance. The other dog jumped her mounting upon her back and thrusting his cock rapidly until it went in her cunt. She moaned as the dog thrust deep into her cunt hole and then began to pant as the dog pounded its cock into her body. I saw the knot form and then watched and heard as it was slammed into Amanda's body tying her and the dog together. The dog rammed her cunt just like Buster was doing to Mary's ass. Both dogs began their orgasms and howled their releases. Mary and Amanda were limp, willing bodies to them both. Brad couldn't do much as the power of Buster was strong pounding his cum into Mary's body. As the streams of cum shot into her ass, her head popped up and she howled just like a dog. Buster was doing as best he could to breed his bitch.

Amanda was like a rag doll as the dog in her cunt rammed her without mercy. She was moaning as he body took his load and her stomach expanded some as the knot gave the cum nowhere else to go in her body. She looked to be in some pain but she didn't ask for help.

The dogs quit moving having finished their cums. They held themselves in their bitches to let the cum impregnate them. That wouldn't happen, of course, but it did give both Mary and Amanda some breathing time to gradually get themselves under control. Buster and then the other dog, Ernie, pulled out of their respective holes with a pop each. Brad said, "Tracey, Nicole, get busy and clean them up!"

Alison looked shocked though one of the guys had mounted her in her cunt or ass while watching the dog fucking. Tracey and Nicole moved behind each one and Nicole began to suck the dog cum from Amanda's cunt. "Tracey, don't make me have to tell you again." Brad commanded. Tracey bowed her head and began to suck dog cum from Mary's ass hole. She pushed her tongue in deep to lave the walls of Mary's rectum completely. She dropped her mouth down to take Brad's cock in her mouth and suck his cum and Mary's from his cock. Then, she moved to Mary's cunt to suck her cunt clean. Two guys moved behind Nicole and Tracey and pushed cocks into their bodies. They fucked them at a moderate pace for a while. Suddenly, they sped up separately and slammed into the girls and came hard into them.

Five females and twenty or more guys meant there would be no rest for the ladies. Sure enough, as soon as Nicole and Tracey were "unplugged" and moved away from Mary and Amanda, there were cocks ready for all four of them. All four of them were getting double penetrated. Alison's guy hadn't come yet and a fellow slid underneath her. The guy behind her moved back for an instant as the guy under her shoved his cock into her cunt. He then moved up and pushed into her ass. Ten guys were pumping cocks into the five women. One guy came up to Mary and gave her one to suck. I turned and presented Alison with my cock to suck. There were still guys waiting their turns.

Finally, the last two guys pumped loads into Mary's holes as she just lay exhausted between them as they pumped away in her cunt and ass. When they rolled away, she lay on her back breathing heavily alongside the other ladies. It seemed that everyone was fucked out. Then Buster and Ernie woke up.

Alison was laying over an ottoman with cum running out of her cunt and ass. Buster moved up behind her and started licking her from clit to ass hole. His tongue would enter each hole as he came to it scooping cum out and into his mouth. Tracey was laying on her back when Ernie started to lick the cum from her holes. The dogs continued and became excited. Alison was already in position and had no chance to avoid Buster's questing cock which slammed into her cunt and then, on the next thrust, came out of her cunt and went balls deep into her ass. She groaned as the breath was forced from her lungs. Buster never pulled back and began to fuck her hard trying to push his knot into her ass hole. Suddenly, it went in and she screamed in pain.

Ernie pulled at Tracey to turn her over and get her into position. She slowly moved over to her stomach and pushed up onto hands and knees. Ernie jumped to her back and rammed his cock into her cunt fucking her savagely. The dogs didn't care if the women responded. They just seemed to want them to take it and the girls did exactly that. When Ernie's knot went into Tracey's cunt, she just moaned. I learned later that she had been dog fucked many times before and was Ernie's favorite just as Mary was Buster's favorite. Alison and Tracey grunted in time to the thrusts into their bodies.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.