Anal Alison - Cover

Anal Alison

Copyright© 2009 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - I meat Alison, her sister and her mother with the help of my friends. As usual, it's dirty with lots of anal. Don't expect a lot of story. Do expect lots of sex! Remember it's a fantasy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Thursday morning came and I went to work. Upon arriving home, Alison was there in moments. She must have been waiting for me to arrive. Had I looked over that way as I went in the driveway, I probably could have seen her. The doorbell rang and I let her in. She moved over to the love seat stripping as she went to lay over the arm naked with her hands spreading her ass cheeks.

I thought I was tired but my cock didn't agree as it hardened upon seeing that wonderful sight. I quickly realized that this could be another hard evening.

Alison said, "I know you must be tired but please put something in my ass, please!"

How was I to refuse that plea particularly since my cock was hard. I unzipped and pulled out my cock. Moving behind her, I pushed all the way into her ass in one sharp move.

Alison grunted and exclaimed, "Thank you, thank you! I needed your cock in me sooo badly!"

Still not saying a word, I began to butt fuck her hard and fast working for my cum heedless of her needs or wants. Though I had been in this ass all week, it was tight and had just enough resistance to feel really good. I continued to slam into Alison's butt hole harder and harder until I could feel my cum rising as my balls tightened. The cum exploded from the end of my cock in spurts. After four hard spurts, I allowed myself to fall back out of Alison's ass and onto the floor on my back. Alison fell with me but levered up and wound up at my feet with her mouth over my cock. She engulfed it sucking the cum from within it and her juices and my expelled cum from the outside it. I gave another couple of weaker spurts which along with the other juices and she swallowed.

"Thank you. I needed that," she said.

"For someone who lost their anal virginity just a few days ago, you sure seem to like getting butt fucked."

"I love it," she responded. "I want your cock in my ass everyday. I want to feel your cum in me and suck you clean when you finish."

"I guess that makes you a total butt slut slave, doesn't it?" I asked.

"Oh yes, I want to do every dirty act you can imagine."

"Can I stay the night?"

Before I could answer, her mouth took my cock in and down her throat. "Yes," I gasped.

She lifted up and said, "You won't be sorry because I want you to use me any way and every way."

My cock hardened in her mouth and I let her blow me deep throating me on most down strokes. She continued to rock on my cock until I felt that lovely tension as my balls tightened in anticipation of another cum. Suddenly, my cock exploded down her throat and she milked me and then pulled back to suck the head of my cock hard to get out every last drop. She continued to nuzzle my cock even after getting all the cum out.

I decided to push her a bit and pulled back to lean against a chair and pulled her by a leg to get her closer to me. My right hand slapped her ass and she squealed. I spanked her again never really hard but with enough force for it to sting. Her ass gradually became red though she never complained. Finally, I tired of spanking her butt and started to rub her cheeks. Then I took two fingers and pushed them into her ass hole. She groaned to that maybe realizing that more would join those manual explorers. She was right if she thought that as I pushed a third finger and then the fourth into the depths of her ass. She now had my hand to the thumb joint in her butt hole. It became easier to slid my hand back and forth. I folded my thumb into my palm and pushed hard poking my entire hand into her ass to the wrist. She grunted as her butt hole got its stretching for thus far in the day. I pumped my hand in deeper and deeper. As I fisted her ass, I said, "You will let anyone in your butt, no more panties or pants, short skirts only. Say no to no one." With each statement, I pumped my hand further into her butt. She was feeling the depth and thickness of my hand, wrist, and some arm as I went further and further into her butt. I had seen a porno that had a girl about her general size taking twenty inches of dildo in her butt so I figured Alison could easily take a foot or so of my fist, wrist and arm. I was right as she took about eighteen inches before starting to squirm. I asked, "Is that starting to hurt?"

She replied, "A little, it's intense. I've never had so much length or thickness in my ass before."

"Here comes some more!" and I pushed another inch or so of arm in with the rest. That resulted in a moan and the end of my hand felt like it hit a blockage. I pushed some more but she seemed to have all she could take. I began to fuck her ass with long slow strokes bottoming out with each inward stroke. After a while, her anal tract started to spasm irregularly and she moaned more and more.

Sometimes, I could make out her chanting, "Fuck, fuck, fuck my ass!" over and over in time with my strokes. After a good ten minutes, I was tiring. I slammed my hand, wrist and arm into her butt as far as possible and held it there. She hit her peak with that and came to orgasm with repeated shudders as her butt muscles spasmed around my arm. I could feel her sphincter muscle tighten and loosen as she came hard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.