Anal Alison
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2009 by Frank Speaks

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I meat Alison, her sister and her mother with the help of my friends. As usual, it's dirty with lots of anal. Don't expect a lot of story. Do expect lots of sex! Remember it's a fantasy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

This gets pretty hard and very nasty. Remember, it's a fantasy so it doesn't have to be real. No words were hurt in the writing of this story though some of them were a bit mangled.

The next day was Wednesday and I went to work as usual though I was tired from all the physical work. Fortunately, "hump day" was a fairly easy day and I left promptly at 4:00 p.m. since I got in early as always. When I got home, I changed into my gym shorts and a tee shirt and went into the kitchen for a beer. I then went into the den and lay back slowly nursing my beer. About thirty minutes later the doorbell rang waking me from my snooze. I rubbed my eyes, took a final drink from my beer and went to the door. Mary stood there wearing a short jacket that went half way down her thighs. Alison and Amanda were standing behind her. When I opened the door, she opened the jacket to show that she was naked underneath, said "Hi," and walked in with Alison and Amanda both following her. I didn't say anything as she dropped the jacket and sat on the floor naked. Alison and Amanda both doffed their clothes. That didn't take long as neither were wearing anything under their shorts and blouses.

Mary said, "We want to thank you for yesterday and ask that you get a group together for the weekend."

"What should they be prepared to do and how many?" I asked.

"As many as you can get to come over and there are no limits as long as we aren't permanently marked." She replied.

"Okay, I will do what I can." I responded knowing that getting a group together would not be difficult since I was getting calls at work, calls and texts on my cell, and messages left on my phone. It was obvious that all I had to do was open the doors and a flood of cocks and a few pussies would appear.

Amanda then moved over between my legs kneeling between them after pushing the ottoman out of the way. She bent her head to my crotch and pulled my shorts off. Without pause, she took my semi-hard cock into her mouth swallowing it into her throat as it hardened. Mary mounted the ottoman facing away from me and Alison moved beside her. Without ceremony or further preparation, Alison pushed two, then three, then four fingers into her mother's cunt while her sister tried to tie my cock in knots with her tonsils. Alison folded her thumb into the palm of her hand on the next out stroke and pushed her entire hand into her mother's cunt to the wrist. Mary moaned at that intrusion though she had been silent until then. Amanda continued to deep throat me with long strokes. Mary moaned, "More, deeper."

To that Alison pushed her hand further in her mother's cunt and brought her other hand around and teased her asshole with a finger from her other hand. Mary spread her legs further apart and, reaching back with both hands, spread the cheeks of her ass as wide as she could. Alison took the hint and sent two fingers into her mother's asshole only to hear, "More, deeper," from her mother. Alison looked at me and smiled. She then looked down at her mother's spread body, pulled her fingers from her asshole, grouped them together with the rest of her fingers and her thumb and pushed her hand into her mother's asshole. She then began to fist fuck her mother's holes slowly and then increased speed and penetration as her mother adjusted to the twin intrusions. Amanda never stopped sucking my cock and finally she could feel me start to swell. I came into her mouth and she swallowed every drop moaning as she came from her hand at her cunt and clit.

Alison was pounding her mother's holes trying to force more into her. I had seen a video of a brunette taking a twenty-inch plus dildo her ass though the dildo wasn't as thick as Alison's arms and hands. Alison moved a little more behind her mother and was pushing her hands alternately. As she pushed in deeper with each hand, her mother grunted from the force and depth of her daughter's pumping. As I watched, my cock hardened again in Amanda's mouth. Amanda lifted up, turned around, and sat upon me taking my cock up her ass. It would appear from how easily it slid in that she had opened herself and greased before coming over. She came all the way down in one motion with my cock going to the hilt in her welcoming butt hole. She moaned, "I wanted that there but had to have a taste first."

Alison had pushed both hands deeper into her mother's holes. The hand in her cunt was almost half way to her elbow from her wrist and the other hand was a little further in her asshole. Amanda said, "Al, she can really take your hands. Push in further and find out what her limits are."

Mary was panting and spoke between pants, "Don't push your luck, young lady. I can do you next and will do you like you are trying to get Alison to do me."

"With Ken's cock in my ass, I already getting prepared for you."

"Alison, no further in my cunt, just twist your hand a little bit." Mary moaned as Alison twisted her cunt arm and pushed the ass arm a little deeper. Mary continued to pant with the effort of taking so much in her holes. She then screamed fairly quietly.

Alison said, "Wow, I opened my hands and rubbed them together!"

Mary screeched, "I'm coming!" She went rigid as her hips bucked with passion as her body was thrown into convulsions from Alison's hands. Then, she went limp as her orgasm washed over her leaving her without strength. Alison held her hands still. When she felt her mother start to recover, she started pushing the ass arm deeper while twisting her cunt arm. Mary immediately came again even harder. This time, Alison didn't stop until her mother went totally limp as parts of her body continued to shudder with the feelings in her holes. Alison slowly withdrew her arm and then hand from her mother's cunt with it making a "pop" when her knuckles came out. She left her other hand and arm buried in her asshole. As her mother came around, she pushed harder with a twisting motion going even deeper into that distended butt. Her mother moaned, feeling her push and prod with a realization that her daughter hadn't finished with her body. Alison took the hand that had been in her mother's cunt and liked all the fingers removing the cum that was coating it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.