Anal Alison
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2009 by Frank Speaks

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I meat Alison, her sister and her mother with the help of my friends. As usual, it's dirty with lots of anal. Don't expect a lot of story. Do expect lots of sex! Remember it's a fantasy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

The next afternoon, I arrived home around 4:45 and changed into shorts with no shirt. Two guys rode with me and three more followed in another car. Ten minutes later, two more cars arrived bringing four guys each. There were now fourteen guys waiting including me. The final car drove up with Jim and Tracey inside. After they came in, there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and there were Alison and Amanda in shorts and t-shirts. They stepped in and pulled the t-shirts over their heads. Pulling the shorts down, they were naked since they wore nothing underneath.

"Who's first? I want cock." Alison told us all. Jim pushed her face down on the love seat, unzipped his pants, and pushed his cock into her waiting ass.

I looked over at the other guys who were taking off their clothes and realized that they were all ready. One guy lay down on the floor and Amanda mounted him sliding his cock all the way into her cunt. Then she leaned forward, and another guy penetrated her ass. The two immediately began a harsh fucking action without timing their thrusts. When both went in at the same time, she moaned as she was filled completely. Another guy lay down and Tracey mounted him with still another pushing his cock deep into her ass.

Jim pounded Alison hard not trying to hold back but hurrying his cum. He slammed into her butt and shot his first wad. Before she could catch her breath, a guy was beside the love seat guiding her cunt onto his cock with another waiting to enter her ass. She opened her mouth to groan and Jim pushed his wet cock down her throat.

There was no gentleness in the fucking. Every guy there knew that each of the girls was there to be fucked hard and they were driving their cocks into a hole as hard and fast as they could. Almost half of us had our cocks buried in someone's orifice and all of them were fucking their hole hard and fast.

Tracy was moaning as she was double penetrated by two guys who were moving faster and faster hurrying their cums. They were slamming her together and then almost pulling all the way out before slamming her cunt and ass again. Tracey was moaning and hollering, "Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Pound my holes! Give it to me!" Amanda was making the same moaning and hollering roughly the same words. All four guys buried their cocks and started cumming. Both girls came to the feel of the hot semen being pumped into their bodies.

The only sound from Alison was a "mmph" because Jim had his cock buried down her throat while her tongue cleaned his cum and her ass juice from his cock.

Everyone had had their first cum and cocks were slowly pulled from asses and girls rolled over removing the cocks from their pussies. Each guy moved to a head and shoved their cock down a throat for a cleaning. Once clean, they moved away making room for another cock needing to be sucked clean.

The girls had a quick breather and the remaining group of us and Jim moved to the girls. There was nine of us so each girl was triple penetrated. Amanda knelt over another guy and pushed down on his cock filling her cunt. She leaned forward and I pushed my cock deep into her ass. Another guy took her mouth. We all backed off until we were each nearly out of her and then together slammed our cocks all the way into her body. I could feel Amanda's scream and shudder on my cock in her ass as she had a massive orgasm and we started riding her toward our own cums. Similar but different scenes took place close to us with Tracey and Alison. The three girls were fucked roughly by three guys each. I could feel the cock in Amanda's cunt as I pumped her ass. Looking down, I could see her sphincter being moved in and out by the action of my cock as I pushed in and pulled out moving hard and quick trying to attain my cum.

There wasn't much talk just a lot of huffing and puffing as the girls all had cocks deep in their mouths and none of us guys were into making a speech at the moment. I could feel my balls churn and unloaded my load into Amanda's ass and felt her muscles contract around my cock as it spurted repeatedly. I could also feel the cock in her cunt as it fired its shots in that hole. Jack, in her mouth, exclaimed, "I'm cumming!" as he fired into her mouth and down her throat. When he pulled out, I moved around and fed my softening cock into her mouth for her to lick clean. She had swallowed Jack's load and now cleaned my cock of cum and ass juices. Tony's cock fell out of her cunt and Alison crawled over and took it in her mouth sucking her sister's cum and his from it. She then moved to Amanda's holes and, starting with her cunt, began to lick and suck the cum from her cunt and then her ass. Tracey had moved over behind her rendering the same courtesy. The guys in the first group were hard again so Tracey quickly had a guy squirm under her pushing his cock into her cunt. Anther guy came up behind her and pushed into her ass. Amanda had accepted another cock in her mouth. A final guy straddled Alison and sank his cock into her ass forcing Tracy to only suck cunt. It would take longer for cums this time and all the guys keep thrusting into their hole taking the girls to repeated cums as they continued to suck on each other.

Finally, everybody fucking came and gradually pulled out of the ass or mouth that had received another load of cum. The girls slide to the floor exhausted and everyone lay back catching their breath.

"Where's Brad?" I asked. "He told me on the phone he was bringing another girl for our party."

Jim responded, "I don't know but he said he would be a little late and that he wanted to do her before putting her out for the rest of us."

"Is she that great?"

"No, he's like that with anyone. He did say that she hasn't any limits and will take on all comers."

"Male and female?" I asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.