Anal Alison - Cover

Anal Alison

Copyright© 2009 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I meat Alison, her sister and her mother with the help of my friends. As usual, it's dirty with lots of anal. Don't expect a lot of story. Do expect lots of sex! Remember it's a fantasy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

The next afternoon, Sunday, the door bell rang. When I answered it, there was Alison. I motioned for her to enter and she did. As soon as I closed the door, she pulled off her shirt, unbuttoned her shorts and dropped them to the floor kicking off her sandals and the shorts leaving her totally naked. She then lay over the arm of my love seat with her butt in the air spreading her legs. She put her hands on her butt cheeks and spread them. Then she said the first words, "Is this what you had in mind so I get my ass fucked?"

"Oh, yeah," I replied. "It's time for you to get reamed!"

"Good, I want it hard and deep, and now!"

Since I was only wearing a pair of gym shorts, I dropped them down, kicked them away, stroked myself a couple of times to get fully hard and shoved my cock into her asshole without mercy, hesitation, or lube all the way to the root.

"Ooh, that's what I wanted! Give me that cock! Pump my ass! Bang me! Oh! Uh!" She continued to talk dirty while I pumped hard and deep into that great ass. It would be my first cum of the day and I could feel my juices rising. I slammed her ass trying to get every inch into her and then, after a few moments, erupted into her ass. After draining that first charge, I pulled out, turned her around, and she knelt to get the last drops from my balls and clean my cock of my cum and her ass juices.

As she stood up, the doorbell rang. I told her stay where she was. Alison looked a little troubled but did as she was told as I walked to the door and opened with my cock pointing straight out. Some of my friends had come over. Tom, Jim, Lee and Tracey walked in. Tracey said, "I see you started without me this time. Did you fill her up?

"Yes," I replied. "So, she's juicy for you."

"Oh, goody," she exclaimed. Looking at Alison, she said, "Get up and bend over." Alison looked at me and I nodded. Alison got in position over the arm of the love seat and Tracey knelt down behind her and started licking her cunt and asshole cleaning my cum from her ass including a bit that had leaked down one of her legs.

As Tracey was teaching Alison to enjoy getting sucked, Tom, Jim, and Lee were quickly stripping down to skin. Alison had a funny look on her face. She was enjoying Tracey's lips and tongue working her holes but didn't understand what was happening. However, when Lee put his cock to her face, she quickly sucked him down to the root. "Man, that's good! Suck my cock, Bitch!" he exclaimed.

Jim came up behind Tracey and pulled her away from Alison. He moved behind her and planted his hard cock into her asshole. Alison grunted when he got all the way in. Tracey stood and quickly disrobed. Tim lay down and Tracey mounted him taking his cock into her cunt. I watched for a second. Then I pushed Tracey down on Tim and pushed my cock into her butt giving her the "old dp treatment."

Jim was quickly moving to a cum as was Lee in Alison's mouth. Alison was feeling both cocks move in her body as the guys rushed to orgasm with her carried along with them. Lee was first and let loose from his balls a blast that coated Alison's mouth and throat as she sucked his load into her stomach. As his cock was softening, Jim released his load into her butt generating a cry of joy from Alison as she came and constricted her ass tube around Jim's spasming cock. Jim hollered, "Yeah, squeeze my cock with your ass! Milk my load!"

Tracey and Tim were next coming together with Tracey taking a full load from Tim into her cunt. I continued to ram Tracey's ass without stopping for her orgasm until my balls pumped their second load of the day into her ass hole. With a groan, I rolled off Tracey and lay on my back.

Alison moved off the love seat and knelt between my legs and took my cock into her mouth to clean my load. When she finished, I pointed at Tracey and she moved behind Tracey to suck the cum from her asshole and cunt.

Tim had moved up so Tracey could suck his cock clean. She sucked all the cum, hers and his, off and continued until he was hard again. Then he got up and moved behind Alison shoving his cock into her ass. Alison liked that as she said, "Oh, yes! Fill my ass with your cock! Put it in all the way!"

Tim's response was to fuck her ass and say, "You're just a buttslut. All you want is to get your ass fucked."

"Yes, yes, yes. Anything. Just fuck my ass!"

Tim pulled them over on their backs still remaining in her ass pumping her hole. When they got situated, Lee moved in front of her and, pushing her back onto Tim, and pushed his cock into her cunt. The two then fucked her holes hard which she loved as she came and came. Tracey came over to my cock and started sucking it to bring it back to life. Jim came behind her and pushed into her cunt fucking her and pushing her face into my groin as she swallowed my cock to the hilt. Alison began to moan and ask to be fucked harder and Tim and Lee did their best to slam her deeply with their cocks. "Pump my holes! Slam those cocks deep!" She demanded. "Fill me with your loads! Give me your come! Don't stop! Harder! Ooh! More! Eei!" That last occurred when Lee started pinching and pulling her nipples. Alison went off like a firecracker pulling the guys with her. "Cumminngg! Pump me! Ooh! Hard! Now!!" Tim later said he had never felt an ass contract around his cock like hers did.

Lee shouted, "Take my cum, Bitch! Feel it going in your cunt! I feel your cunt ripple on my cock!"

All three came together. Lee pulled out of her cunt and moved up to her mouth giving her his wet cock to clean. Alison licked his cock and took it deep into her throat to get every drop of her and his cum off it. Tim rolled her over and off his cock and body. They lay, Tim on his back and Alison on her stomach, catching their breath from the hard fuck. I had gotten hard from Tracey's sucking my cock. Jim had shot a load into her cunt and had leaned back to rest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.