Me, the Wicked Stepfather

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: When I married Joanne, I got along just great with my new stepdaughter, Mattie. Then, things started to change as Mattie entered her teenage years. She just became very disrespectful to her mother and I. Then, one day, when Mattie and I were home alone, it all came out in a heated faceoff. Once I knew what her problem was, I was able to give her the kind of love she so wanted.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   White Couple   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

Everyone I've ever known has thought of me as a nice guy. Well, with one exception. That'll take a little background.

I've had a terrific life except for one event. Several years ago, my wife and little girl were killed in a car accident when a drunk driver ran his pickup truck directly into them at what the police estimate was over eighty miles an hour. She was traveling at about forty. So, in an instant, my life changed drastically.

It was about a year and a half until I met Joanne at a local business meeting and quickly began dating this very attractive young thirty-something who was divorced with a young daughter. Her former husband was an alcoholic and serial cheater and, since Joanne had a good income, she just was glad to be rid of him with no contact and no child support.

I quickly became a part of her family, she and daughter, Mattie, who was just entering her teen years. I was soon in love with Joanne and in love with being a father again, at least, in most ways. Mattie and I got along perfectly and she accepted me even better than I'd hoped. She would run up to me and throw her arms around me when I came in and often snuggled up in my lap just as my own daughter had.

I officially became Mattie's Stepfather when Joanne and I were married and we were soon living in a home that we had purchased as part of our new 'starting-over.'

Life was wonderful. Joanne and I were in love, Mattie and I got along great, we even got a dog, Doc (He was a 'doc's-hound, if you get it. If you don't, oh, well.)

So, things were wonderful until Mattie was about thirteen and she turned into a little bitch. Yes, little bitch. Especially to me. Was I confused and, of course, hurt. She just became a hateful young girl, toward me, especially.

Everything I said to her was spewed right back at me in a snarl. Even her mom was told off when she tried to talk to her about it. She just spit back, "He's your husband, not mine. I don't have to be nice to him, you do."

Oh, she was something. It was even giving me second thoughts about our marriage. And, that I didn't like, but it was there nonetheless.

Then, it all came to a head one Saturday when Joanne was at a conference for the day. Mattie had just finished her lunch and had gotten up and walked away, leaving the dishes on the kitchen table.

"Hey, Mattie, please put your dishes in the dishwasher."

"Oh, fuck you and fuck the dishes," she screamed.

I grabbed her, spun her around and pushed her down into the kitchen chair.

"That's enough, Mattie, I'm not going to take that kind of talk. You are going to show some respect to your mother and me or I'll whip you with my belt until you can't sit for a week. Understand? Do you?"

"Go ahead and beat me, it's all you care about, just someone to beat up on."

"Mattie, what the hell is this all about. I want to know. Now."

"You just don't care about me. You have Mom to make love to and you don't need anyone else. I loved you so much and, then, you married Mom. I wanted you to make love to me but you never have. All I hear every night is you and Mom in your bedroom, making love. Fucking each other. And nobody wants to make love to me. Nobody wants to fuck me."

I just stood there over her as tears ran down her cheeks, her breaths coming in chokes.

"This is it, you want me to make love to you instead of your mother?"

Mattie stood up, put her arms around me and blubbered, "No, no, not instead of my Mom. I love my Mom and I'm glad you're making her happy. I don't want to take you away from Mom, I want you to, once, just once, make love to me but keep making love to Mom."

I stood there holding her, shaking, sobbing and I was stunned, simply stunned. I had no idea. She wanted me sexually, that's what this has been all about. All along.

As I held her and as I thought about what she was saying to me, I must admit that I was beginning to be aroused. Aroused by a young woman, a young woman with a lovely young body, a young woman ready and eager for love, a young woman hugging me tightly. Yes, it felt good to hold this young woman so full of desire.

"Mattie, are you saying that if I made love to you once, that if I fucked you, all this nastiness and meanness would end ... and we'd all be happy again, like we were in the beginning?"

"Yes, yes, yes. Just once then I'll always be your happy little stepdaughter forever. Forever," and she stood tall and kissed me hard on the lips.

I really didn't ponder over the situation before me, I didn't consider every angle, I didn't weigh every possible outcome. No, I just swept her up in my arms and carried her into the master bedroom, gently laid her on the bed and began undressing her. She helped get her clothes off and then lay there waiting, looking up at me, as I took my clothes off.

She was beautiful. Slim legs, meeting in a nice pad of soft, brown curly hair, narrow waist, pretty little navel, lovely firm breasts peaked with hard, pink nipples, smooth shoulders, slender neck, face surrounded by curly brown hair.

As I lay down next to her, she rolled on her side facing me and threw her arms around me and began kissing me as never before, her tongue darting in and out like she was fucking my mouth with her tongue. She was soon up over me kissing me and humping me and moaning. She had been wanting this for a long time.

My cock was laying flat on my abdomen under her and she began rubbing her wet pussy along my shaft back and forth, back and forth against her labia, moaning and thrusting.

"Ummm, mmm, oh, umm, oh, Dave, oh, Dave, this makes me feel so good."

She keeps humping the underside of my cock sliding up and down, pushing down harder and harder as she goes along.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.