Foursomes and Moresomes
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2009 by HLD

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is the continuing tale of me and my three lovely wives. At the end of "Weekend Getaway", I alluded to a story involving two of my friends from high school, Mimi and Geoff. They let us in on their secret lives and we open up our plural marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

Picture in your mind the perfect way to wake up.

For each of us, it's different. Some people would like to watch the sun rise in the solitude and cold mountain air of the Grand Tetons. Others want to hear waves crashing on the shore.

One of my favourites is to come out of that sleepy haze with a warm, wet sensation of someone's lips or pussy wrapped around my morning wood. Yet even that took second place to the Monday morning I woke up in bed with my five best friends.

We were a tangle of bodies, Melinda lay on her side; I was spooned up behind her. Leah's body pressed against mine, her head nestled in the nape of my neck. Katie, Mimi and Geoff were on the other side of my blonde wife, their arms and legs intertwined.

Every part of me ached, and I was sure that the others were all worse for wear. All six of us reeked of sex. As we fell asleep, our bodies had been drenched in sweat and cum. My skin was clammy and stuck to my lovers.

And I wouldn't have traded that feeling for anything in the world.

I lost myself to that blissful feeling, holding my wives in my arms. Cuddling with my soulmates. Wanting nothing. Content. Happy.

When Melinda stirred, I kissed her in the crook of her neck. She smiled as she emerged from her sleep. Turning her head, she kissed me, her lips tasting of pussy. And cum. And love.

The two of us carefully extracted ourselves from the intertwined bodies on the bed and stumbled into the bathroom. I shut the door, just as the morning's first rays began to shine through from behind the curtains. Melinda took her turn on the toilet while I started the large stand-up shower.

By the time I was done with my business, both heads were going, as were the body jets.

Neither of us spoke. Instead, we simply held one another as the water cascaded over our bodies. Our lips met in a loving kiss.

In that moment, the world consisted of me and my lovely wife. Her skin felt so soft against me. Her touch so gentle.

Our wives. Our children. Our friends. Everything else fell by the wayside. I gazed into her bright, blue eyes and lost myself to her.

Years ago, I took a vow in front of God and everyone I loved dearly that nothing would ever come between us. And through all the ups and downs of our lives, I'd like to think I have renewed that vow every day. Sure we share our love with two other women, but still, nothing separates us from the feelings we've shared since our first kiss all those years ago.

Her hands ran through my hair and down my back. Her touch was electric. No, I wasn't aroused. After all of the last night's fucking, I don't think Mr. Happy was going to be getting up any time soon. After all, I wasn't twenty-one anymore, and as the girls take much delight in reminding me, they're just heading into their sexual peaks, while I passed my prime about a decade ago.

Morning time is our favourite time to be together. It always has been. There's just something magical about starting your day in the arms of someone you love. Some days we make love long and slow. Other days—like this day—we simply hold one another. She tells me how much she loves me. I promise that I will never let her go.

Though our bodies were weary, we summoned the strength to wash each other, knowing that our children would be waking soon, as would our wives and our guests. Still, it was nice to share this moment together. That quiet, still moment of peace and calm. The one just before daybreak that enables you to face the day with a smile on your face and love in your heart.


"So what's up today?" Mimi asked. The kids were sitting at the table, breakfast on their plates. Leah was still in bed; Geoff was in the shower. Katie and Melinda were manning the griddle, whipping up stacks of hotcakes, bacon and eggs. I filled cups with juice and milk, making sure each of the six children was eating.

"You tell me," I replied. "You're the ones who wanted to stay a couple of extra days."

"We could go to the park, Daddy," Bryan said, his mouth stuffed with pancakes.

"Yes, we could," I laughed. He smiled, very proud of himself.

"I need to go down to school for a little while. I forgot about a department meeting we're having at eleven." Even though the primary schools had just gotten out, the university was in the middle of one of its summer sessions, and Melinda's duties as department chair necessitated her being available more than some of the other professors. "Why don't you guys come down to campus? We can get something to eat and let the kids play outside."

"That's a great idea," Mimi said.

"It sure is," I quickly agreed. "It's going to be a nice halter-top day, too."

All three women rolled their eyes at me. I just laughed.

After everyone was fed and dressed, the twelve of us piled into two cars and drove down to the university. Melinda went to her meeting while the rest of us took a leisurely stroll around the campus. It was warm, but not hot. Not too humid. I think the late spring/early summer time is the reason why I love North Carolina.

Geoff and I did our share of ogling the college girls who were out in force and enjoying one of those perfect Carolina days. Although the campus was less crowded than in the Fall or Spring semesters, there were still enough kids around to make it worth our while.

We caught a quick lunch in one of the dining halls, which is quite a trick with six kids, four of them being under three years old. Then it was back home for another lazy afternoon. Even after the whole weekend together, the children seemed to be getting along fine. There was no little kid drama; it helped that they could pair off so no one felt excluded.

The little ones nodded off in the car on the way home for their afternoon nap. We carried them inside and up to their beds. Geoff and Mimi cuddled up on the downstairs couch as Kaylee and Tiffany started up a game of Mario Kart.

"We need to talk," Leah whispered in my ear, her teeth nibbling on the lobe. I looked around and saw that my other two wives had disappeared. Steeling a glance over at our guests, I saw Mimi's eyes were closed. Geoff's were glazed over. I guess we had worn them out, too.

I followed my wife up the steps to our bedroom. Katie and Melinda were sitting on the bed.

Immediately, I knew something was up.

The last time the girls had conspired like this without me, we ended up making four babies. I felt like a lamb being led to slaughter.

For the record, I know who runs my household. I'll give you a hint: It's not me. To their credit, the girls do a good job of making me think that a lot of the things that go on are my idea or that I have some input. I have no illusions about how things go and in terms of the day to day operations or when a project comes up, I run the show, but in reality, they're in charge.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.