Foursomes and Moresomes - Cover

Foursomes and Moresomes

Copyright© 2009 by HLD

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is the continuing tale of me and my three lovely wives. At the end of "Weekend Getaway", I alluded to a story involving two of my friends from high school, Mimi and Geoff. They let us in on their secret lives and we open up our plural marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

I woke up first. The sun's first rays were hardly over the horizon. Melinda was curled up behind me. Usually she beats the rest of us out of bed, but when she's pregnant, she tends to sleep a little longer; I can't explain it, it just happens. Leah lay with her head on my shoulder. Her breath was warm against my skin.

Katie was curled up in a ball, one hand resting on Leah's naked hip, her cheek pressed against our wife's shoulder.

With practised efficiency, I extracted myself from the tangle of bodies and went to the bathroom to do my morning business. When I returned to the bedroom, Katie stirred. She yawned and stretched.

Flashing me a dazed morning smile, Katie folded into my arms as I pulled her petite form close to me. I carried her through the house to our sun room. It was enclosed by glass but was heated. The furnace had automatically turned on about a half hour before. Even in late May/early June, the Carolina mornings can be a bit brisk, but our favourite time to make love is as the sun comes up.

I set myself down on one of the chaise lounges, sitting upright with my legs folded. Katie lowered herself on to my lap while facing me. Her legs wrapped around my waist.

My cock was slow to wake but being so close to Katie's hot little box brought him to life with very little effort. We kissed gently. Our bodies generated enough heat to make up for not wearing clothes.

Her hips began to move in a slow circle as she brushed her clit against the bottom of my cock.

When I was hard enough, she lifted up just enough to take me inside her. Neither of us was in a hurry. We both knew the kids would be getting up soon and then we had a full day ahead of us.

"I love you," I whispered in her ear.

"Even if I just had an affair?" she asked.

I smiled gently and kissed the side of her neck. "I had Mimi first."

The two of us giggled and only pulled each other closer. Her head rested on my shoulder. My embraced enveloped her. We stayed like that for a long time before I spoke again.

"Are you sure you're up to this?" I asked.

"I'm sure," she said, her voice shaky.

"You're not going to like some of the things I do," I warned. "And you're not going to like some of the things you're going to have to do."

"I know," Katie whispered.

"We're going to break her," my tone was firm, but not devoid of dread. This was something we had talked about repeatedly over the last few weeks. It required total commitment from all parties involved. Katie was the wild card in all of this. After all, she knew what was coming; she had lived through it once. Now she was going to be on the other side.

"I know," she repeated, even though she wouldn't look me in the eye. The rest of our day was scripted out. I only hoped she was going to make it through.


Of the children, Bryan and Kaylee woke up first followed shortly by Tiffany and Jeremy. Both Gabi and Gwen were content to sleep in. Despite having company, our morning routine passed as usual. Melinda woke up as Katie and I showered.

We fixed the kids a quick snack then began cooking a big, country-style breakfast. Mimi and Geoff came in following the smell of bacon. Both seemed to glow. Leah was still asleep in our bed. On the baby monitors, we heard Gwen and Gabi stirring. Katie and I went upstairs and carried the girls down, dropped them in the big bed and let them cuddle up to their Mommy.

Saturday mornings are one of the few times that we all have together and we included our house guests in what we usually do: a whole lot of nothing.

The kids played with their new friends. Leah and the twins eventually hauled themselves out of bed and joined the rest of us. We hung out for the rest of the morning doing some chores and talking. Just after lunch, Melinda and Leah piled our kids into the Suburban and took Geoff and Mimi and their kids down to Biltmore Village for some shopping.

Katie and I took the opportunity for some afternoon delight and caught a quick nap. We had a big night ahead of us, after all.

When everyone else returned, we were in the middle of cooking dinner. I pressed Mimi into helping us, and no sooner had everyone else gone downstairs to play than Katie and I began to molest her. Somehow, her ass always seemed to back itself into my open palm and her mouth seemed to find one of Katie's super-sensitive breasts in it with alarming frequency.

"We're going to fuck the shit out of you tonight, whore," I whispered in her ear and her nipples crinkled right up.

"I hope you liked eating pussy because you're going to eat your husband's cum out of mine later," Katie promised. Mimi's eyes danced with anticipation.

Dinner passed without incident. The kids played amongst themselves, seemingly oblivious to the innuendo being thrown around by the adults. Just like the night before, we ended up watching a kid's movie on TV. I fell asleep on the couch with Gwen in my lap, Gabi in one arm and Melinda in the other.

When I awoke, Mimi was on her knees in front of me. Naked. She had managed to open my belt without waking me, but was just a little too clumsy when tugging on my zipper.

"Mistress Katya told me wake you with a kiss," she said with a sly smile.

I started to reply but instead struck her across the chest. Mimi recoiled with shock and surprise. I reached out and grabbed a head full of her hair. She let out a yelp.

"You woke me with your clumsy hands, bitch," I snarled. I figured that since she wasn't wearing any clothes, the kids had gone to bed. I stood. "Take out my cock, slut."

Mimi rushed to comply. There was panic on her face, which was good. I started to get hard at the thought of what we had planned for her.

"Suck it," the command crept into my voice. She quickly complied, although I could tell that she was still going to need some time becoming accustomed to being the one receiving the commands instead of giving them.

Laying back, I savoured the feel of Mimi's mouth on my cock. She was an accomplished fellatrix and I had to push her head back to keep from cumming in her mouth. I stood and pulled my shorts up. As I walked over to the door of our playroom, Mimi followed, crawling on her hands and knees.

We entered the room and I began putting her though the paces. First I had Mimi retrieve a worn leather belt that hung from one of the bedposts. As she did so, I ran through the cameras throughout the house. All the kids were asleep. Katie and Melinda were working Leah and Geoff over.

Over the next hour or so, I began my indoctrination of my new "slave". I gave her short, clipped instructions. Hesitation brought the snap of the belt across her backside. An incorrect response or failure to follow the directions properly brought the same. And sometimes, I struck her just for the hell of it.

She was a quick learner and I had to find excuses to use the belt. I don't know if Mimi was more eager to please me or if she was trying to avoid punishment. This first part of her training brought no arousal from me. In fact, it was the part I hated the most.

What I needed was Mimi's instant obedience. She didn't have the luxury of thought or reason. I had to get her to the point of unconscious reaction.

After a little while, Katie came down from the upstairs bedroom. The door opened and Mimi's head shot around. Instantly, I struck her across the backside.

"You never look up at your Mistress!" I thundered, raining a series of blows down on her ass until it turned a bright, hot red. "Keep your eyes down, bitch!"

Katie's robe fell to the floor. She was wearing a pair of black lace panties and a wry smile. "May I take over, Master?"

"Of course," I said, a bit of relief in my voice. I held the belt out to our slave. "Kiss it."

Obediently, Mimi's lips touched the hard leather, though her eyes remained downcast. She was learning.

Taking over, Mistress Katya reached for the riding crop that hung from one of the bed posts.

"I have something for you," she said to Yesmine. "It's something of your husband's. On your knees ... Too slow!"

She struck Mimi across the backside, drawing a yelp of pain. I had left both of our new lover's cheeks bright red, and Mistress Katya's riding crop had to sting.

Katya thrust her crotch forward into Mimi's waiting mouth. The dark-haired girl lapped at her mistress's pussy, drinking down the cum Geoff had left inside my wife. Mistress Katya purred with delight as our new lover made love to her with her tongue. For someone who had never been with a women prior to the night before, she was a quick learner.

Still, we both knew that this wasn't the time for pleasure. I saw a dark look pass across Katie's eyes, then she suddenly pulled Mimi by the hair, drawing a surprised gasp.

Without a word, Katya began to beat Mimi across the backside with her riding crop. Mistress Katya yelled and cursed at our new slave, berating her for being sloppy and clumsy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.