Foursomes and Moresomes - Cover

Foursomes and Moresomes

Copyright© 2009 by HLD

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is the continuing tale of me and my three lovely wives. At the end of "Weekend Getaway", I alluded to a story involving two of my friends from high school, Mimi and Geoff. They let us in on their secret lives and we open up our plural marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

Very quickly, I retreated from the bed. I pulled on a t-shirt and a pair of pajama shorts, then covered myself in a terrycloth robe.

When I got upstairs, Gabi had settled down. She had a life-sized Elmo doll clutched in her little arms. Gwen was in the next bed over, snoring softly. As silently as I could, I stroked Gabi's hair, wishing I could will away the bad dreams that still haunted her. After a few moments, I went back downstairs, all libidinous thoughts pushed aside.

Stopping in the kitchen, I heard two pairs of footfalls coming up the steps. It was Yesmine and Melinda. Both were covered by plush robes like the one I was wearing. We stepped into the kitchen.

"Is everything okay?"Melinda asked. It's funny how in the span of about four minutes, we can go from fucking like rabbits to carrying on a conversation about our kids, isn't it?

"Yeah," I replied. "She's fine now."

"Where is everyone else?"

"I think Katie is in the process of making Geoff her bitch," Yesmine grinned. I reached into the fridge for a pitcher of filtered water. Both of the girls passed. I reached back in for a bottle of merlot. Yesmine accepted; Melinda declined.

"She's been looking forward to that for a long time," my wife said with a smirk. She retrieved two wine glasses from the cabinet and a Diet Pepsi from the pantry as I hunted through the drawers for a bottle opener.

"He's a good slave," Mimi commented. "He will make her very happy."

An awkward silence fell over the three of us.

I poured two glasses of wine and Melinda's Pepsi into a glass of ice.

"To new friends and new adventures," Yesmine said. Our glasses clinked together.

None of us said a word for a long moment. We were each lost to our own thoughts.

"Let's see what they're up to," Melinda suggested. Mimi looked on curiously as I walked over to the widescreen computer monitor that hung out from underneath one of the cabinets.

When we built the house, I wired every room with T3 network cable and recently upgraded to a gigabit secure wireless LAN. From the touchscreen monitor in the kitchen (or its counterparts throughout the house), we could access the internet or tap into the closed-circuit feeds from any of the security cameras. Usually we use them to keep an eye on the kids, although we could also use them to eavesdrop on just about anything that went on in the house. Some of the cameras are stationary, others can be controlled by the touchscreen monitors.

Sometimes, when two (or more) of us know the other(s) are watching, we'll put on a show. I can't tell you how many times I've gotten a call from one of the girls "inviting" me to watch her masturbate. Tinted privacy screens cover the monitors to keep little people from seeing things they probably shouldn't. Plus they contain the light the computer monitors put out when we check them in the dark.

I pressed my finger against the biometric scanner and accessed the "secure" cameras. Mimi's eyes got wide as she watched the scene unfold before her.

Katie had a riding crop in her hands. Leah and Geoff were both on their knees in front of her. Their hands were clasped behind their necks, their chests stuck out.

Geoff's cock was hard again. A pair of nipple clips was chained to Leah's collar.

Katie was firmly in control. There was an inkling of fear in Geoff's eyes, but it was outshone by his excitement. Leah was in nothing less than pure heaven, giving herself to the lover who had captured her heart all those years ago.

The three of us only watched for a few minutes; it's hard to explain, but it was almost as if we were intruding on Katie's indoctrination of her new slave.

"Let's go to bed," Mimi whispered. I flipped the monitor off and Melinda and I retreated into our bedroom to freshen up. Yesmine went to the guest room. She joined us a few minutes later, having brushed her teeth and let her hair down. Her long tresses fell over her shoulders, highlighting her exotic beauty.

Melinda lit a couple of candles and set them on the nightstand next to the bed. We all shed our robes and climbed into the big bed. Both Melinda and I took a second to ogle Mimi's voluptuous body.

Yesmine lay between Melinda and I. We talked for a little while about our plans for the next day. A few minutes later, Leah came up from the basement, shed her robe, and joined us in the bed. Her face was flush. She had an empty, dreamy look in her eyes. Her breasts and the insides of her thighs were red and warm. Her ass showed the tell-tale marks of Mistress Katya's open palm. She climbed over me next to Mimi. I spooned up behind her. The insides of her thighs were slick with excitement.

Apparently, Katie wanted a few minutes alone with Geoff.

Our conversation turned to more intimate things.

"Your breasts are beautiful," Mimi said, taking of one my wife's enormous cups in her hands.

"Oh, bad move," Leah said under her breath. I chuckled a soft tsk-tsk; our old friend was about to get a lesson.

"'Breasts'?" Melinda said, her voice thick with playful scorn. Mimi's eyes got wide when she realised she had made a little slip. Melinda thrust her chest forward while pulling Mimi by the hair. Her free hand went to her nipple and she practically forced it into the other girl's mouth. "Look here, bitch, these aren't breasts. These are tits, and they are fan-fucking-tastic! Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," Mimi managed to breathe. That was her second mistake. Melinda struck her across the cheek.

"Katya is your mistress, not me," my wife said sternly. In my arms, Leah tensed. I could tell she was about to cream right there. She loves it when one of the other girls gets this tone in her voice.

"Yes, Melinda," Mimi said submissively. I could tell it was hard for her to adopt this role, but she was learning quickly.

"That's better," my wife said with a sly smile. Her grasp on the back of Mimi's head relaxed a little.

Our new lover explored Melinda with her mouth. She took a nipple in her mouth and caressed each of her big, full breasts ... er, tits.

Melinda is not a vain woman. However, after Bryan was born, she felt very self-conscious about her breasts. For one, they are huge. Second, after two kids and thirty years of gravity, they had started to get saggy. So for her next birthday, the three of us pooled our money and took her in for a mastoplexy, or breast-lift. I won't get in to the specifics, but the plastic surgeon basically gave Melinda her old tits back. They stuck out high on her chest like when she was nineteen. She was the same cup size, but with no sag.

Of my other wives, Katie will never need anything done to her breasts. They're small, but perky. Next to Melinda, she feels very inadequate, but all of us love her just the way she is. A couple of times, she mentioned getting implants, but none of us want that. Leah's are somewhere in the middle. Hers have begun to show a little bit of sag, but they're remarkably firm. I'd say we'll probably be getting her a mastoplexy when she's done breast-feeding the four new kids.

As Leah and I watched Melinda and Mimi kiss one another, she turned and whispered in my ear. "So was Mimi better than us?"

There's a loaded question if I've ever heard one.

"Not as good as you," I smacked her across the backside which drew a squeal of delight. "How did you like Geoff's big dick?"

"I can't wait to have yours in my pussy while he's in my mouth," Leah sidestepped my question. I smiled back and we turned our attention back to the other two.

Melinda had let Mimi come out from between her breasts to get a gasp of air.

"Your tits are very nice, too, Mimi," I said, laughter dancing in my eyes. Melinda smiled wickedly.

"Thank you, Master," she replied.

"Oh, we won't start that yet," I winked. "Not without Mistress Katya."

Leah and I both reached out to feel her up. The fondling and groping continued for a while as we talked some more. It turned out that Mimi had the same lift procedure on her breasts and she compared notes with Melinda. I guess there was no way tits on a thirty-two year-old woman could look so good without help. And believe me ... they looked good!!!

We were curled up and about to blow the candles out when we heard Katie and Geoff coming up from downstairs. I could hear Katie's soft footsteps, but Geoff sounded like he was clomping along on the hardwood floors.

It turns out he was crawling on his hands and knees. Naked. Katie ... er, Mistress Katya if she was in character ... wore a bathrobe as the rest of us had come upstairs. She held a leash in her hands that was affixed to a studded dog collar around Geoff's neck.

"Up here, boy," Katya said, taking a tone you might use on a golden retriever. She patted the mattress. Geoff obediently hopped up on the bed, never leaving his hands and knees. She scratched him behind his ears. "Sit! ... Down! ... Good Boy!"

Melinda looked amused. Leah looked envious. Mimi shuddered with anticipation.

Katie bent over and kissed Geoff gently. He beamed with pleasure.

"You have done a very good job in training your slave," Katie turned to Yesmine. "Thank you for sharing him with me."

"Everything I have is for you, Mistress Katya," Mimi replied.

Reaching around the back of Geoff's neck, Katie slipped the collar off our friend, signaling an end to the role play. She did not, however, remove the plug in his ass that was still softly vibrating away.

My three wives all seemed to be vying for Mimi's attention. Geoff hadn't moved. Even though he had been released by Katie, he and Mimi must have some arrangement still in effect.

Melinda made way as Katie climbed into the bed. All of us were naked except for the redhead. "So what have you guys been up to?"

"We were waiting for you," Mimi said.

"Waiting for me to what?"

"I don't know about them," Mimi's voice became deep and sultry. "But I've been waiting for you to fuck my brains out."

"Mmmmmmmm," Katie kissed her new lover and purred. "I like the sound of that."

The two fell into an almost natural embrace. Leah looked on, a twinge of jealousy in her eyes; I couldn't tell who she wanted to be more: Mimi or Katie. Melinda winked at me. I started to grind my rapidly-recovering cock into Leah's backside. Reaching around, I found her nipples were rock hard.

"Undress me," Katie whispered to the woman in her arms.

The two kissed passionately. Both women seemed to radiate lust.

Mimi broke away for just a second to address her husband. "Assume your position, slave."

Without hesitation, Geoff sprung to his knees and sat back on his heels. His hands went behind his back. His cock was flaccid, although like me, the sight of watching his wife making out with another woman was making him hard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.