Foursomes and Moresomes
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by HLD

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is the continuing tale of me and my three lovely wives. At the end of "Weekend Getaway", I alluded to a story involving two of my friends from high school, Mimi and Geoff. They let us in on their secret lives and we open up our plural marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

That night, after putting the kids to bed, the four of us sat around the coffee table in the living room. Each of us had a copy of Mimi and Geoff's email.

"So what do we do?" I asked.

"I say we do it." Since our trip to Georgia, Katie was the most gung-ho about this new adventure.

"To what end?" Melinda asked skeptically. She has been the most reserved. I think she didn't want anything to mess us the chemistry we had formed over the years. Extra-marital activity will do that, you know. "Do we want two more partners?"

"It's not like we're inviting them to move in," Katie pointed out.

"So why Mimi and Geoff?" my blond wife said. I think in part she was playing the devil's advocate, if only to get us to fully think through the actions we were thinking about. "Why not Ed and Becky? Or Jimmy and Cassie? How many other couples have propositioned us for some action? Why these two?"

"They're old friends," Leah said. "We can trust them. They have more to lose than we do."

"You haven't seen them in what ... twelve ... years?" Melinda pressed. "I'm sure they knew—or at least heard the rumours—about us years ago. Why didn't they contact us then? Why now?"

"Maybe they weren't ready to take this step," I said calmly. "Maybe we aren't either."

"I just don't want to lose what we've got," Melinda said softly. Leah reached over and took her hand. "It's been eleven years and I think we've got a pretty good thing going. I'm afraid of messing us up."

An uncomfortable silence fell over the table.

Katie turned to me. "What do you want? You've been awful quiet during this whole discussion."

"I want you three to be happy," I said simply.

"So you don't want to bang Mimi?" Leah taunted.

"Not any more than you do," I retorted. "Here's where I stand on this: There can be no doubts for any of us. We all need to be on the exact same page about everything. There can be no jealousy, no resentments. If we go, we all have to want to. If we say no, we all have to want that, too."

"You're evading the question," Katie said. "Is this something you want?"

I shifted uncomfortably. "Truthfully? No. Would I like to get into Yesmine Williamson's pants? Hell, yes, I would! Anyone with a pulse would. Do I want to share the three of you with someone else? No. Call me a selfish bastard, but I don't like the idea of someone else—anyone else—sleeping with my girls. Let's face it: You three have spoiled me. For the past decade, I've had the three most beautiful women in the world all to myself. And I don't want to share."

"But—" Leah started.

"I'm not done." I put up my hand to stop her. "But I know this is something you all want ... Yes, even you, Melinda. I know there are some things you all want to do that for whatever reason don't work when it comes to the four of us. I understand that. But I want you all to be happy. I want you to have that something I can't give you myself. I think we should do it. They've agreed to our terms. We've agreed to theirs. As far as I'm concerned, all the cards are on the table. I grew up with these two and I know we can trust them."

"Are you sure?" Melinda said softly.

"If that's what the three of you want," I replied, meaning every word. "Listen ... I've spent the last decade living out every guy's fantasy. I know there are some others that you all have that I just can't deliver ... at least not on my own. I just want you all to be happy."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.