Foursomes and Moresomes
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2009 by HLD

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is the continuing tale of me and my three lovely wives. At the end of "Weekend Getaway", I alluded to a story involving two of my friends from high school, Mimi and Geoff. They let us in on their secret lives and we open up our plural marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

"Have you seen Mimi and Geoff's latest video?" Leah asked as I lathered up her hair.

"No," I replied. "When was it posted?"

"Tuesday." She tilted her head back as my hands massaged her scalp. "They sent us an email ... wanting to know if we would come down and see them next month."

The warm water cascaded over our bodies. There were jets coming from all directions, one of the luxuries we had built into this house. In each of the master suites, we had a stand-up shower large enough for the four of us and a tub that could hold everyone with room to spare. Each bathroom was larger than my first apartment; they were almost as big as the master bedrooms.

What used to be Melinda and my room has a Mediterranean décor along with all the usual amenities: dual sinks, lots of outlets, heated tile floors and so on. We spared no expense. Some days I feel guilty for the amount of money we spent on this house; if we had given it to charity, I'm sure Habitat for Humanity could have built a dozen homes for needy families. But at times like this, the guilt seemed to wash away like the sweat and the grime.

"Have you replied to them?" I said, tilting her head back under one of the spray nozzles.

She rinsed the shampoo out of her hair before answering. "Not yet. I figured we needed to talk with Melinda and Katie first. Turn around; I'll wash your back."

"What exactly did they say?" When we had them over for dinner while we were in Georgia, Mimi mentioned something to Leah about us coming down to see them. Neither she nor Geoff talked to me. Apparently they had a proposition for the four of us. It seems that they had a few unfulfilled fantasies.

Usually, when one of our "friends" approaches us about watching or swinging with us, we brush them off. After all, we zealously guard our privacy. Melinda is a department chair at the university. Between her job and her artwork, Leah is a local celebrity of sorts. Katie is a partner in a successful veterinary practice. I mostly take up space and mooch off the hard work of my wives, and I worry about the kids and what they might hear.

The last thing I want is for our names and faces to appear on the news or in the local tabloids. I don't want them hearing rumours about how their parents are freaks. I've spent the last five years of my life trying to come up with a story that explains why our family is so different from everyone else they know and I don't want that explanation to come from their friends at school or from the television.

Plus, I've got three wonderful partners already. There aren't many fantasies—or combinations—we haven't already worked out. I don't want to be the gateway for someone else to get their rocks off. And, if truth be told, I don't want to share "my" girls with anyone else.

But then along came Mimi and Geoff. I guess they're a little different because they are old friends. I've actually known them longer than I've known Leah, and the two of us go back to middle school. They're also freakier than we are.

Mimi just made partner at her law firm. Geoff teaches art at a high school. Both appear to be upstanding members of their community. They go to church and liberally give money to local charities. On the side they have a pornographic website. It's apparently very lucrative because Mimi told us they make more selling subscriptions to people who want to watch them fuck than she makes practising law (Geoff makes squat as a teacher so comparing their website income to his salary would be pointless).

It doesn't stop there. The website they run features the two of them in various role-plays. In their videos, they're strictly monogamous, despite calls on their forums for them to introduce multiple partners. They have a small crew who does the actual filming and editing, but other than that, it's just them.

Geoff's face almost never appears on camera, and when it does, he's usually hiding behind a beard/goatee and/or sunglasses. I guess he doesn't want to be outed at school. Of course, he's not the reason why people pay a subscription fee to join their website.

Mimi is the main attraction. Or rather, her online persona of "Crystal" is why people pay the subscription fee. Have I mentioned that Mimi is absolutely drop-dead gorgeous? Her body has been smokin'-hawt since about seventh grade when the small bumps on her chest that began to bud in fifth grade filled out into big, full breasts. Her hips are nice and round. Her lips are full and sensual. She gets her exotic looks from her just-as-beautiful Lebanese mother.

When on camera, she, too, disguises herself a little. Using wigs, make-up and some airbrushed tattoos, she has kept up this online alter ego for over two years and has yet to be recognised in public. Either that or the people who do recognise her would be too ashamed to admit they're whacking off while watching her fuck her husband (because that's what the four of us do when we watch their internet videos).

To say it was a shock that some of our best friends from high school were getting rich off a pornographic internet site would be an understatement. Most of the videos on their site are of them, although they also feature a few other couples who they pay to appear. This generates a healthy amount of traffic and between advertising on their site, subscription fees and "Best of..." collections on DVD, they could easily quit their day jobs and go into porn full time.

At first, we thought they were trying to recruit us to appear on their webpage. That was completely off the table. All of us were dead set against that in any way, shape or form. We don't need the money and I don't want my Uncle Tom or Katie's brother-in-law Jerry watching us have sex.

After a few emails and a video conference, Mimi and Geoff assured us they wanted something else. It seems that their online exploits are just a bit of role-play for them. It pays the bills and feeds their inner exhibitionists, but isn't how they really are in bed. On their website, Mimi—er, Crystal—is the typical cock-hungry nymphomaniac who likes to talk dirty as her guy cums on her face. All she does is suck and fuck and let Geoff—a.k.a. Peter—blow his load all over her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.