Lisa's Tale - Cover

Lisa's Tale

Copyright© 2009 by Unca D

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Lisa White is marketing director for an aggressive investment company. Kyle is director of technology for the same firm, and the two are always at each other's throats. When they must cooperate on a critical project, they realize that the same force drives repulsion and attraction. After working late one night they find themselves in each other's arms and end up spending one passionate night together. Then, a crisis threatens Lisa's job and she's forced to choose between Kyle and her career.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Kyle picked up his tie, rolled it up and slipped it into his pocket. He turned toward the door.

“Do you have to go?” Lisa asked him. “I was just beginning to relax -- and I was enjoying our conversation.”

He glanced at his watch. “I suppose it’s not too late, yet.”

“I have something for you to try.” She opened her cabinet and then opened a panel revealing a concealed compartment. From it she took a white, cloth sack; from which she removed a bottle with a bright blue label. “This is an extra-special sake,” she said.

“It must be if you keep it in a secret compartment.”

“I only share this with someone who I think will appreciate it.” She filled his bowl. “I think you will.”

Kyle sat on her sofa and lifted his bowl in a salute. He sipped. “Wow ... This is floral and earthy at the same time.”

“When I sip this I think of strolling a bamboo forest in the Japanese countryside,” she replied.

He regarded her. “Lisa -- do you have Asian heritage? I’m looking at you with all this Asian furniture and wearing that ... that...”

Yukata,” she said.

“ ... that yukata. The shape of your face ... your upturned nose and your eyes make you look like you might have some Asian blood.”

She shook her head. “You’re not the first one to remark on it. I don’t -- there’s nothing Asian in my heritage to my knowledge. My mother has the same eyes.”

“They’re very striking, Lisa. It’s too bad you wear glasses. Have you considered contacts?”

“I don’t need glasses,” she replied. “I have perfect vision. I wear the glasses to make me look a bit more...”

“Ferocious?” he asked.

“Mature ... severe. It’s part of my franchise.”

Kyle nodded. “I’ll admit -- I was an idiot about you, Lisa. I had no idea we had so many interests in common.”

“That’s twice in one day you’ve admitted you’re wrong,” she said. “I was wrong about you, too.”

“See? You CAN admit a mistake.”

“But not in front of Kirk.”

Kyle sipped more from his bowl. “This is really good, Lisa.”

“I’m glad you’re enjoying it. I can’t enjoy something like that by myself. I need to share it.”

Kyle sipped some more. He felt something against his ankle, looked down and saw it was the top of Lisa’s bare foot. His sightline traced her foot to her ankle and up her shin to where it disappeared under the fabric of her yukata. He shifted his gaze to her face.

Lisa moistened her lips with her tongue. “I’m really quite bad at this,” she said, “at negotiating the awkward moments ... when I know I’m interested and I think he’s interested, too ... but I’m not sure.” Kyle made deep eye contact with her. “I don’t do this sort of thing very often, Kyle. You don’t know how hard it is to find a decent guy who shares my interests.”

“Well ... if it’s as hard as it is to find a woman who shares mine...”

“Harder, I think.”

Kyle drained his bowl and set it down. He opened his arms to her. “I’m interested, Lisa.”

Lisa sat on his lap. Kyle held her and ran his hand under her yukata, along her smooth shin to her knee and a short distance on her thigh. He could feel her body relaxing. “I think I would’ve died of mortification if I had read this wrong,” she said.

He stroked her cheek with the backs of his fingers. “I was such an idiot about you, Lisa. I can’t believe it. I can’t believe how stupid I was.” He closed his eyes and kissed her lips. “I’m truly sorry for the time I wasted.”

“I’m feeling that second bowl of sake now,” she said. “It feels really good.”

“That particular variety doesn’t double as a love potion -- does it?”

“It might have that reputation.” Lisa parted her lips, drew his face to hers and they kissed again, this time their tongues touching. “The first moments are the heady ones, don’t you think?”

“I think so,” he replied and kissed her lips. “It’s the hormone rush...” Lisa relaxed her jaw and stroked his lips with her tongue. She began caressing Kyle’s chest through his shirt. He caressed her breast through her robe as they kissed. He realized underneath she was braless.

Lisa began unbuttoning Kyle’s shirt. She slipped her hand under his placket and caressed his chest. “You’re not too hairy,” she remarked.

“That trait doesn’t run in my family.”

“That’s good. I don’t like too much hair.”

Kyle began stroking her side through the fabric, from under her arm, down to her hip and along her thigh. With the backs of his fingers he stroked her breast and through her robe he could discern the soft lump of her nipple.

He slipped his hand under the lapel of her yukata and stroked her, the backs of his fingers against her skin. Gazing into her dark eyes he ran his knuckles across her nipple. Her breathing deepened and he could feel her breath on his face.

Kyle peeled back the lapel of her robe and found himself gazing on her C-cup sized right breast, adorned with a red-brown, thick, fleshy nipple surrounded by a broad and lightly pigmented areola. “That is one beautiful breast,” he remarked. He slid her robe off her left shoulder. “A matching set. They are sensational, Lisa. You are a beautiful woman.”

He cupped his hand under her left breast and kissed her nipple. Then he drew it into his mouth and massaged it with his tongue. Lisa held his head against her chest and ran her fingers through his hair.

Kyle stroked her breast with the backs of his fingers. “You have sensational nipples,” he remarked.

“You haven’t seen the bedroom yet,” she said.

“Show me.”

She slid from his lap, took his hand and led him into her chamber. He looked at a low, platform bed with matching nightstands. “Did you buy the bedroom suite in Seoul, too?”

“The nightstands and dresser, yes. The bed is custom -- to match.”

“It’s very nice.” Kyle continued to regard her bedchamber. Like her living room, the outside wall was glass and overlooked the city.

“No drapes?” he asked.

“We’re up high enough,” she replied. “No one can see in. It’s a northern exposure so the light is filtered.” She opened a drawer and removed an opened box of condoms. “These are left over from my ex- boyfriend.”

“It’s good you have them because I’m not in the habit of carrying any around with me.” He picked a cellophane-wrapped packet from the box and set it on the nightstand.

Kyle unbuttoned the rest of his shirt, slipped it off his shoulders and stripped to his briefs. Lisa folded back the bedcovers and lay in her yukata on her mattress. He slid in beside her.

They kissed deep and passionate kisses, taking turns exploring each other’s mouths with their tongues. Kyle reached for the belt that held closed her robe, untied it and folded back the fabric. “The first time I saw those spectacular breasts was a thrill,” he said. “Uncovering them again is just as big a one.”

Lisa lay on her side, facing him. He kissed her nipple and massaged the side of her breast. She propped a pillow under his head and held his face against her breast. “Take as much of me into your mouth as you can,” she said softly. Kyle opened his mouth and drew in her nipple and areola. The taste of her skin and her scent filled his mouth and nose. “Suck ... nurse ... harder...” Her nipple became erect and hard. He could feel her heart pounding under the flesh of her breast and he could feel her ribs heave as her breathing became heavy. “Oh, I need this, Kyle,” she panted. “After today I need it. I NEED it.”

Kyle slipped his hand under her robe and caressed her back as he nursed. “That feels good,” she whispered. “It all feels so good...” She stroked his hair as she held his face to her chest. “Now, other side,” she said as she let go of his head. Kyle gave her nipple some parting strokes with his tongue and lips. Lisa rolled onto her back so he had access to her right breast.

He drew her nipple and areola into his mouth and suckled. With his right hand he fondled her left nipple, still firm and still wet and slick with his saliva. Lisa stroked his hair and the back of his neck. He could feel her breath on his face. She released her grip on the back of his neck. “Now both sides at once,” she said.

He knelt by her as she lay on her back, her robe wide open and the bedcovers up to her navel. He caressed her breasts, squeezing her areolas and rolling her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. Lisa’s eyelids drooped and she took long, slow breaths through her mouth.

She lifted one arm and then the other, grabbing the top of the headboard. “You have a good touch,” she said. “Not too firm and not too tentative ... This feels so good ... too many guys don’t appreciate how important good breast play is.”

“Let me know when you’re ready for me to move down,” he said. “I’m in no hurry. This is pretty much like heaven to me.”

“Almost ... Just a little more...”

Kyle moved his hand from her breast and explored the shapes of her ribs. He caressed her abdomen -- it was flat but soft and with subtle muscle definition. He stroked her sides and caressed her belly with his thumbs; then he leaned over her, kissed her abdomen and tongued her navel.

Kyle folded back the bedcovers and opened her robe to expose her hips. “You have a pretty bush,” he said.

“Pretty?”

“Yes -- it’s demure but full.” He ran his fingers through her pubic hair. Lisa rolled apart her thighs and Kyle stroked her labia. “I like a full, natural bush. If Mother Nature had intended you to be smooth, she wouldn’t have given you hair...” He ran the back of his finger down her slit and felt her long, erect clitoral shaft and the firm pebble of her glans.

He moistened his finger on his tongue and worked it between her labia. The entrance to her vagina was bubbling with her warm, slick juices. “You are very wet,” he remarked.

“I get that way,” she replied, “when the foreplay is good. It’s been especially good ... I can’t recall being this aroused.”

Kyle dragged her juices up to her glans and began stroking it. He maintained eye contact as he stroked; and he watched her breasts move with her breathing.

Lisa closed her eyes and shifted her legs. Kyle regarded her face. Her eyes shifted around the room and her lips remained tense. “It’s not working, is it?”

She shook her head. “I’m sorry, Kyle -- maybe I’m trying too hard.”

“If you’re trying at all, you’re trying too hard,” he said.

“It’s been a long time for me and I guess I’m too eager. I was trying to hurry it along.”

“You’d probably like it soft and subtle at first and work up from there. It’s okay, Lisa. I have no train to catch.”

“Some guys get impatient,” she said.

“Not this guy. The longer it takes the better. Let’s try this...” He lay beside her and placed her hand on his chest. “Touch me if it helps. We’ll let you rest a moment.”

She stroked his arm. “You have nice arms, Kyle. Do you work out?”

“No. I’ve never been very physical.”

“Still --- it feels like you have some strength in them...”

“My dad was a powerful guy. I inherited some muscle mass from him.” She caressed his shoulder and his chest. Kyle worked his finger between her labia again and began stroking her gently. “Keep touching me,” he said. “If I’m not in the right spot -- tell me. I’m not a mind reader. Unfortunately.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.