Everybody Does Allison - Cover

Everybody Does Allison

Copyright© 2009 by mattwatt

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Meet Allison, she runs the business, her elderly husband owns it; but she falls prey to handsome workers, who teach her a lesson about her own submissive nature and prepare her for other adventures in submission.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   DomSub   MaleDom   Gang Bang  

Allison left to do the inventory work that Marie had mentioned. Marie was on the phone immediately with Duane. "She's coming," Marie said, "Yes, yes, I've sent her to the third basement; so get your guys ready. Yes, I'll be along." With a laugh she rang off.

Allison visited Duane's office first.

"Well, well," Duane said, not moving from his chair.

He'd come to the point of dominating Allison so well and completely that he set aside all niceties.

"Lift your skirt," he ordered her.

She did as she was told. She was secretly pleased to be told more than once to show her panties. Especially on a day when she'd worn panties that were so nice and sexy. With her skirt lifted to her waist, she spun in a kind of circle showing herself off.

"Lovely," was his conclusion, causing Allison to blush and smile.

"Come here," he said, standing up, "And a kiss before you get on with whatever you have to do."

She went to him, still holding her skirt up at her waist and went to his arms. "I'm doing some inventory stuff down in third hell," she complained.

"Then come back to me and maybe I can ease the hell a little."

He said the last with a smile and a sharp, strong slap to her ass. It elicited a sharp breath intake from her. He kissed her then, keeping his hands on her ass, plunged beneath her panties as he did.

"Ohhh," she crooned, "You feel so wonderful today."

"Mmmm," he said to her, "Then come back later and we'll see what to do about it."

"Yes, sir" she smiled at him and left.

As soon as she left, Duane was on the phone to two guys in basement number three, simply saying that "She's coming." The plan was set.

Allison went on her way, wanting to get this inventory stuff over and get back to both Duane and Marie. Her panties were wet and she was turned on but knew that she'd just have to wait. The #3 freight elevator would take her to the dimness of the third basement.

She stepped into the elevator and looked around briefly. It was a huge elevator, used for moving large specially designed racks of materials. There was one such rack on the elevator, filling one whole corner from floor to ceiling.

Allison made a mental note to speak to the right people about that when something caught her attention. The rack was filled with linens, since it was one of their products.

On top of the pile was an envelope with her name on it. She took it and opened it and read with astonishment: "Take the second pillow slip on the pile."

She moved to the pile and took out the second pillow slip. She noticed that it had a hole in it for what would certainly be her mouth.

Allison found herself beginning to shake; quickly she realized that they, certainly Duane, maybe Duane and Marie, for they both knew, were repeating here for her the encounter that she'd had in that linen room, the encounter that began the slow but sure process of unlocking her fantasies and making her the submissive, responsive woman she was.

She had brilliant flashbacks from that experience at the hotel in Florida, when she was there on business. Flashbacks of her argument with the waiter, and her discovering that they'd taken her papers for the meeting, making the demand that to get them back she go to the linen room on the next floor.

Her mind played the scenes for her, and Allison was living it and loving it all over again. She saw herself go into the linen room and put the pillow slip over her head, as the instructions left for her said, and the phone call to the demanded number saying that she was indeed 'ready.' The rest of the scene played in her mind: calling them 'sirs', admitting to being a 'puta', and that 'putas' needed to be naked, being stripped, agreeing that 'putas', 'gringo putas' needed punishment. It was delicious and all there again: the beating the sucking of their cocks, the fucking, all of it.

And now here she was again with it. The note said that she was to send the elevator to the lowest basement and then she was to make a phone call to the number given, and once the elevator was in motion, to put the pillow slip on her head and wait.

Her panties were really wet now; she was in a state of agitation and anticipation that was a heightened as possible. To go through that once, fantastic, but to have it done again, out of this world.

She called the number, as she closed the door.

A muffled voice answered, and all she said, according to the instructions on the note was: "I am ready, sir."

Then the phone went dead and she put the pillow slip over her head and waited.

She felt the elevator stop and then was aware that the door opened. She head muffled voices, some sniggering, aware that it was a number of them who entered the elevator.

Then a voice, that was somewhat familiar but that she really didn't know spoke to her: "Ms. Preddy?"

Allison answered with muffled "yes".

She was immediately slapped really hard on the ass. It made her jump and 'yip'.

The voice now said: "Yes, what?"

"I am sorry," she moaned, "I meant 'yes, sir.'"

"Better," the voice now said. "Hmm, the 'ice maiden' herself."

"Yes, sir," she said meekly, "I'm afraid that's me."

"But we understand, my colleagues and I, that you recently went to the roof and sucked some cock; is that so?"

"Yes, sir," she admitted, again meekly, "It is so."

Someone at that point slapped her ass, the voice continued: "You did what? Tell us, you cunt."

Allison hastened with her confession. "Yes, sir, I went to the roof on two occasions and sucked cock, and I got fucked there, at first by two guys but a few days later I sucked five of them off and got fucked by three of them."

There was a moment's silence then. Finally they continued: "Hmm," the voice said, with some sniggering and soft laughing in the background, "Then what does that make you, Preddy?"

Allison hardly hesitated at all; she said: "It makes me a slut, sir, sirs."

She was now trying to address the entire crowd of them. She also knew what was next and found herself really anticipating it. She wasn't disappointed.

The voice then said: "But tell me, Preddy the slut, do you really think that sluts should be dressed? Should a slut like you be allowed to wear clothes in the presence of her masters?"

She knew it, Allison just knew it.

Here it was the linen closet all over again, the workers crowded into the linen room with her, and being in charge of her in that linen room and her response would be, should be as ready now as it was then: "No, sir, I don't think that a slut like me should be dressed at all."

"Okay," the voice shot back at her, "Strip, cunt."

Allison reached for the top button on her blouse and proceeded to unbutton it all the way, letting it slip off of her shoulders. It was taken from her. In the background there were now lewd comments about her tits. She hastened then to get out of her bra, letting it be taken also.

Someone stopped her progress at that point by grasping her by the nipples and pinching and then twisting cruelly. Allison moaned at the treatment her nipples were receiving and shivered with a kind of ecstasy. This brought subdued cheer from the group with her.

Then whoever it was let go of her nipples and said the simple word: "Skirt."

She quickly unbuttoned her skirt and let it sink to her ankles, leaving her now wearing only the gray bikini panties thigh highs and heels. Now the hands were active again, and it wasn't only her nipples; they were pinching, and grabbing and feeling, and poking, and prodding: her ass, her pussy, her tits.

It was intense and she was liking it. Just as it had been in that linen closet in Florida, she was loving this treatment.

Then the voice cut in again: " Panties," was the next order and she hastened the slip her panties down and off.

Then the voice again: "So, slut, do you think that a slut like you deserves punishment?"

Allison gulped and answered in a quiet voice: "Yes, I think that a slut like me needs to be punished."

She waited then; soon hands grabbed her and pulled her arms into the air. Someone evidently had some duct tape and her wrists were taped together, and then her arms were taped together too near the elbows, so that they were held up in the air now.

That's when the beating started. They seemed to all have sticks or whips of some kind. With her hands held in the air they started on her. The blows fell everywhere: her naked ass, her thighs, front and back, her tits and nipples. The beating was savage and she writhed and moaned and shrieked for them kind of dancing around to try vainly to avoid the blows. But they were in the depths of the building and no one could hear her here.

They laughed at her efforts, shouting at her: "Dance, Preddy, that's it."

Then as suddenly as it had begun, the beating stopped. She stood there, her head was covered, her arms were taped together and held in the air. She waited.

Another voice said to her, she recognized Earl's voice this time, : "What will it be, pig, dance or be whipped?"

Allison said quickly the answer she knew was correct: "It should be, sir, whatever you decide."

He laughed then and said: "Take off the tape; put on some music and remove the pillow slip. Let the cunt dance for us."

She blinked, when she could see again and immediately her breath caught in her throat; she was surrounded, and she was the only one naked in this room full of them, the four guys from the department and then looking around, she saw Duane and Marie in the doorway.

Then there was music and she danced. She danced in a sexy dance for them, shaking her tits and especially her ass for them in a lewd fashion.

Allison loved to dance but never had the chance and now she was; she was dancing. And while she danced, they kept on hitting her with their sticks, making marks, leaving welts.

She was blubbering, and moaning and crying and laughing and, like in that closet on the Florida trip, ordered there so that she could get her stolen papers back, she was in her own private heaven here.

She danced to the doorway and danced, swaying in front of first Duane, who reached out and planted a kiss on her lips. Then she danced to Marie who just watched her swaying and smiled. Marie put a hand on Allison's shoulder and Allison sunk to her knees.

The other guys took up a chant then: "Kiss it, kiss it, kiss it!" And, smiling, Marie lifted her skirt and presented Allison with her panty covered pussy for a kiss. Allison leaned in, to the thunderous applause of the others and planted a huge kiss on her secretary's panty covered pussy.

Then the voice, it was Earl this time, cut in and demanded of Allison: "Which hole, Preddy? Which hole?"

Her answer was quick and decisive for them: "Any hole you wish, sir, any hole you wish."

They started by lining up and fucking her pussy, pushing her to orgasms that were both wonderful and severe. Then, laughing, they turned her over and began fucking her ass, each taking a turn with her, making her cry out with their efforts. Then they hauled her down to her knees and one by one each shoved his cock into her mouth. Each in turn plugged her opened mouth.

Each came in her mouth, and then they were gone, just gone, scooping up their clothes and leaving her.

And she was alone in the elevator with Duane and Marie. She was left still naked, covered in various spots with their cum, marked severely with the welts left by the spanking that she had received from them, and just subtly smiling, only smiling.

Duane broke the silence and drew Allison's attention again: "Don't you look like the pussy that had all the cream."

It made all three of them laugh then. Allison came to herself again and simply crawled to where he stood. When she got there, she threw her arms around his knees and buried her face in the front of his pants.

She was sighing now, and making satisfied noises; she lifted her face long enough to look up at him and whisper a heartfelt 'thank you.' Duane smiled at that and spoke to her softly: "Come now, Allison, Marie will take you and get you all straightened out. Then come and see me,"

He smiled and left. Marie reached to lift Allison to her feet, who was finally coming out of her daze.

"Oh," Allison said, "I'd better get dressed again; I can't go around this way."

"No, love," Marie said, "I've got this trench coat for you. We had an early day here today and few people will be around."

Marie gathered Allison's skirt, blouse, bra and panties in a bag that she'd brought with her and the elevator ascended. They got to the office, and indeed met no one on the way. The place had emptied out for an early weekend. Marie locked the office door and led Allison to the bathroom in the master suite. Taking her coat from her, the secretary slid Allison's thigh highs down her legs and off, then walked her tired boss to the shower.

"Now wait here just a moment," Marie said. Allison stood waiting and watched in increasing wonder as Marie also shed her own blouse, skirt, bra and panties.

Naked now, Marie took Allison into the shower and let the hot water rain down upon them.

"Ohh," Marie cooed, as she began to rub her hands long Allison's back, "Look at how they've marked you."

"How does it look?" Allison asked her in a subdued voice.

"Truth?" Marie said.

"Truth," Allison replied.

"It looks really, really, really hot." Marie grinned, as she said it.

Allison grinned back. "Will he be pleased?" she asked continuing to smile.

"I guess he will," was Marie's answer.

"I know that I am," she concluded, grinning at Allison. "You helped him set that up, didn't you?" Allison asked.

Marie's answer to that was a simple "Yes," accompanied by her grin.

Then Allison simply went to her knees, and spread her arms around her naked, wet secretary's hips, and grasping Marie's ass cheeks in her hands now buried her mouth in Marie's pussy. She kept her mouth there, in Marie's wetness until she had her secretary on her toes and groaning loudly. Marie was soon clutching Allison's head more deeply into her crotch and pumping at Allison's face, as she overflowed with the passion and came loudly.

Allison rested her cheek against Marie's stomach for just a moment until Marie raised her boss' head and raised her to her feet, beginning the process of slowly and lovingly soaping Allison's body, being careful of the welts.

Marie decided that Allison should wear only her heels and the trench coat down to see Duane. It made Allison giggle but she readily agreed with her secretary.

"Hurry back, sweet cheeks," Marie said, caressing Allison's face, as she left to see Duane.

She met one of the clean up men in the hallway, as she went along. She was powerfully, overwhelmingly tempted to part the front of the trench coat and display her nakedness. It was all that she could to to resist the temptation.

Duane was waiting for her. "Ready to go somewhere?" he asked, indicating the coat.

Allison smiled and shed the coat, revealing her nakedness. She hung the coat behind the door, and stood to await whatever Duane wanted her to do.

"It's possible that a person or two will be coming in here with last minute items; I think that I want you under the desk for that," he said with authority in his voice.

Allison smiled a sexy smile, saying to him: "Whatever you wish, sir."

Having said that, she went quickly and made herself comfortable under the desk, kneeling, naked between Duane's knees.

Duane opened the zipper of his pants for her. She took his stiffening cock out of his pants, as a knock came on the door.

"It's open," Duane said.

Allison buried her head in Duane's lap to keep herself from giggling. She began the process of licking Duane's cock up and down.

Allison hear a woman's voice speaking to Duane and talking about various items of business for his section of the company.

The voice continued, once they had their business done: "Hey, I hear Priddy is supposed to come to our department one of these days and give a general 'attaboy' for the way that we've increased our efficiency around here. Any truth to that?"

"Yes Fay," Duane said, trying to keep his voice on an even keel, since at that point Allison had his cock all the way in her mouth and down her throat.

She was trying to give the blow job and not make too many wet sounds.

Then the woman said: "Duane, are you alright?"

"Yeah," he answered casually, "It's just been a long day."

The woman agreed, "So, go have a drink and enjoy you're weekend."

"Feels like the weekend now," Duane said lightly, "I"m already enjoying it."

He grabbed Allison's head, as he said that and pulled her head down into his lap harder and farther.

She tried not to gag but was pleased when she heard the door and the woman leave.

Duane moved his chair back and said: "Gee, maybe Fay would have liked to see you this way."

Allison only answered by a grunt in her throat, since her head was bobbing up and down on Duane's cock with increasing speed. She kept her mouth firmly in place, as he began to spurt cum down her throat. She held onto him until he had finished cumming and kept the cock in her mouth until it got flaccid and was clean.

"Nice blow job," Duane said, "It's such a treat to get a blow job from the boss," he continued.

"Well, thank you, Duane," she said blushing.

"Come here now and let me see your decorations," he added then.

Allison went over to his desk and slowly turned around for him, as he ran his hands over her, touching the welts and red spots.

"Looks painful," he said.

"Felt great," was her reply.

"Hey," he continued, "I have a date to see my folks this weekend; I'm sorry but I won't be around at all."

"I'm going to pout now," Allison said.

Duane laughed: "No, I think you'll get into some mischief with Marie, is what I think."

"You know me too well," Allison laughed, then turning serious she asked Duane, with downcast eyes:"Will you fuck me now? I'd hoped for a chance over the weekend."

Duane grinned and said to her: "Grab the desk and bend over; this will be quick but there's not a huge amount of time here."

Allison got into the position that Duane had mentioned and grunted with satisfaction, when he slipped his already recovered and stiffening cock into her wet pussy.

He pumped away at her, burying himself into her pussy, holding on to her hips with one hand, and reaching around for her nipple with the other.

The fucking was fast and furious, and then he said that he had to go. Allison kissed him, long and hard, before putting on her trench coat and going back to her own office.

Marie was waiting for Allison, when she got back from Duane's.

"How was he, sweets?" she wanted to know.

Allison giggled and gave an account of her encounter in his office with Duane, including her being naked under the desk, sucking on Duane's cock, while Fay was in their asking questions.

"Gee," Marie said, grinning, "If I know Fay, she would have been the happiest person in the county, if she knew you were under that desk naked, and could take advantage of it."

"Really?" Allison said with a certain amount of interest.

"Really," Marie said, and grinned at Allison.

"You're just lucky," Marie said, "That your Tommie owns so much of this company or else your reputation as the company slut would be sure to get you tanked some day."

"Company slut!" Allison spluttered.

Marie was grinning from ear to ear; she said with a certain amount of satisfaction:

"I thought that would get your attention."

"Ms. Smug!" Allison said started to say.

It seemed to be exactly the catalyst that Marie needed. She roughly grabbed Allison, who whooped and tried to struggle but wasn't nearly as strong as Marie.

The next thing that Allison realized, she was over Marie's knee. Marie had taken the trench coat from her, and had her naked over her knee, and began to swat Allison's ass for her.

Allison let out a muted squeal, as Marie continued to slap her ass.

The spanking continued as they both heard a sound; it indicated that someone was entering Marie's office. The quickly scrambled to their feet. Allison headed for her office bathroom, and Marie went toward her own office.

"Don't you dare dress, missy!" Marie said severely.

"No, ma'am," Allison said meekly.

In just a moment, Marie was walking into Allison's office again, this time with Fay from their shipping department.

"What's up, pal?" Marie wanted to know.

"Oh just gossip and shit," Fay said. "I was just down in Duane's office and that little peckerwood was jumpy as cat. What the heck do you suppose he's up to?"

Fay continued, looking around: "I see that your boss must be away; using her office?" Fay's voice was a little catty.

Marie looked at Fay and called out: "Get in here now!"

Fay looked a bit confused and began to say: "Who are you talking to..."

But before she could finish, Allison came out of the bathroom still totally naked.

"Holy jumpin' shit!" Fay said.

Marie said to Allison, "Kneel and greet Ms. Fay."

Allison went to where Fay stood, still absolutely wide eyed, and, kneeling, kissed Fay's hand and greeted her.

"Now tell Fay where you just were and what you were just doing."

"Yes, ma'am," Allison said. Then, turning to Fay, she said quietly: "When you were in Duane's office, I was under his desk, naked sucking his cock."

Fay choked at that and had a coughing fit, while Marie laughed.

"Tell her," Marie said.

Allison knew what she was talking about, she proceeded to tell Fay all that she and Duane were discussing in his office.

"I'll be damned!" Fay said.

"Now get over here so that we an finish what we were just doing," Marie ordered.

Allison hurried over to where Marie was sitting and draped herself over Marie's knee, so that Marie could continue the spanking.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh shiit!" Fay exclaimed and came closer to watch.

By the time that Marie was finished swatting her ass, Allison was promising to be good and do what she was told.

Marie turned to Fay at that point and said: "Here, Fay, finish for me here; I'm getting tired."

Fay had a huge grin on her face as she moved toward the chair where Marie had been spanking Allison.

Fay sat and Allison obediently draped across her lap. Fay began her own version of the spanking, no less intense than Marie's.

Fay looked up with the happiest possible look on her face:

"I can't fuckin' believe that I have Allison Preddy, the snow maiden, draped naked across my lap for a spanking and showing all those lovely, lovely parts to me."

"I thought that might make you happy," Marie said.

Marie took Allison's hand, and helped her up. Allison looked meekly at both other women, both bigger and stronger than she. She first kissed Marie's hand and thanked her for the spanking. Then she dropped a curtsey to Fay and said clearly:

"Thank you, ma'am for taking the time to discipline me."

"Oh, sweet ass," Fay said intensely, "It was a pleasure."

Marie turned to Allison then; she said to her with a voice of authority:

"Go and kneel in front of Fay."

Allison did as she was told. Kneeling in front of Fay, she was then given the order by Marie to open Fay's belt, unbutton her jeans, and unzip Fay's pants. Allison proceeded to do what she was told.

"You're not going to make her... ?" Fay began.

But by then Allison had pulled Fay's jeans down past her knees, and had her face buried in the crotch of Fay's black panties. Next the panties went down and Allison began to eat at Fay's pussy in earnest.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh," Fay moaned, "Now I have gone to heaven."

Marie watched smiling, as Allison finished eating Fay's pussy, and then obediently pulled her panties and jeans up again and got her dressed properly.

Fay smiled at Allison, who thanked her for the opportunity. Then she turned to Marie:

"Okay, what gives; I mean she and her husband own most of the company; she has a reputation as an unapproachable snow maiden, and here she is playing the office slut for you."

"And Duane," Marie answered. "She's become our little empire of sex, so to speak. Haven't you, love?"

"Yes, ma'am," Allison said smiling.

"Well, fuck me!" Fay said. "But hey, I don't want to interrupt any more; I was just wondering if we're all set for tomorrow night."

"Yes," Marie said, everything's all set.

"What about the 'head room'?" Fay wanted to know.

"Don't think so this time around," Marie said.

"Cool," Fay continued, "We'll look for someone for it next time."

Then Fay turned to go with another exclamation of surprise. Just before she left, she turned to Marie and said:

"Unless you want to put your boss in the 'head room'."

Marie laughed along with Fay, who left.

"Head room?" Allison asked, when Fay was gone.

Marie explained that they were having a party for friends, and that they sometimes had a 'head room' at the party. She explained what it was.

Allison was silent, and knew that Marie as studying her and thinking:

"You'd like that wouldn't you?"

Allison blushed right down to her toes.

"Oh, yes," Allison said.

"Good," Marie said, "Done."

"Anything more before we clean up and leave?" Allison wanted to know.

"Yes, don't forget the board meeting tomorrow at 9 AM, and bring Tommie. I will be here to help out with it."

"Thank you, Marie," Allison said, "I do appreciate that, and please make sure that you take some comp time."

Marie smiled at her: "I won't need comp time with you agreeing to be in the 'head room.' When Allison had cleaned up and dressed, Marie was waiting for her.

"Do I really have a reputation as a slut?" Allison wanted to know.

"Of course not," Marie said, "Those involved know that if they spread the news around sooner or later there would be a problem, and you'd come out smelling like a rose; you own the place."

Then Allison thought for a moment and said: "Do you have time for a drink?".

"Sure," Marie said, "What's up?"

"Oh, I want to run something by you; it concerns Tommie."

"Good," Marie agreed, "Let's go."

The two of them went out for a drink to talk about Allison's concern.

"Hey," Marie said, as they went along to their cars. "Is there time to do just a little shopping before that drink?"

Allison laughed: "There's always time for a little shopping; what are we shopping for?"

Marie grinned at Allison, "I need to buy some panties; I thought you might be interested."

"Oh," Allison said, coloring a bit, "Can I go along as the panty taster?"

Both women broke into a fit of laughing at that.

"Watch out, bitch," Marie said with a predatory smile, "Or you'll get to be the panty taster right here and right now in the firm parking lot."

"Yes, ma'am," Allison said meekly, then she added with her own brand of smile:

"And I would do it right here in the parking lot too."

"I know that, you wild woman," Marie said laughing. "Let go the cars. You can follow me and we'll do our shopping and then we'll get that drink and talk about Tommie."

"Lovely," Allison said, following Marie.

Marie's car was on the outer side of the firm parking lot. It was parked so that the front of it was pointed toward the building. The effect was that once the driver's door was open, that part of the car could not be seen by anyone in the building.

The two of them arrived at Marie's car first.

"Follow me," Marie said.

But just as she was about to get into the car, Allison came up and stood next to her.

"What is it?" Marie asked.

"May I? Really?" Allison asked meekly.

"You're really going to do it, aren't you?" Marie said with a smile and a little surprise.

"I really want to, ma'am," Allison said. "May I?"

"Of course," Marie said. "Kneel and kiss it."

Allison smiled at that and thanked Marie. She sunk to her knees and, before doing anything else, kissed Marie's hand. Then she slowly she reached her hands out for the hem of Marie's skirt. When she had a hold on it, she slowly raised it to about the level of Marie's waist. Then, smiling up at Marie first, she leaned her head in and planted a kiss on Marie's pussy mound. She let her tongue reach out and lick the surface of Marie's pussy.

At that point Marie grabbed Allison by the shoulders and raised her to her feet. Marie then leaned in to her boss and kissed Allison, licking her lips in the process and sucking on her lower lip.

"Mmmm," Marie said, "Maybe we should do something other than shopping and having a drink. Later?"

"Yes, later," Allison promised.

Then they were off for the shopping. They went to a fairly exclusive shop. As they entered the shop, Marie said to Allison:

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.